Fifteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

The swollen folds are slightly turned outwards, bulging into a small unopened flesh-red chrysanthemum flower, and the tip of the tongue shrinks when touched.

The unswollen pussy felt weird numb and itchy when it touched the tongue, and it continued to itch into the intestines. Even the intestinal wall began to shrink and wriggle like folds. The wet pussy felt more and more uncomfortable for two consecutive days.

Brother Xiong squeezed Rong Bowen's ass hard, so that his whole tongue could lick the puckering pussy. The rough tongue coating licked the folds, and the folds shrank inward violently. Rong Bowen arched his body suddenly, shrinking Running away from Brother Xiong's mouth with his buttocks.

Brother Xiong pulled his upturned butt to his face, poked the tip of his tongue into the hollow in the middle of the folds, and Rong Bowen, who couldn't escape, seemed to be pinched to death, his whole body was shaking, and he didn't even slip out of his mouth. Knowing that, she begged with tears in her eyes: "Don't lick... ah... I feel bad... Brother Xiong... don't lick..."

It has come to this point, how could Brother Xiong let him go so easily, since he wants to lick him, he can lick as much as he wants, until his legs go limp when he thinks about him in the future.

Brother Xiong held his cock and stuffed it into Rong Bowen's mouth again, and then said, "Lick me out, and I won't lick your asshole anymore."

"Um."

Faced with such a thick stick, Rong Bowen really wanted to see how it ejaculated. He tried his best to ignore Brother Xiong's tongue, but that tongue was licking his most private parts. No matter how he ignored it, he couldn't control his body. Sensual, and even vaguely hope that the tongue can poke into his body and play with his intestinal wall.

Rong Bowen felt a little shy about his lewd thoughts, and thought he moved his butt calmly, the man immediately moved his butt back to the original place, opened his mouth and bit the tip of his buttocks as punishment, "If you move around again, you will be punished." The ass is blooming!"

Rong Bowen hummed aggrieved on the surface, but he was very happy in his heart. He licked the purple-red glans head beautifully, and when he saw the cock trembling, he happily licked another mouthful.

Brother Xiong couldn't do anything about his kitten-licking movements. He straightened his waist upwards, and the cock pushed his lips directly into his mouth, almost making him unable to breathe.

Rong Bowen held the stick, his mouth contracted to manipulate the cock, his tongue slid and licked on the glans, and touched the sensitive mouth.

Brother Xiong's rough tongue licked the edge of the hole, brushed the perineum, licked the root of the scrotum, carefully wet Rong Bowen's crotch, as if he wanted to wet Rong Bowen with his tongue.

The buttocks twisted unconsciously, the bright red hole glistened with water, wriggling as if devouring something, Brother Xiong's lips covered the hole, rubbing his lips with wrinkles, lovingly kissing his own hole.

The mouth of the acupuncture point was kissed and licked by the man, and the numb pleasure climbed up the tailbone, pulling his blood, and the passionate blood flowed through the whole body, and the pleasure continued to spread from the back, all the way to his chaotic The brain, panting instinctively, the genitals had already risen up to the lower abdomen, the sticky juice covered the top of the genitals and the lower abdomen, the juice still came out, and then dripped onto the man's collarbone and chest.

The tip of the tongue is pierced into the small hole, simulating the action of sexual intercourse to stimulate the folds one after another, the folds covered with man's saliva gradually soften and open slightly, the tip of the tongue immediately penetrates into the middle of the folds, the whole tongue squeezes out the folds, and stretches into the small hole after a while inside.