Twelve

"F*ck your father! I have been interrogated ten times and eight times! I said that I didn't see anyone stealing steel bars during the patrol! I also interrogated my father! Bullying me is a construction worker! Damn! I look down on the little boy who sits in the office the most She's just a bitch, she's talking nonsense, and she wants to deduct my salary! F*ck his father!"

When work was about to start after the afternoon break, a strong man who came out of the simple office slammed his hard hat on the table as soon as he returned to the simple work shed. Showing off that he is a pure man.

It's not like the gang in the office who only talk about saying they can't do it.

"Fucking his father again, is a man's ass hole easier to fuck than a woman's?" A worker who was playing poker asked wretchedly while drawing out a big ghost.

"Stop!" The strong man deeply disapproved, "Brother Xiong said, men who talk about fucking their mothers and girls will only bully weak girls, they are not real men, they are a coward, and if they want to fuck, they must use their real skills to fuck other old people." Dad and brother, these are real men and men!"

Although the strong man is tall and strong, he is actually only in his early twenties, he is still young, his facial features have not been fully opened like these men in their thirties, let alone their wretched expressions.

"Hey, what's the big deal, isn't he just a retired soldier, didn't he work as a security guard on the construction site like us?"

The big ghost was blown away by the opposite door, and the worker was full of temper, and immediately sprayed fire on the strong man.

A strong man with a straight gut can't see others' contempt for Brother Xiong the most, and he just throws his fist down without even thinking about it. How can the friendship of a village from childhood to adulthood make an outsider casually look down on Brother Xiong? After being taught by Brother Xiong, his skills improved a lot.

The rules of the construction site do not allow people to fight. If there is a fight, the people next to them will deduct their wages if they don't fight. Moreover, it is not worth fighting for such a trivial matter. When the people next to them see that they are about to fight, they quickly separate them.

"Brother Xiong is taller than you and more handsome than you. You are upset that the woman who cooks pretends to eat more food than you every time. If you have the ability, you are taller than Brother Xiong and more handsome than Brother Xiong. Your ass is sticking up. You look like a bitch who no one wants to do, yet you dare to look down on my brother Xiong, brother Xiong's dick is prettier than your face!"

This is really unbearable. It makes a man worse than two ounces of flesh in his crotch. Whoever listens to it will be angry. As soon as the strong man finished speaking, he heard a scream and hugged his head, and his thick palm slapped again. It landed on his head.

"Oh! Brother Xiong! Be gentle! My head is about to explode!" He dared to fight anyone on the construction site, but he didn't dare to fight Brother Xiong. If his old mother found out, she would chase him with a feather duster The village runs.

"What are you talking about?" The man called Brother Xiong is taller than a strong man. He is 1.9 meters tall and has to bow his head to get into the shed. His bronze skin and tight muscles are outlined by a black vest. There is a cable, the hard hat is worn on the head, the steps are calm and powerful, but the footsteps are silent, and no one knows when he entered the work shed.

"Does your skin itch if you don't make trouble for a day, do you want me to tighten it for you?" Brother Xiong vigorously rubbed the strong man's Korean hairstyle that was just trimmed and dyed yesterday.