21

This crying and laughing face hurt Xiong Zhipeng's heart. He had nothing to refute. He could only hug Rong Bowen tightly into his arms and never let go. All explanations using love as an excuse could not hide him. The fact that hurt him, but he will continue to hurt him, otherwise their relationship can no longer continue, even if it is only a physical relationship.

The man's chest wider than his own made Rong Bowen stunned for a moment, and a sense of peace that he had never felt before hit him, and it invaded his heart in a short while. Rong Bowen suddenly recovered, panic flashed across his face, and he pushed Xiong Zhipeng quickly stood up and pulled up his pants, trying to regain his composure, then turned around, and planned to leave step by step with steady steps as usual, but the clenched hands on both sides betrayed his flustered emotions.

Xiong Zhipeng, who turned over and sat up, suddenly grabbed his hand and solemnly repeated: "Follow me."

The three words remained the same, but the tone was more serious than before. The two hands clasped together were so warm that Rong Bowen stopped in his footsteps. He wanted to withdraw his hand, but that hand refused to let go. He walked forward, but every time he took a step, he was held back by the hand that was gripping like a vise.

"Let go!"

"Follow me!"

Rong Bowen couldn't get rid of Xiong Zhipeng's hand, and the two were at a stalemate.

"Bastard! You pervert! You pervert!" Rong Bowen kicked him unceremoniously, yelling at him regardless of his image.

However, Xiong Zhipeng would not fight back if he scolded or beat him.

Until Rong Bowen was panting and tired from kicking, Xiong Zhipeng still refused to let go of his hand.

"Follow me!"

Xiong Zhipeng is still these three words.

"impossible!"

Rong Bowen turned around and left, leaving no chance for the man. The man's hand, which he was unwilling to let go all along, could only be released slowly. It took only two big strides, and the two hands that were gradually separated only had two middle fingers, which was barely enough. Hooking, the middle fingers that were finally hooked together were also separated because of Rong Bowen's forward steps.

Phoo... Phoo... Phoo...

bang... bang... bang...

Leaving the alley, until Xiong Zhipeng couldn't see him, Rong Bowen couldn't hold on any longer, he exhaled heavily, and his heart beat in his chest, almost jumping out of his left chest.

He walked quickly to the road, opened the door, got into the car, and sat on the driver's seat. No matter how deeply he took a deep breath, his heart was still beating very fast, and his ears were full of heartbeats.

The body temperature of Xiong Zhipeng's reluctance to let go still remained on his hand, he couldn't help looking at his hand, not knowing what he was going crazy, he was staring at his hand in a daze, thinking that the middle finger of that person hooked his middle finger, and refused to let go He was reluctant to leave.

Rong Bowen stared at his middle finger in a daze.

It's not normal! It's ridiculous!

Rong Bowen slammed the steering wheel, and a rapist pretended to be affectionate, so ridiculous!

Rong Bowen sneered, he won't just let it go, let alone keep failing!

Xiong Zhipeng touched the pinch mark on his neck, he saw it, but he was also scared away by him, wondering if it will be more difficult to meet in the future.