Sixteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Already covered with sweat, saliva and tears, the fluffy pubic hair rubbed against his face as the man moved, and the two balls even slapped his face.

The breath was filled with the rough breath of the man's crotch, Rong Bowen opened his mouth as far as possible to let the cock go in and out smoothly, and grabbed the jeans that the man hadn't completely taken off with both hands.

So happy! It doesn't matter if Brother Xiong suffocates him like this!

Rong Bowen thought in a daze, and couldn't help rubbing the tip of his nose against Brother Xiong's balls.

Fingers inserted the small hole to the point where it couldn't be closed, no matter how Rong Bowen made a fuss, the small hole was wide open, it was easy to stir or rotate, and the dripping juice stained the hole.

Brother Xiong really wanted to die on him, regardless of the complicated skills of holding his penis, as long as it made people comfortable, Brother Xiong was willing to use it one by one.

With his hands pumping and thrusting, his mouth licking, sucking and biting, Rong Bowen, who was lying under him in a 69 position, couldn't bear such teasing for a long time. When the climax came, he lost control and wanted to bite the cock in his mouth, but his mouth was so sore. Strength, and the mouth was stuffed too full, and he could only let the cock fuck his mouth to make more saliva.

Brother Xiong sucked Rong Bowen's ejaculating glans, and licked the edge of the bell with the tip of his tongue, more and more semen ejaculated from the stimulator. Rong Bowen seemed to be sucked by him, and his whole body collapsed.

"Hmm—" Brother Xiong's hips sank with the glans head in his mouth, his dick was pushed into his throat, and large streams of semen shot into his throat without wasting a single drop.

The smell of each other's semen was in their mouths, and even their bodies were covered with each other's breath, which couldn't be dispelled.

When Brother Xiong raised his waist and pulled out his cock, Rong Bowen licked the semen overflowing from the corner of his mouth, and stretched his tongue to lick the cock hanging in front of his face, "Brother Xiong, I still want to eat."

Brother Xiong almost fell to the ground, not because his legs were weak, but because of helplessness.

As a considerate attacker, he thought he couldn't let his own shou play around like that when he was sick.

So Brother Xiong continued to do what the sticking party should do-cleaning, taking care of the sick lover, and putting the lover to sleep.

After coaxing Rong Bowen to sleep, Brother Xiong hugged his head—in fact, he didn't want to be considerate at all, he just wanted to be a lower body animal and show off his prestige on Rong Bowen.

It's hard to be a good man!

Ass hurts! Sour all over!

Rong Bowen never knew that he would be like a different person when he had a fever. He mistook a strange man for his father, and acted coquettishly to the man. In order to make the man like him, he took the initiative to kiss the man's glans and woo him.

This is absolutely impossible for him to do! Something must have gone wrong!

Rong Bowen was irritable and refused to admit that he was the one who gave the man oral sex. He didn't like seeing anything, and cursed at all demeanor: "Damn it!"

"Woke up?"

Suddenly a deep and deep voice sounded beside him, Rong Baiwen clenched his fist instinctively, before his brain could react, his body jumped up first, and punched the man who didn't know when he was standing beside the bed with his fist.