31

He inserted two fingers into the hole and stirred the dirty liquid in the hole. "If I fuck you a few more times, will your hole turn into the shape of a cock?"

Rong Bowen turned away and closed his eyes, as if he could no longer hear the dirty words the man said. However, because of these words, a wonderful pleasure surged through his body. The hole shrank and shrank, and the tender meat inside was even more coquettish.

His fingers noticed the changes in the vagina. Xiong Zhipeng teased the vagina slowly, and his eyes fell on Rong Bowen's body to observe his body's reaction.

Bowen Rong bit his lower lip and felt his fingers exploring his intestines carefully. Every part of the intestinal wall that could be touched by his fingers was touched by his fingers. The feeling of the rough calluses on his fingertips caressing the intestinal meat was driving him crazy, and he could only endure it bitterly.

Suddenly, a hand pressed on his thigh and spread his legs further to the side. Rong Bowen immediately opened his eyes and saw Xiong Zhipeng burying his head between his legs, then taking his scrotum into his mouth.

The wet and hot tongue licked the folds of the scrotum deftly. Rong Bowen had never had his scrotum licked by anyone before. When Xiong Zhipeng licked it, he only felt that the scrotum became swollen and a stream of heat rushed straight to his lower body.

"That's enough... uh..." Rong Bowen covered his mouth and couldn't help but spread his legs to both sides, making it easier for Xiong Zhipeng to lick his private parts.

Xiong Zhipeng licked the perineum under the scrotum, swirled the tip of his tongue back and forth between the small hole and the root of the scrotum, sucked the scrotum heavily from time to time, gently pulled the scrotum with his teeth, and then licked along the scrotum towards the shaft. The shaft gradually became engorged and erect under the stimulation of the tongue. . But Xiong Zhipeng was evil-minded and did not lick the most sensitive glans. He only licked a circle around the coronal sulcus and deliberately kissed the tip of the penis where the semen was coming out.

Rong Bowen couldn't bear it and hugged Xiong Zhipeng's head, and the glans immediately touched Xiong Zhipeng's mouth. Unfortunately, Xiong Zhipeng was stronger than him, so his mouth just slid over the glans and kissed the vagina instead.

"Aha..."

The man's hands were strong and solid. He spread his buttocks and licked the shrinking pussy.

The tongue carefully licked the liquid flowing out of the hole, gently feeling the folds, and the rough tongue coating licked the sensitive hole over and over again.

The dirtiest place was treated so tenderly, and an empty itching feeling surged from the depths of her pussy. Bowen Rong resisted and raised his waist. He wanted to refuse in his mind, but his body was opened wide and lewdly, inviting the man's tongue to enter his body, licking the meat in his pussy, leaving him in a mess.

The tongue penetrated the small hole as he longed for, and the intestines grasped the tongue in welcome, all eager for tongues to lick them and fuck them.

The red color of desire invaded Rong Bowen's skin. No matter how hard he resisted rationally, the image of his tongue licking his hole came to mind. The intestines and meat were stirred up, and the lower part was wet.

The man's saliva flowed into his body, and he could even feel the probing movement of the tip of his tongue. The tongue gradually became dissatisfied with licking his intestinal wall, rolled into a tube, and imitated the cock thrusting into his vagina.

"Don't... don't lick it..." Rong Bowen grabbed the pillow and opened his mouth to bite the pillow. His mind slowly went blank as the tongue went in and out. The pleasure was higher than reason. His body only remembered the pleasure of the tongue licking the hole, and the genitals in front of him. Painfully swollen.