25

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

"I'll touch yours, and you touch mine, it's fair." Xiong Zhipeng deliberately rubbed his hand against the swelling in his crotch.

Rong Bowen's eyes widened, and he couldn't believe that someone could be so rascal: "It's fair... um..." Shit... before the last one was said, he rubbed his penis with his thumb, angrily The tone changed.

"Is it comfortable?" Xiong Zhipeng pointed at the mouth of the bell and gently rubbed it. Rong Bowen's penis was so hard that it almost burst the poor little fabric of the bullet underwear, and the wet print on the top became bigger and bigger.

"Uncomfortable...uh..." Rong Bowen immediately bit his lip to prevent moaning.

Xiong Zhipeng smirked, reached into his underwear, and took out Rong Bowen's swollen genitals bit by bit. The bloodshot genitals were scarlet and erect, the swollen fleshy crown danced slightly, and the sticky bell mouth opened and closed slightly. The two balls are healthy and full, a little deformed by the elastic band of the underwear.

Xiong Zhipeng leaned down, facing Rong Bowen's face: "We are all men, I have what you have, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. You have to say it when you are comfortable. This is a normal physiological desire."

As he spoke, he pinched Rong Bowen's glans and carefully kneaded along the glans. His rough fingertips rubbed against the sensitive bell mouth, and Rong Bowen couldn't bear the thrill of stimulation. The tingling pleasure poured into the blood one after another following the kneading position of the other party's fingers, making his spine start to feel a little numb.

He didn't want to scream, he wanted to beat this guy, but he couldn't beat this guy, the more Rong Bowen thought about it, the more frustrated he became, and he wanted to pinch the other's genitals desperately, but the other party was wearing jeans that weren't soft at all, and he squeezed No matter how hard it is, the hands can only pinch the jeans again and again.

"I won't give in to you! The technique is so poor, I don't feel comfortable at all... ah..." Rong Bowen yelled angrily, and before he finished yelling, his eyes were irritated by the pleasure of gently scraping the bell with his fingernails Weeping. He looked away in embarrassment, covering his face with one hand, his tear-stained eyelashes trembling, his wet eyes closed, with a pitiful expression on his face as if he was waiting for someone to abuse him.

It's... so cute! How can it be so cute? So cute that people want to rape him over and over again.

Xiong Zhipeng's lower body was hard, swollen, hot, and painful. The blood from his whole body rushed straight to the hard part of his lower body. He took off Rong Bowen's pants and panties together, and held the genitals with his big hands. The aroused penis is not at all as embarrassing as the owner's, it stands upright, and the scalding heat scalds Xiong Zhipeng's palm, firmly expressing the most primitive desire of a man.

"It's so hard, and you're still so stubborn, will you call out after I cum on you?" Xiong Zhipeng asked while rubbing Rong Bowen's penis.

Rong Bowen tried his best to endure moaning, the more he endured, the more skillful Xiong Zhipeng masturbated. The unbearable lust made Rong Baiwen curl up his toes involuntarily, his feet hanging by the bed, rubbing against Xiong Zhipeng's calf uncomfortably.

Rong Bowen has never experienced such a state of desire and dissatisfaction. He wants something in anticipation but is afraid of what will come. He can only let lust eat away at his mind bit by bit. Can't help but clamp Xiong Zhipeng's waist with his legs, and quietly shake his waist and buttocks with the rhythm of the opponent's stroking.

Xiong Zhipeng endured his shortness of breath, untied his waistband with one hand, took out his hard-heated cock against Rong Bowen's back hole, and gently rubbed the folds of the hole.

"Hmm..." Rong Bowen clearly felt the terrifying hardness of the other party's huge glans. The heat from the glans is mixed with the sticky body fluids and slides in the hole, sometimes hitting his scrotum deliberately, leaving wet body fluids on the scrotum, and using the glans to draw the root of the penis, bumping against the root of the penis pornographically, sometimes deliberately imitating the piston Movement, hit the closed hole one after another, each hit made Rong Bowen feel inexplicably empty, sometimes the glans slipped back and forth in the buttocks, making his hole to the buttocks full of wet body fluids, as if it was the back The acupoint will be so emotional that it will flow out lewd fluid.

Rong Bowen's slightly depressing moans made Xiong Zhipeng want to hear his slutty moans even more. He licked Rong Bowen's penis, only letting his cock against the opening of the hole, and the head of the glans against the small opening without any gaps. . And the big hand that was originally holding the dick touched Rong Bowen's lower abdomen, the rough palm caressed the beautiful mermaid line, the fingers outlined the muscle lines, and the smooth skin that had already started to reddened sensitively under the caress of the palm shrink.

"The manager's pussy is really hot, and it sucks my penis head back and forth." Xiong Zhipeng let go of Rong Bowen's penis, leaned down and kissed his chest. The small kisses and the feeling of the beard shaving his chest made Rong Bowen's scalp tingle, he bit his index finger nervously, and closed his eyes tightly.

He should take the opportunity to push this pervert away, and then beat this pervert hard, but his whole body fell into a strange joy, feeling the joy and trembling brought by the other party caressing his waist, even his flat nipples were squeezed. The other party's tongue licks back and forth and feels happy. He began to become abnormal, his genitals kept oozing out, and his backhole contracted hungrily, as if he wanted to swallow the big dick, so that the dick would fill his intestines and drive away the thirst.

no,! He is not a pervert who likes to be fucked by men, he is a normal man...

"Ah..." The nipple was sucked hard suddenly, Rong Bowen grabbed the bed sheet tightly, and accidentally caught a banknote, and the red banknote and the old bed sheet got stuck in his whitish fingers. The man with his head buried in his chest moved his lips and tongue, sucking his flat nipples red, and at the same time did not forget to take out the lubricant he had prepared earlier from his pocket.

Xiong Zhipeng squeezed out the lubricant and applied it to Rong Bowen's back hole. The cold lubricant made Rong Bowen sober up, and he called out in a short and hoarse voice: "No..."

A finger was squeezed into the back hole with lubricant, and the back hole instinctively prevented foreign objects from entering. Xiong Zhipeng said softly, "Relax, don't be nervous, yes, just like this, relax slowly."

Maybe it was because the other party's tone was too gentle, or maybe he became more and more abnormal, Rong Bowen really followed the other party's words and gradually relaxed. The intestines that have only been fucked once are still tight and the intestinal walls are soft. Xiong Zhipeng lubricated and expanded the intestines patiently. He kissed Rong Bowen's face soothingly, but Rong Bowen still bit his fingers, subconsciously Resist each other.

Xiong Zhipeng pulled out that finger, put on his own lips, licked Rong Bowen's lips obsessively, and said hastily: "You are so sweet, I really want to swallow you."

Rong Bowen couldn't say a word, his mouth was pried open by the other party's tongue, the tongue drove straight in, the fingers in the intestines were massaging the intestinal wall, the soft intestinal wall was only dried by the cock once, as if remembering the other party's taste , Wriggling around the fingers, luring the fingers to increase one by one.

The fingers brought a large amount of lubricant into the hole, sticking sticky to the intestinal wall, and gradually flowed into the intestinal tract as the fingers moved in and out.

The number of fingers increased to four, and the intestinal wall was so soft that it almost melted Xiong Zhipeng's fingers. He sighed in his heart, and tried his best to poke the four fingers as deep as he could, then curled his fingers, and the thick knuckles pressed against the intestinal wall and rotated. Intense pleasure surged out, the genitals trembled, even Rong Bowen's thighs began to tremble, and the intestines shrank suddenly, and his fingers tightened.

"Hmm..." Rong Baiwen instinctively raised his waist to meet him. When he realized what he had done, Xiong Zhipeng straightened his fingers and quickly thrust into the slippery back hole, excessive lubricant sprayed out, fingers puff puff puffed the soft back pussy.