30

It attracted him, and he couldn't help but think what kind of erotic picture it would be if this hand held him.

There was no one else in the family, and the whole family was not hungry when one person was full, and there was no burden or restraint. After thinking about it for half a year, he finally boldly stretched out his bear paws to this rich N generation.

At this time, the handsome man caught by his eyes not only sat on his lap with his legs wide open, squinted his eyes and lay in his arms, but also had his cock inserted into his sexy big ass, which was soft and slippery His gut completely took the shape of his cock.

Xiong Zhipeng relaxed his whole body comfortably, and he didn't care that Rong Bowen was grinding his teeth on his hard pectoral muscles to vent his anger. Anyway, when he was on the bed, he could rub Rong Bowen's well-shaped chest muscles twice... N times.

You can also knead with a meat stick.

I get a little excited just thinking about it.

So he didn't mind at all that Rong Bowen gritted his teeth on his chest muscles, and drove the car very calmly, humming a ditty in his heart.

The more Rong Bowen looked at the smug look on Xiong Zhipeng's mouth, the angrier he panicked. From childhood to adulthood, although he was not loved by his father because he was not the child of his father's "true love", he was an upright legitimate child, and he lived a more dignified life than an illegitimate child anyway. Resources and reputation were all at his fingertips.

In his eyes, "true love" is nothing. Betrayal is betrayal, mistress is mistress, and you won't ask others to be saints to make way for "true love" just because of the so-called "true love" theory.

He will not give way to the child born of "true love". He is a legitimate child, an orthodox heir born under an upright legal marriage. He just wants to hold the position of Ronghua Group's heir. He just wants to control Ronghua Group. Nor can it change his resolve.

No one can!

Rong Bowen raised his head and stared at Xiong Zhipeng's bearded chin. His firm chin did not show at all that this man was an asshole who would rape him for money, but this guy was a complete asshole.

Xiong Zhipeng lowered his head and met Rong Bowen's gaze. The corners of his eyes were still reddish, and the moisture in his eyes had not yet faded. The shirt with all the buttons unbuttoned could not be used to cover up the clothes. His small nipples and chest muscles were so swollen. Exposed, very sexy.

Facing Rong Bowen's extremely handsome face, Xiong Zhipeng had no resistance at all, and when he stopped at the red light, he rubbed Rong Bowen's cheek with his piercing chin.

The beard stubble made Rong Bowen's whole body get goosebumps, especially the dick inserted in his little hole actually started to swell and grow bigger, filling his little hole again.

The time of the red light was counting down from second to second. Xiong Zhipeng was enjoying the brief contraction of the pussy. The obscene intestines tightly wrapped the stem and the big glans, wriggling and massaging. Xiong Zhipeng kept rubbing his chin against Rong Baiwen's fair skin cheek.

On the main road, Rong Baiwen didn't dare to move, for fear of affecting Xiong Zhipeng. If there is a car accident, he will end up with Xiong Zhipeng. He tightened his shirt, barely buttoned the bottom buttons, and sat still, his heaving chest revealing that his body was not at all calm.

The one-minute red light time finally passed, Xiong Zhipeng quickly kissed Rong Bowen on the mouth, and then drove towards the intersection.

The scenery on both sides of the road is very familiar, it is the road that Rong Bowen will pass by every day to and from get off work.