Eighteen

"Hehe, it was introduced by someone else. He is very capable. Mixers, tower cranes, loaders, and electric hammers and electric drills, etc., he will meet all of them."

"Oh." Rong Bowen's eyes flashed, "What's your name?"

"Xiong Zhipeng."

There are birds and beasts in the name, and it really is a beast! Rong Bowen snorted coldly in his heart, and looked at Xiong Zhipeng from head to toe openly. Although he was wearing protective clothing and a mask, his whole body was covered in cement, and his whole body became gray.

When Rong Bowen saw his dirty body, he wanted to frown, and when he thought that he was raped by such a person, he felt uncomfortable and wanted to take a bath.

Sensing the disgusted look in Rong Bowen's eyes, Brother Xiong slightly brushed off the cement on his body, lifted his mask, and grinned at him, revealing his eight shiny white teeth.

Rong Bowen clenched his fists secretly, his proud calm expression was almost distorted, if he could, he would definitely find a group of men to blow his asshole right now.

Calm down! Now is working time, not the time for him to settle his personal grievances.

Rong Bowen took a deep breath secretly, controlled the expression on his face, turned his head and said to the person in charge, "Call me directly if anything happens on the construction site."

The person in charge nodded again and again, wondering why Xiong Zhipeng, who usually worked honestly, suddenly showed a big smile to the general manager. Fortunately, the general manager was not angry and he was relieved.

As soon as Rong Bowen left the construction site, he made a phone call, then got into the car, sneered sinisterly at a certain direction of the construction site through the window, stepped on the accelerator and drove off.

There are not enough tables and stools, or they are too lazy to squeeze a table with others, and the workers who squeeze a bench find a place to squat and eat food in big mouthfuls.

The same is true for Xiong Zhipeng, but the place where he is squatting directly faces the gate of the construction site. In the past four days, he has been keenly aware of several hidden eyes staring at him. On the way to the dormitory after get off work, these eyes became more and more obvious, and the little tail followed him all the time.

Because there are many workers living in a dormitory, everyone often greets each other and goes back to the dormitory together after work, bragging on the way, those little tails dare not follow too closely, but Xiong Zhipeng clearly feels that their goal is himself.

He had only offended Rong Bowen recently, and he had already guessed that Rong Bowen would take revenge on him, but wouldn't it be easier to just find a group of people to beat him up?

Xiong Zhipeng picked up a mouthful of green vegetables, thinking about whether he should automatically deliver them to the door for those people to beat him up, so as to relieve Rong Bowen's hatred, and then he turned around to find a reason to see Rong Bowen?

Xiong Zhipeng picked up a piece of braised pork, how could he soften Rong Bowen's attitude after meeting? If Rong Bowen refused to fall in love with him, could he just fuck people on the spot?

After digging the last mouthful of rice, Xiong Zhipeng secretly glanced at the gate of the construction site, and take the initiative to deliver it to the door after get off work to get beaten, there must be a reason to meet first.

After get off work, Xiong Zhipeng greeted Dawei, told him to go back to the dormitory later, and then ran to the faucet to clean himself up.

Back to the dormitory, you have to pass through a large area of old houses. Mottled red brick walls can be seen everywhere against the dark alleys. Even if there are occasional trees planted in the yard of someone’s yard sticking out of the yard wall, it can’t add a bit of vitality.