Ten

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"What's the coolest place? "

The ass was clasped by the man, and Rong Bowen, who was enjoying himself, couldn't move up and down. The itchy intestines only held the glans, and the more itchy places couldn't be poked by the cock. The intestines that had been loosened for a long time were suddenly empty It's uncomfortable, but the mouth of the hole can only tighten the coronal groove, trying to swallow a little bit of the cock, but the man is not as good as he wants, the glans stirs viciously, making the hole empty and crazy, and the buttocks keep sitting down desperately.

Rong Bowen couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the man's back, sobbing and begging: "Let me move... woo..."

The man kneaded and pulled his buttocks vigorously, the purple-red cock just refused to move forward, controlling Rong Bowen's ass, it moved up and down a little, the pussy could only lightly touch the glans, the stretched purple-red cock But exposed.

"Tell me, where exactly did you get fucked so well by me?"

"Fart... asshole... ah—"

The butt was pressed down by the man all of a sudden, the head of the glans was rubbed heavily over the sensitive point, Rong Bowen screamed uncontrollably, tears and body fluid flowed out together, dripping on the man's broad back.

"No...I can't...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

The man's big hands clenched his buttocks, lifted Rong Bowen and then pressed down, pressed down and lifted again, that bright red pussy sat on the dick again and again, the empty intestines were filled with the dick again and again, the glans was unhindered Deep into the fuck, suffocating pleasure swept Rong Bowen's body, fearing that he would be drawn into a deeper and more terrifying abyss of desire.

However, he is completely out of control. His reason, his body, and his desires are all controlled by men. He wants to escape, but he loves the man's domineering love and the pleasure of controlling, as if he doesn't need to do anything, let alone work hard. If you don't want to rob, you can simply enjoy the love of a man and rely on the warmth of his skin.

"Wuuu...don't do it...ahh...please don't do it...don't do it..." Rong Bowen cried and begged, blindfolded by the black cloth, he couldn't see the man's increasingly ruthless expression , his convulsed hands tightened the loose waistband of the man's trousers, as if doing so would relieve the pleasure of piercing the pussy again and again, "I can cum... woo... I can cum..."

"Hold on a bit, let's ejaculate together." The man grabbed Rong Bowen's lower lip and bit it ravishingly. He pinched Rong Bowen's genitals with one hand, and blocked the mouth of the bell that was dripping with juice cruelly with his thumb.

Going crazy!

His ass was completely sitting on the man's cock, and he sprinted wildly in the pussy, "Uh..." Rong Bowen couldn't even catch his breath, and was almost choked by the saliva, his flushed face was full of the pain of trying to climax, "Fuck I...ahhhhhhh...fuck hard...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His thighs started to twitch, and the pain of inability to ejaculate caused Rong Bowen to twist his waist. His thin waist was tense, and the muscles in his lower abdomen twitched, dripping sweat mixed with semen. Swinging and rubbing against the man's abdominal muscles, the scrotum full of juice was also swollen and painful. The bright red pussy slid up and down with the dick in it, dragging out some pink and tender intestines, which made the dick even more terrifying.

So thick... So thick... I like it...

I don't know if it's the lubricant or the intestinal juice from the intense thrusting and friction. The man not only felt but also saw that his dick was covered with water every time he pumped it, and the two's lower bodies made the sound of water, and the lewd juice spurted and squeezed. out, making the man's scrotum wet.