22

The humbleness and obsequiousness of upper management polishing shoes, as if this is just the most common thing.

This kind of person who is neither humble nor overbearing can easily arouse people's goodwill. Although Rong Bowen looks down on Xiong Zhipeng, a person at the bottom of society like Xiong Zhipeng, he also appreciates people who are neither humble nor overbearing.

If Xiong Zhipeng didn't do the wrong thing of raping him and found out that he deserves his appreciation, he would give him a chance to be promoted.

He really hates this kind of duplicity!

"I already know that you didn't mean it, please leave my office right now!" Rong Bowen emphasized the words 'immediately'.

Xiong Zhipeng straightened up, threw the kneaded facial tissue into the trash can beside him, he stepped forward and approached Rong Bowen, Rong Bowen subconsciously backed away, every step he took, Xiong Zhipeng took a step closer, unknowingly Rong Bowen was caught, forced to the desk, the back of the waist is against the edge of the table and there is no way out.

"Please leave!" Realizing that he couldn't retreat, Rong Bowen held his head up and pointed at the door to order.

Afraid that he would push too hard and scare people away again, Xiong Zhipeng kept half a step away from him, then lowered his head slightly, and said with a smile, "One kiss and I'll get out."

Rong Bowen's face turned dark immediately, and he felt a violent impulse to shake his fist, but this was at the construction site, if others saw Xiong Zhipeng leaving the office with a red face, it would have an impact on his reputation.

"Don't you want to kiss?" Xiong Zhipeng moved his face closer, and said viciously: "Then I will really lie on the ground and get out of here."

Asshole! Scum! Abnormal!

Rong Bowen's face was livid, and he gritted his teeth and asked, "Where shoul i kiss?"

Xiong Zhipeng pointed to one of his cheeks, "Kiss here, kiss loudly, it doesn't count if you don't kiss loudly."

Hold!

Rong Bowen cursed in his heart, scratched the hand holding the corner of the table, immediately raised his face, closed his eyes, told himself that the kiss was air, and then pressed his lips tightly to kiss Xiong Zhipeng's cheek.

The skin was not soft at all, but smoother, with a bit of salty sweat smell, which was Rong Bowen's first feeling. He let go of his lips that lightly touched Xiong Zhipeng's face, and told himself again that what he was kissing was air , but the feeling of warm skin is completely different from the illusion of air, it is terrifyingly real.

Rong Bowen found that his heart began to tremble, and his slowly opened lips rubbed against the opponent's skin. The increasingly vivid touch made his lips start to heat up. He didn't even dare to breathe, for fear that the opponent would find his Strange, quickly gave a loud kiss and left.

Boo——

Rong Bowen turned his face away, inexplicably not daring to look directly at the other person's face, and urgently ordered: "Get out."

Xiong Zhipeng touched his face, and suddenly shortened the distance by half a step, straightened Rong Bowen's face, lowered his head, and kissed Rong Bowen's face vigorously, "Be careful not to work too hard, I'm going to work."

Rong Bowen was completely stunned, only seeing the back of Xiong Zhipeng striding away and closing the door and disappearing.

What happened? What seems wrong?

It took him a long time to realize that he was being led by the nose by Xiong Zhipeng, and he even played a mentally retarded game with Xiong Zhipeng in which you kiss me and I kiss you.