Eight

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

At the extreme, the body is seduced by the poor pleasure and is ready to move, chasing a little pleasure from the man, longing for the man to rub harder on the sensitive point, it is best to hit him hard like playing with his genitals , fucking his pussy.

The man was pumping in his vagina, like a snake of desire that seduces and commits crimes, drilled into his pussy, a little deeper, and a little deeper violated his virginity, with sticky lubricant that moisturize the depths of his parched gut.

There is no violent thrusting, no violent pounding, just using the cock to open up his insides, making his amorous genitals tilted high, spit out cum, his whole body is full of lust, his chest rises and falls, and his cheeks are bright red. Swallowing saliva uncontrollably in the throat, a coquettish look.

Rong Bowen scratched the concrete wall behind him with his fingers, and growled hoarsely: "Get out!"

The bluffing appearance only made the man press deeper into his body, and sprayed his scorching breath on his face. The emotional Rong Bowen was very sensitive to the man's small movements, as soon as his breath sprayed on his face, his face would tingle slightly. Trembling, he awkwardly turned his face away to avoid the man's breath, and the man leaned against his neck and sprayed his breath.

"I'll get out of here automatically after I'm done." The man said, hooking his chin with the tip of his tongue, licking his Adam's apple, licking and biting his fragile Adam's apple.

Rong Bowen's breath couldn't help becoming a little more rushed, he felt like a prey bitten by a weak point of a wild beast, he instinctively surrendered under the beast's body and couldn't move, and he let out a heavy breathing sound as the man's slow thrusting and stirring , mixed occasionally with a few uncontrollable shallow groans.

The man looked at his unbearably flushed appearance, from head to toe excluded a breath of patience that made a man's desire more and more exciting, the lips that were pursed into a straight line were thin, and the lower lip still had a bruise that was about to bite the skin. Tooth marks.

I really want to just swallow him without thinking about anything! Fuck him until he didn't even have the strength to scream, his hole was wide open, his semen flowed out like incontinence, his whole body was covered with traces of lust!

The man imagined Rong Bowen's posture, fiercely bumping against the fragile sensitive point, the penis head rubbed deeply against Rong Bowen's intestinal wall, withdrew some of it and pushed it hard into the intestinal tract again, stretching the narrowed intestinal tract again. Then his dick was pulled out again and again, and the intestines were stretched again and again, the man's cum mixed with lubricant moistened Rong Bowen's pussy.

Rong Bowen struggled to suppress the pleasure of being fucked, and the burning sensation of the man's lips and tongue kissing his skin, and the fiery sensation of the palm touching his back, but the feeling of hunger and thirst kept rushing out, making his trembling pleasure spread on the skin, it seems that only a man's licking and touching can comfort his body. His strong reason is crumbling, and the intense pleasure keeps corroding his reason. He seems to have fallen into hell, and the demon possessing him keeps spitting out a seductive breath, so sweet that it confuses his sanity.

"Don't bite so tightly, loosen up, let me go in and love you more deeply." The man pleaded, while straightening his waist, Rong Bowen felt the penis penetrated deeper, and he listened dazedly to the dumbness in his ears With a male voice, he couldn't help relaxing his tight pussy, and the next moment the man suddenly straightened his waist.

"Ah——" Rong Bowen trembled all over, the genitals in front were stimulated by the pleasure from the rear and became a bit thicker, and the liquid oozed from the mouth of the bell instantly, and the scarlet appearance of the genitals was almost on the verge of ejaculation.

The man didn't expect Rong Bowen to be so sensitive, he squeezed and rubbed the penis with his hard abdominal muscles happily, and watched his red and swollen lips let out an emotional moan, although it was only a short hum, but it was very Nice to hear, encouraging him to get in and out of his pussy as fast as he can.

The thick and long meat stick exudes scorching heat, and the intestinal wall that bears the pain tightly bites the meat stick, depicting the shape of the meat stick, imprinted in Rong Bowen's mind, drawing out his more lustful, but habitually restrained rationality He is not allowed to indulge in pleasure, but his body only wants to respond to the man's love as soon as possible.

The mind and the body were almost split, the man thrust into the wet hole with a cock, brought out a large amount of lubricant, and was immediately sent into Rong Bowen's body by the cock inserted into the hole, the speed of this gradually turning faster, until Rong Bowen's chest heaved, drops of lethargy slipped down the beautifully lined chest, even the nipples were covered with sweat, and became hard and red with the man's thrusting movements.

Rong Bowen, who was kept bouncing up and down by the man, couldn't care less about swallowing his saliva. He could only be fucked deep by the man again and again, moaning hoarsely and lowly. The black cloth strips soaked in tears couldn't stop the fragile tears Sliding to the face, the rippling hair stuck to the sweaty face.

"Let go... let go... oh..." Rong Bowen cried intermittently, his deep crying voice showed his most disdainful weakness, the man's bronze crotch was still full of power hitting the snow-white upturned buttocks, thick pubic hair scratched the bright red pussy fucked by the cock, and the strong abdominal muscles not only squeezed Rong Bowen's genital pleasure, but also squeezed Rong Bowen's scrotum deformed, filled with a little masochistic fullness swelling.

"No... ah... don't..." That kind of filthy place is used by this men like a woman, which is not enough to break Rong Bowen, what really breaks him down is that he spread his legs even more in heat, making it easier for the strange man to fuck his dirty place, let that strange cock penetrate him to his heart's content, rub his sensitive intestines, hit his sensitive spots, and make him a little bit of a slut.

"Kill me... ah ah..." Rong Bowen couldn't accept such a shameless self, and gave up crying.

The man suddenly pulled out his cock, the head of his penis pressed against the lubricating hole, lovingly rubbed against the hole that could not be closed, and said viciously: "Then just open your legs obediently and expose your asshole, I will fuck it every day to kill you."

Immediately, the dick was stabbed hard into the pussy, the sudden pleasure forced Rong Bowen to almost scream, the whole body trembled helplessly, his flushed handsome face was unusually good-looking, saliva flowed from the corner of his mouth, the man lowered his head, ignoring the moment How awkward his posture was, he slowly licked away Rong Bowen's saliva.

The lower body has been stretched to the limit, the narrow hole has lost its elasticity, and it has become a lewd hole that is most suitable for the thickness of this man's cock. Excitingly swallowing the cock, the opening of the hole turns inwards and outwards with the thrusting of the cock. The bright red intestines seemed to be paralyzed, and I could only feel the friction of the cock every time.

The man bumped against his sensitive point, feeling his contraction, the hot and humid pussy seemed to be melting, it was so soft, the man sighed in admiration, hugged Rong Bowen tightly, panted to release Rong Bowen's bondage, grasped He put a hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Baby, you're awesome." He let go of all the restraints on Rong Bowen, and with his own strength, pressed Rong Bowen against the wall to fuck face to face, gently kissed Rong Bowen's sweaty face, and kissed him in the corner of the mouth, licking and sucking the sexy collarbone.

The neatly ironed suit hangs crumpled on his arms, and only the middle button of the shirt is left intact. The chest muscles and abdominal muscles trained in the gym have all become the objects of men's caresses. Rong Bowen has nothing but acceptance. Another option is to put your arms around the man's neck, your legs around the man's waist, and your strong buttocks to withstand the violent impact of the man, and the juice splashes everywhere, splashing on the concrete wall and on the man's thigh.

The pleasure of being pierced one after another quickly surged, Rong Bowen opened his mouth and screamed, his dizzy mind couldn't believe that this shameless cry was made by himself, but he couldn't control himself, the heat of lust It made him reluctant to leave the man's strong body at all, and his buttocks even moved uncontrollably to cater to the man's body.