28

His semen, with spots of white turbidity, slipped from the bronze-coloured abdomen, very obscene.

Xiong Zhipeng untied the tie that bound Rong Bowen's hands. Rong Bowen's hands fell softly on his sides, and his chest heaved violently due to the orgasm.

Xiong Zhipeng pulled out his cock.

Even after ejaculating, the huge cock still looks bigger than ordinary people.

Xiong Zhipeng held the cock, and faced Rong Bowen's face with the cock full of lewd juice. Xiong Zhipeng stroked his cock back and forth, and a drop of residual semen squeezed out and landed on Rong Bowen's slightly opened lips.

The smell of semen from his lips stimulated Rong Bowen's sense of smell and taste, and the image of a fit man masturbating to him directly stimulated his nerves.

The dark cock head with sticky semen touched his lips. The man's eyes were dark, but he gently spread the semen squeezed out of the bell mouth evenly on his lips, as if he wanted to shoot all his semen into it. inside him.

It should be rejected, but the body cannot.

Rong Bowen's fingers trembled, and he finally grasped the bed sheet tightly. His nails scratched the red banknote, while his lips trembled and held a part of the glans, and the tip of his tongue stuck out stiffly, passing the small cracked opening at the top of the glans, and then turned back to the bell. The mouth slowly drilled into a small piece of meat.

He tasted the salty smell of semen on the mouth of the bell, and felt the tender flesh shrinking inside the mouth of the bell.

It's not that disgusting, and it's not that scary.

The man smiled dangerously, pulled back his dick lightly, and then kissed Rong Bowen's lips, the dick was inserted into the small hole again, and the semen that didn't come out in time spurted out.

Rong Bowen groaned hoarsely, his chest heaved violently, and wrapped his arms around Xiong Zhipeng's strong back. The thick lust seemed to turn into sweat and flow on their skin, and Rong Bowen kissed Xiong Zhipeng's beard indiscriminately. Slag's unshaven chin, his lips found the other's lips, and kissed them without hesitation.

Xiong Zhipeng embedded himself deeply between Rong Baiwen's legs, and the man under him was dripping with juice. The originally narrow intestine became drier and wetter, and it has completely become a hole suitable for his cock. He knows how to taste this big The delicious taste of a cock.

The two are like two beasts in heat, making love tirelessly.

Rong Bowen didn't know how many times he had an orgasm, and he didn't know how many times the man ejaculated. He only knew that his stomach was full of semen, and his belly was bulging, as if he could just press his stomach, There will be semen spurting out of the pussy.

"Too much cum in the stomach..." Rong Bowen knelt on the wooden bed, stroking his slightly weak penis with one hand, and pouted his sexy butt towards the man behind him.

The two buttocks are round and big, and there are red marks on the white buttocks when the man fucked them dry. The wet buttocks clearly show that the red and swollen holes are weakly contracting. Swallow the milky white semen in the tube-shaped intestines, and the semen is covered with semen. A large amount of semen winds down the buttocks, flows to the perineum, scrotum and inner thighs, and then drips on the wrinkled thighs between the two thighs on the sheets.

Xiong Zhipeng knelt behind Rong Bowen, grasped the two buttocks with both hands, and bit his buttocks with his mouth. The slight sting made Rong Bowen's buttocks stick out higher and his waist lowered.