23

There are many jobs on the construction site, and many construction workers are not only good at one job. Xiong Zhipeng knows all the machines on the construction site, so he is very busy. Fortunately, the engineering team does not treat people as human beings. When there is no need to work overtime, everyone basically gets off work after 6 pm and leaves the construction site separately. Everyone either went to dinner in groups, or went directly to the dormitory, leaving only a few people to guard the construction site.

Although Xiong Zhipeng is single, unlike young people like Dawei who will go to the Internet cafe with a few young men in the same dormitory as soon as they get off work. It was Dawei's turn to guard the construction site today, but Xiong Zhipeng didn't want to go back to the dormitory to rest until he saw Rong Bowen, so he took the initiative to take the night shift for Dawei.

Xiong Zhipeng nested in a simple work shed built with oilcloth. In the work shed there was only a table and a simple bed built with a few planks and bricks. A bamboo mat was spread on the plank bed. Xiong Zhipeng hugged the quilt he brought from the dormitory, spread it carefully, and then brightened the lights above his head, then sat on the bed and opened the table to take out.

After a few mouthfuls of food, there was a ding-dong sound from the phone, and Xiong Zhipeng glanced at the phone.

Who texted him?

After unlocking the screen, it was a short message from an unfamiliar number, the short message only had three words.

--Where?

Xiong Zhipeng didn't know whose number it was, so he didn't reply.

A minute later, the other party sent another short message with one more word.

--Where are you?

Xiong Zhipeng put down his chopsticks, held his mobile phone and hesitated whether to reply to the other party, when the other party sent another short message.

- (#' ) Convex

Xiong Zhipeng replied with a good temper.

——You sent the wrong message, I don't know you.

Rong Bowen on the other end of the phone was so angry that he sneered. A scum is a scum, a scum who dares to be a scum!

——If I ask you, you just answer it!

This violent temper! Xiong Zhipeng couldn't help being happy, his tone seemed to be that of an acquaintance.

——I am on duty at the construction site.

--Several people?

—A person, do you want to accompany me?

Seeing the word "accompany me", Rong Baiwen Mao almost exploded, picked up the cold coffee at hand and drank it in one gulp, the urge to kill Xiong Zhipeng in his chest was finally diluted by the bitter coffee. Then he picked up his briefcase and left the company building with a calm face.

Rong Bowen entered the construction site unobtrusively. There were many sheds on the construction site for night watch, and the construction site was as bright as day. However, the work shed where Xiong Zhipeng kept watch at night was surrounded by dark lights, only the soft light from inside the work shed reflected a tall and strong figure sitting on a wooden bed, bending over to pick up vegetables. The narrow plank bed and the narrow space make the man's figure stronger and stronger, somehow making Rong Bowen's scalp a little numb, always feeling that the open door of the shed is like a wolf's mouth, and he is a little white sheep who took the initiative to walk into the wolf's mouth.

Rong Bowen took a few deep breaths, and told himself to calm down, not to be timid just because a man opened the back door.

After doing a good job of psychological training, Rong Bowen strode towards the work shed, his steady steps did not show the tension just now, his calm handsome face was as handsome as ever, like a god.

Xiong Zhipeng turned his head and saw Rong Bowen ducked into the work shed with his head down. His hairstyle was clearly well-groomed. There was not a trace of wrinkle in his suit. Can't live alone.

Rong Bowen's whole body is probably only covered with dust on his pair of polished leather shoes. He just stood out of place in the work shed, both ascetic and seductive. The legs in the trousers are straight and long, the slim suit outlines Ji's waistline, and the buttocks seem to be a little nervously tightened, making them even more attractive.

Xiong Zhipeng swallowed the food involuntarily, looked up and down Rong Bowen with naked eyes, and finally came to a conclusion: delicious.

If you can get this guy to take off his suit pants, stand on one leg on a table, and then he sprints hard behind him, will this guy cry and shake with pleasure? Will he still be fucked while thick cum is dripping between my legs?

Rong Bowen looked at Xiong Zhipeng's greasy lips and his rude appearance, and felt that his whole body was full of anger. He was fucked by such a migrant worker. Thinking of this, Rong Bowen clenched his hands tightly, really wanted to beat this man up, really wanted to see this man kneeling down and crying begging for mercy, but...Rong Bowen clenched his teeth, and his originally calm eyes burst into flames instantly. Come, but he can't beat this man, so he must calm down.

In Xiong Zhipeng's eyes, Rong Bowen is both cute and awkward. Mingming's eyes show that he wants to eat him, but he still has the calm airs of a young master. After eating the last bite of rice and vegetables, Xiong Zhipeng took out a tissue to wipe his mouth, calmly cleaned up the table, and threw everything into the trash can next to him.

After he had finished clearing the table, Rong Bowen took a big step towards him like alms. He deliberately scanned the shabby work shed, and then turned his eyes to Xiong Zhipeng who was sitting on the wooden bed, and said with a sneer, "What a poor man!" People, not only were they used, they didn't even give you a decent job, your employer is really generous."

Xiong Zhipeng, who had been misunderstood all the time, could only smile wryly in his heart.

Rong Bowen didn't bother to listen to his explanation. He opened his briefcase, took out a bunch of red bills, put them on the table in slow motion, and asked contemptuously, "Can you earn so much a month?"

Xiong Zhipeng shook his head honestly.

Rong Bowen half-bent down, and the eyes of the two were parallel. Rong Bowen's eyes were like small hooks, making Xiong Zhipeng unable to move his eyes away. These eyes are full of malice and ridicule, but Xiong Zhipeng wants these eyes to be stained red with desire, he widens in confusion, and finally tears slowly slide down.

The image that emerged in his mind made Xiong Zhipeng's fingertips tremble uncontrollably, and his nose still remembered the smell of sweat on Rong Bowen's body. "Others" put their lives in the eyes of the little guy.

Money and benefits are the most touching. As long as he can afford a higher price than "others", the person in front of him will completely abandon his previous employer and work for him. He is still the final winner.

"I'm not a stingy person. Would you rather be a mouse living in the gutter, or a master with a bright future?" Rong Bowen narrowed his eyes and asked, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up in a wicked way .

"Change it to something else," Xiong Zhipeng said.

"Ha!" Rong Bowen seemed to have heard something ridiculous, and then his eyes were stern, "If you don't eat a toast, you will be punished!"

As he spoke, he tore open the zipper of the briefcase, and it was full of bundles of red bills: "Say, how much do you want?"

For a young man, you can't use education to crush the opponent, but use the most local way to crush the opponent: smash him to death with money!

Xiong Zhipeng stared straight at the briefcase full of red bills. He always felt that something was wrong with this matter, as if he had run on a weird track.

Seeing Xiong Zhipeng's staring eyes, Rong Bowen felt a strange pleasure in his heart. He poured out all the money, tore off the seal of a bunch of money, and sprinkled it from Xiong Zhipeng's head.