Part 6

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

He twisted his body, swung his buttocks, and kicked his legs at the same time, but the man's thick and hard arms were tightly wrapped around his thighs, and his hands like iron tongs were tightly grasping his buttocks. His white buttocks were like dough deformed by the man's grasp, his thick fingers sank deep into the flexible buttocks, and the buttocks were opened, revealing a small hole that had nowhere to hide.

The man couldn't help being excited at this moment, he didn't have the deliberate calmness just now, and kissed the small hole directly, the small hole is a light color that no one has violated, and there are layers of folds that have not yet opened, this is what he is about to penetrate, The exclusive place for thrusting and ejaculation is the hole where he can only fuck hard and ejaculate hard.

"It's such a light color, I'll lick it red for you, fuck your asshole every day so it's red and swollen, and then ejaculate, let your asshole eat my semen every day." The man said hoarsely, his lips and tongue effortlessly Covers the petite pussy.

"Changed...state...uh..."

Rong Bowen cursed with difficulty, his wide open legs trembled because of the man's obscene words, the man's saliva-stained lower body felt shameful, the genitals trembled and leaked lewd water, and the full scrotum seemed to be more swollen, being caught by the man The burrow licked once and for all is very itchy.

"Pervert... um... um... I'll make you regret it..." Rong Bowen said stubbornly, his face was full of forbearable sweat, and his handsome face was full of unknowing lust , The eyes covered by the black cloth were tightly closed, which made the feeling of the man licking and kissing his back hole more intense and vivid.

The tongue scraped the folds affectionately, and drilled into the middle of the folds. The man was not in a hurry to drill his tongue in, and patiently tasted the virgin land that soon belonged to him. The inwardly sunken pussy contracted sensitively when licked lightly, squeezed Pressing the tip of his tongue stuck in the middle of the folds, the man took a breath, feeling the most direct contraction in the pussy.

The man blew into his pussy and said, "What a slut, do you like me to lick your asshole so much? Does it make you feel good when I lick you?"

"You're the slut...um..."

Rong Bowen's cursing mixed with groans not only didn't make people angry, but instead made the man more itchy and unbearable, he said with a low smile, "Really? After a while, you'll know whether it's me or you who are yelling."

The man directly opened Rong Bowen's buttocks, the light red spot in the middle of the round buttocks was stained with the man's saliva, he opened the shallow entrance with the most erotic gesture, the man stretched out a finger to hook the hole, When I pulled it a little, I could see the pink and tender sausage meat inside.

An unknown strange man had licked a place he hadn't touched, and now he opened it compulsively. Rong Bowen could imagine the expression and gaze of the man looking inside him at this time, and he tried to clamp his legs tightly. , command without imposing manner: "Don't look!"

The fiery eyes licked Rong Bowen's lower body, which was hot and frightening. The pierced entrance seemed to be pierced by the man's gaze, piercing deep. Rong Bowen suddenly felt that his lower body was like After being attacked, a feeling of discomfort but happiness arises.

Soon the man stood up, Rong Bowen's legs slid from his shoulders to his arms, and the naked legs were aligned with the man's crotch. The opening of the acupuncture point, Rong Baiwen could shrink the opening of the acupuncture point, the soft opening greedily pinched the bell mouth on the top of the glans, the mucus secreted by the bell mouth covered the opening.