Eleven

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

The man's big hand slowly rubbed Rong Bowen's thin waist without any fat, feeling his sensitive trembling with satisfaction, the red and purple glans rubbed the hole in a circle, seducing Rong Bowen's desire to be fucked by him, and then intensified The thick body of the stick was inserted into the seam of the thigh that Rong Bowen took the initiative to open. The uneven veins rubbed against the seam back and forth. The intestine meat inside was wriggled violently, and the juice flowed sideways.

"Hmm..." Rong Bowen squeezed his butt vigorously, letting the body of the stick rub against his wet buttocks, he opened his mouth and moaned softly, "Not enough... um... more... ah... come in... poke in..."

The man licked his shoulder blades, and the feeling of the rough tongue licking the skin turned into pleasure, which made Rong Bowen hum comfortably, "If you want me to pierce you, please beg me to put a big cock into your asshole Here, fuck your asshole."

The body of the stick was still rubbing against the buttocks, and the blue veins were crushing the hole over and over again. Rong Bowen, who had no sense left, tightened his buttocks, letting the buttocks half-clamp the man's cock, and repeated the man's words vaguely with his drooling mouth: " Please put your big cock...ah...in my slutty asshole...uh...fuck...fuck my asshole...ahh...in it...hi...like you..."

The switch that was turned on couldn't be turned off, and he surrendered to the man's crotch, turning into a beast who forgot all his troubles. He forgot his identity and who he was, and was embraced by the man's warm embrace and gently kissed.

While licking and kissing Rong Bowen's back, the man held his own cock in his hand and rubbed the hole slowly. Rong Bowen impatiently grabbed the cock, and the greasy cock slipped out from his fingers , leaving only water marks on the fingers, grabbed Rong Bowen's hand with a big hand, and then pressed his ass to his crotch violently, the dick slipped into the hole, and the plump glans headed straight into the intestines go deep.

Rong Bowen was so fucked up that he yelled, his whole body went numb, the man grabbed his other hand again, and Rong Bowen, who was lying on the ground on his shoulders, was pulled up, his high buttocks still showed a sexy semi-circular top Under the man's crotch, there is a purple male organ, which is the only hole in the semicircle. Two wide palms hold Rong Bowen's hand tightly respectively, and the man's powerful waist and hips slammed. Rong Bowen, with his upper body hanging in the air, shook his head frantically, let out a wave of joy and pain, his naked body trembled with the impact of the man, and the towering genitals between his legs were so straight that they almost touched his lower abdomen, swinging wildly Then throw out a stream of juice.

The air is not only full of the smell of cement that has not yet dried up, but also the smell of semen. There are still untreated broken bricks piled up in the corner, the bamboo frame outside the villa has not been removed, and the remaining orange sunlight has long been unable to shine into the windows.

In the dim light, the young man's lewd cries gradually turned into cries of begging for mercy, "Ahh - no... I'm going to be fucked by you again... Woooo..."

The man riding on him sprinted indulgently, with a hoarse cry from his throat that he was about to rush to the peak, the flesh blade tortured the sensitive body over and over again, and the thick semen poured into the intestines.

The powerful ejaculation impacted Rong Bowen's intestinal wall, one after another, the fiery hot semen brushed against the extremely sensitive intestinal wall as if ejaculating endlessly.

"Woo——" Rong Bowen dragged his voice, his genitals ejaculated tremblingly, but the rear pussy swallowed the man's semen like a small mouth, but the man's semen was not only large but also thick, he seemed to be caught As if the man was incontinent, milky white semen gushed out of his pussy.

Rong Bowen didn't know how many times the man ejaculated inside him, and he didn't know how many times he was fucked and ejaculated by the man. The two of them intertwined wildly like beasts in heat. It's getting better and better, let him lose his mind and scream until his throat is sore and moaning and broken, there is still no way to stop, he only knows to spread his legs and let the other party fuck him, beg the man to ejaculate in him, beg the man to fuck him and ejaculate.

The stomach is swollen and slightly bulging, it is full of man's viscous semen, the anus is so hot that it cannot be closed, it is full of man's semen, the weak genitals are hanging on the side, the mouth of the bell is still hanging with un-ejaculated semen, The abdomen was full of his own semen, the originally flat nipples swelled and bulged, and the areolas were covered with man's hickey marks and tooth marks.

Rong Bowen's whole body was sticky from being fucked by the man, his thigh muscles twitched and trembled, and he curled up weakly on the suit on the floor. The man covered him with his coat and lay directly beside him, slowly Slowly embrace him into the chest.

The man's powerful heartbeat was pounding, his sweaty chest was pressed against his face, a wave of warmth gradually surrounded Rong Bowen's whole body, and his body couldn't help getting close to the warm embrace.

Listening to Rong Bowen's breathing gradually calmed down, the man's heart was extremely satisfied.

The two of them lay there quietly like this, the night outside the window was full of stars, and the lights on the construction site were as bright as day, except for a few workers on duty who were playing cards in the simple oilcloth shed, the entire construction site was quiet and there were no large machinery There is no deafening roar during operation, and there is no shouting of craftsmen, as if the whole construction site has fallen into a peaceful sleep with Rong Bowen's regular breathing.

When Rong Bowen woke up in the middle of the night, he thought he would wake up in that villa, but when he opened his eyes, he saw the blurry roof of the car in the darkness.

What happened?

Rong Bowen was thinking in a daze, and unintentionally hugged the coat covering his body tightly. The tip of his nose immediately smelled a masculine scent that did not belong to him. The soreness in his body and the burning pain in his lower body made him sit up suddenly.

"hiss--"

Rong Bowen gasped in pain, and immediately lay back on the flattened seat, gritting his teeth and cursed: "Bastard! I will never let you go!"

He sat up slowly, and seeing his distressed appearance through the front mirror, he clenched his fists with hatred, especially the feeling that his rear was swollen as if his cock was still inside his body after being fucked so hard by a man. The humiliation he suffered.

What a shame!

Rong Bowen was trembling with anger, his teeth were chattering, and he played back the feeling of being manipulated over and over again in his mind, and he was angry and hated by being controlled by a man from the inside out.

Ronghua's heir was raped by a strange man like a bitch on the construction site, and he actually felt pleasure from the rape, and lustfully opened his ass and begged the man to rape him.

That's not him! No!

Rong Bowen pulled up his coat to cover his head, curled up and shivered.

He already has a premonition of tomorrow's threat, maybe it's a photo, maybe it's a CD, threatening him to voluntarily give up his inheritance, haha... Rong Bowen smiled wryly, full of sadness, how could those bastards let him go so easily, of course they wouldn't care about Ronghua. For his reputation, it is best for him to be ruined. From then on, he fell from the clouds into the mud, and then stepped him into the abyss. He will never recover, which is a hundred times more painful than death.

These bastards! Even if Ronghua is ruined, he won't let them go!