Fourteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

It seemed as if it was full of thick juice and was about to erupt.

Rong Bowen curled his mouth, his already outstanding handsome face became a bit lustful and ambiguous, and his voice, which became ugly due to the fever, was also full of seductive hoarseness: "It jumped, it likes me to kiss it, don't you like it? "

Brother Xiong found that his saliva was secreting very fast, especially the sexually stimulating scene in front of him, so he had to swallow his saliva. The prominent and thick Adam's apple slid up and down. On his thigh, he propped himself up, raised his head and put it under Brother Xiong's chin.

Brother Xiong thought he was going to kiss him, but when those lips came close, his moist lips approached his neck, kissed his Adam's apple with soft but thin lips, then licked lingeringly, and then ran along his neck Kiss up and down towards the chin, whether it's the man's stubble or the man's thick lips, he kisses and caresses gently one by one.

He was so shocked that he couldn't tell. It turned out that this baby who was forcibly possessed by him would have a gentle day, a day when he would not wave his paws and scream at him.

The cock was terribly straight at Rong Bowen, this was too bad, it was too much a test of his firm heart and unyielding will!

Brother Xiong looked at his nose, his nose, and his heart, and his eyes went straight past Rong Bowen, but he didn't look at Rong Bowen. Rong Bowen grabbed his lifeline and called out again in a soft tone that shouldn't exist: "Xiong ge, elder brother."

Brother Xiong really wants to cover his face, don't use such a sissy, but he doesn't feel sissy abnormally, and calls him Brother Xiong in a very emotional and impulsive tone. The beast that will turn into a rampage will fuck at the sight of it!

Rong Bowen didn't know the man's struggle at all, his fingers didn't simply "pull the carrot", but wrapped the man's glans with his palm, the man's glans was big and hot, his hands were not as full as the man's Calluses, only the fingertips of the index finger and middle finger have calluses, and the palm of the hand does not hurt the man's bell mouth at all.

Rong Bowen really likes the feeling of his palm wrapping the dick, rubbing the glans head in circles, occasionally letting the glans slip through the tiger's mouth, tightening the coronal groove, making the dick dance vigorously in his hand, fingertips provocatively After scraping the blue veins one after another, the dick became even bigger and more ferocious.

But he prefers Brother Xiong's more depressed and disordered breathing expression, kissing Brother Xiong's rough face lines obsessively, and licking away the sweat beads of Brother Xiong.

The smell of sweat on the tip of his tongue told him that the taste was very good, which made him almost trembling and continued to lick Brother Xiong's sweat.

He is going to be addicted, both body and soul seem to have surrendered to this pure male breath, and there is a voice in his heart telling him that he should not surrender to the crotch of the same male, which is against ethics, but he can't bear this beauty It doesn't matter even if the master of the breath orders him to open his legs and lie down.

He became strange, obviously without stroking, he became hard, and the head of the penis kept flowing, before he would not flow so much water, but he touched Brother Xiong's cock, licked Brother Xiong's sweat, and smelled Brother Xiong's breath , he was so hard that he poked Brother Xiong's cock savagely through his pajama pants.

Rong Bowen grabbed Brother Xiong's hand and put it between his legs, "Brother Xiong, touch me."

The wide palm wrapped around the protruding crotch, and pinched it with five fingers. Rong Bowen snorted comfortably, "Brother Xiong, pinch me again."