Part 4

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

And the naked flesh without cover is played with by the other party.

"Bastard! Pervert! Let me go!" All the buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned, and the chest felt chilly. Regardless of Rong Bowen's resistance, the man's hand touched his chest, kneading his hard-to-stand nipples, a kind of saying The weird stimulation that doesn't come out comes from the flat nipples, and the rough fingertips are rubbing and pressing, as if they want to make the nipples bigger and easier to play with.

The nipples that are just for decoration are played like a woman, Rong Bowen suddenly felt humiliated, and wished to chop off the man's hand and insult the man in the same way, especially when he felt the subtle pleasure of rubbing his nipples against the calluses of his fingertips, he even Want to abolish this man.

"You pervert dare to try to touch me? I don't care who sent you, as long as you don't kill me, I will definitely remember everything that happened today, and let you taste what it's like to be gang-raped by a group of men!" Rong Bowen said viciously, "Hmph! I'll let them gang rape you to death!"

Rong Bowen's pretending to be calm and ruthless made the man amused, and he couldn't help rubbing his chin against the top of his head. He suddenly wanted to take a closer look at his brazen appearance and the appearance of his clothes being open, so the man turned him around .

Rong Bowen can still pretend to be calm while carrying a man behind his back. When facing a man, even if he can't see the man, he can feel the man's naked and hot gaze, as if he has already stood naked in front of the man. This strong feeling is so strong Brightness made him both embarrassed and annoyed, his bound hands clenched into fists unconsciously.

The man's breath gradually approached his face from light to heavy, with a blazing passion, it brushed his face hotly, he didn't know what was going on, even he couldn't help breathing heavy, more and more The closer the breath was to the tip of his nose, the more he breathed in the other person's breath with every breath. The strange breath that did not belong to him did not have the fragrance of a woman, but only the aggression of men, which made him instinctively turn his face away to avoid the approach of men , but he didn't want to stagger his breath so that his lips brushed the other's lips lightly.

The next moment, the man kissed him ferociously, hugged his back, and pressed him hard to his chest. The full and hard chest muscles were tightly pressed against his naked chest through the man's clothes, and his strong arms embraced him. His waist lifted him up easily, two wide palms grabbed his buttocks, and the back of the suit pants was creased into folds.

The back of his head was pressed against the crude concrete wall, Rong Bowen couldn't escape from the man's ferocious kiss, his breath was taken away, his thoughts were taken away, as if this beast-like kiss was the only one in this world, burning redness and swelling on his lips Mark of.

The man lifted Rong Bowen up again. Rong Bowen, who was on his toes, couldn't support himself, and half of his body was pressed against the wall. The man just used his other hand to pull away the clothes that didn't do much to cover up, from the nipples Up to the navel, it is exposed to the man's fiery eyes.

The man's lips were reluctant to leave Rong Bowen's smooth skin. They moved down along the chin, neck, and collarbone, and slowly licked and kissed one nipple. The wet tongue slid and walked on the skin, and the lips kissed slightly cool. The skin on his skin didn't stop for a moment, as if he wanted to lick all over his body, which made Rong Bowen tremble uncontrollably.

The tip of his tongue was spinning around the areola. Rong Bowen never thought that his nipples would be so sensitive. The man's tongue just rolled around in that square inch, and the nipples became shamefully hard. When he realized his abnormality, the only thing Rong Bowen thought of was ordering : "No... um..."

He who has always given orders, once again tasted the taste of being rejected. The man sucked his nipples as if he was looking for something delicious. The flat nipples and small areolas were sucked deeply into the man's mouth. The man didn't know any techniques, he just He wanted to suck this pitifully small nipple a little bigger, enough for him to play with and pull with his fingers, so he sucked desperately and bit the tiny nipple with his teeth.

"Hmm...don't suck..." The chest was swollen, the nipples and areola were stretched by the man, as if something was about to be sucked out, Rong Bowen moaned uncontrollably, "You Pervert..." He held back the moan that was about to escape, and cursed hoarsely.

The scolding came to the man's ears, but it turned into a coquettish coquetry. The man who was completely different from Rong Bowen's brain wave was so excited that his hard lower body was directly attached to Rong Bowen's lower body, and he found Rong Bowen It turned half-hard, as if the man had received some hint, he straightened his waist and rubbed Rong Bowen's crotch.

Compared with the buttocks being rubbed by the man's genitals, two people's genitals rubbing only through the crotch is more stimulating to each other. Rong Bowen's genitals have a tendency to rise. Text ignored.

The whole body will become the man's property, including the virgin land at the back will also become the exclusive place for the man's cock. It can only be opened for men, can only be contracted for men, can only be wet for men, and can only be filled with men. The semen, even the front orgasm and ejaculation are made by men.

The nipple finally sucked a little bit bigger, the man didn't let go of the nipple, but moved his head backwards, the nipple and areola sucked in his mouth finally couldn't bear the man's pulling, and they were pulled out of the man's mouth with a loud bang. , The congested and swollen nipples were bright red standing upright on Rong Bowen's chest. The slightly protruding muscles made the nipples extremely bright in color. Coupled with the same red areolas and glistening saliva, they looked much better than the flat ones at the beginning.

Hearing the clear "Bo", Rong Bowen's whole body surged with a strong electric current, his whole body shook violently, his semi-rigid penis suddenly became very hard, he panted excitedly, and his raised crotch became dizzy Dyeing a piece of water stains, such a violent reaction was beyond the man's expectation.

The man tried to suck the other nipple, Rong Bowen's body softened, and he raised his chest unknowingly, "Impossible... um... um..."

Unbuttoning Rong Bowen's pants, the man didn't forget to suck his nipples, and looked down, the black tights set up a small tent, and the part wrapped around the genitals was wet, the man stared at the underwear, and hooked his fingers Pick the edge of the underwear on the thigh, pull the crotch of the underwear aside, a flesh-red organ is slowly released, and half of the scrotum outside the underwear and half inside the underwear is deformed, although the scrotum is uncomfortable, it also prevents it Can't stop the flesh-red organs from swelling.

The man narrowed his eyes slightly, moved his hands to Rong Bowen's chest, sucked the nipples with his mouth, and squeezed and kneaded the nipples with his hands.

The vision in front of him was dark, and his body was more sensitive than usual. Every time he was touched, the feeling was magnified countless times. Because of this, the pleasure of being sucked and kneaded like a woman made Rong Bowen unacceptable, but this never happened. The stimulation obtained from the woman's body was magnified over and over again when the sight was blocked, and the moist mouth and rough fingertips used the simplest way to arouse his desire.

He can feel the nipple being sucked and stretched, pulling the areola, his chest is so swollen and sour, and his teeth bite the nipple, and there is a wonderful pleasure transmitted to his body, just want the man to suck and bite him more nipples.

This kind of thought made Rong Bowen's genitals tremble, and his erection became stronger, and lewd water kept coming out of the mouth of the bell. He felt the numbness when the man's callused fingers squeezed his chest, and matched with the sucking of his mouth, Squeezing it back and forth, Rong Bowen couldn't help moaning.

"Ah...please...no...don't...uh..."

Intermittent groans and pleadings escaped, Rong Bowen raised his neck, raised his chest unknowingly, his raised penis dripped sticky lewd water, wetly drew a straight line when it landed, some lewd water flowed along with lustful cock head flowing to stem.