Part 5

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Wet scrotum, and black pubic hair.

The seductive moans, the shaking body, and the flowing penis between the two straight long legs all make the man's blood boil. The man quickly took out his dick, and the thick and long dick with blue veins moved to the front of the penis, which was incomparable Excited, the glans with lewd water dripping from the top rubs against the closed bell opening, staining Rong Bowen's glans and the whole penis with his own lewd water, and also staining Rong Bowen's cock with the lewd water.

The wet genitals throbbed slightly, the dick was intimately intertwined with the genitals, the stems crossed and rubbed, the two men's glans pushed against each other's pubic hair from time to time, leaving their own lewd water on the other's pubic hair.

"Hmm... ah..." Rong Bowen couldn't help but want to abandon his reason and push forward desperately towards the opponent's lower body, hitting the man's cock, hitting the man's pubic hair, hitting the man's scrotum, he warned himself not to do it, not to do it, not to do it !

The more inaccurate, the stronger the pleasure of being attacked up and down, and he suffered a lot, but the man sucked harder, making the sound of tsk tsk, and the dick also rubbed his genitals temptingly, imitating the posture of sexual intercourse, contradicting him one after another The glans, push the glans so that more and more lewd water flows out, but no ejaculation comes out.

Rong Bowen's reaction made the man more and more excited and gradually dissatisfied. He held the dick and stuffed the glans head into the underwear from the crotch side of Rong Bowen's underwear. , imitating the movements of sexual intercourse.

Rong Bowen felt his scrotum rubbing against his cock, and his scrotum was about to burst. He didn't know how long he would have to suffer. He didn't know when his feet had fallen to the ground, but he was weak, only the man's arms Supporting him, never letting go of him.

What should we do at this time?

beg for mercy.

Maybe the man who begged for mercy would let him go, but Rong Bowen couldn't bear it, so he could only suffer.

"Want to see how I suck your tits?" the man said suddenly, "Want to see how hot your tits are when I suck them?"

Every word of the man teased Rong Bowen's nerves, and Rong Baiwen let out a wail from the nerves that were stretched to the point of breaking. How can I penetrate your asshole and loosen your asshole, so that you not only ejaculate with the front one, but also get ejaculated by me in the asshole?"

"Hmm..." Rong Bowen bit the tip of his tongue. While the smell of blood filled his mouth, his body trembled violently. The erect penis suddenly shot out streams of semen, spraying directly on the man's cock. The purple-red glans was stained with white spots. Drops of cum sprayed the man's pubic hair and scrotum.

After ejaculating, Rong Bowen completely softened his lower body, leaned weakly into the man's arms, panted heavily, leaned on the man's shoulder with a flushed face, without the usual condescending expression, and exuded the feeling that he was coming to bully me .

The man was very satisfied with Rong Bowen's performance, and let Rong Bowen lean against the wall, while he slowly squatted down, sliding his lips all the way to Rong Bowen's lower abdomen, licking away the slight sweat.

Rong Bowen, who was leaning softly against the wall behind him, just panted. After being relieved, his body showed a relaxed posture. There was no more stiffness and tension at the beginning, but it was much more sensitive than at the beginning. Every time the man licked, it Produces a burning sensation.