Twenty

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Rong Bowen wrapped the glans head involuntarily, and rubbed his palms quickly, the testicles were swelled by Xiong Zhipeng's play, and emotional mucus oozes from Rong Bowen's rubbing hand.

"Call out when you are comfortable, there is nothing shameful."

At this time, Xiong Zhipeng was the devil who tempted him to fall together, Rong Bowen struggled with resistance, "No... um..."

Although there is no one, but it is no different from broad daylight, masturbating basely, being played by a person, Rong Bowen's self-esteem does not allow him to be so shameless as to be in heat casually like a wild beast.

"Don't be afraid, no one will see, only I can see you and hear your cry here."

Xiong Zhipeng said softly, and kissed him on the cheek comfortingly. Rong Bowen never knew that he couldn't stand the offensive of warmth, and he couldn't help but scream under the comfort of the other party.

"Ahh..."

In the past, even when he was masturbating, he would hide under the blanket alone, panting and stroking his genitals, instead of making lewd noises like now, a voice that was soft and not like his own.

Rong Bowen immediately covered his mouth, his slightly opened eyes glistened with tears, "Hmm..."

Xiong Zhipeng took his hand away and said hoarsely, "Just call like this, keep calling."

Rong Bowen pursed his lips tightly, and the man's big hands pinched his scrotum and rubbed it, using the rough calluses to continuously create pleasure, and squeezed the semen inside with his fingers.

"Take it away... ah..."

His scrotum was so swollen that it was about to explode, but he couldn't stop rubbing his hands against the head of his penis.

"You are really a slut. You said no, but you couldn't stop yourself, and your back began to shrink. Do you think I fucked you like that day? Squeeze lubricant into it, keep fucking, pound your back to get juice... ..."

"Don't say it... ah... don't say it..."

Such roars, the increasingly comfortable body, and the man in front of him who had violated him but made him feel pleasure made Rong Bowen tremble all over. Such a man.

Xiong Zhipeng enjoyed his trembling, the scrotum in his hand gradually swelled, and the calluses on his fingertips seemed to rub against the root of his genitals, watching his eyelashes stained with tears, his eyes shot out resentment, but the genitals on his lower body violated The transparent mucus spit out by the master's will, the red glans head, the contracted bell mouth, and the slender fingers that rub against the genitals all make this handsome man look seductive.

The fair face, fragile neck, and beautiful collarbone seemed to be the deadly spot that the prey inadvertently exposed when struggling, waiting for Xiong Zhipeng to bite and lick. Xiong Zhipeng smelled the good smell of Rong Bowen's deadly spot, The hand was so strong that it almost burst the scrotum.

Rong Bowen was terrified by the feeling that his scrotum was about to explode, so he couldn't help sobbing and choking, realizing that he had become so fragile, he bit his lip suddenly, and raised his head high, as if he was still a proud heir to Ronghua, but Xiong Zhipeng The smell on his face and neck made him shudder again.

A pitiful look of trying to be brave.

I really want to swallow him in one gulp, Xiong Zhipeng thought roughly, his fingertips scratched the tightly closed small hole at the back, the small hole shrank reflexively, the folds rubbed against the fingertips, and even a finger was inserted no.