24

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

With a nervous smile, he happily watched the banknotes fluttering on the man's body one after another.

"Is it a lot of money?" He picked up one of the banknotes, deliberately scratched the man's cheek with a corner of the banknote, and asked arrogantly, "Can your employer give you more money than Master gave you? "

Xiong Zhipeng raised his eyes and stared at Rong Bowen. His eyes were dark and dark, without any emotion.

Rong Bowen snorted coldly: "Do you really think I dare not do anything to you? I just don't think your cheap life is worth dirtying my hands."

After finishing speaking, Rong Bowen raised his hand to touch the top of Xiong Zhipeng's head, and his short, thick hair tied his palm, making it itchy. He lowered his head, raised the corners of his mouth, and leaned into Xiong Zhipeng's ear and said softly: "Be obedient, don't resist me, my patience is limited, and if my patience is worn out, what you will lose is not only money, but also money." Your life."

A threat was spoken softly, like a lover's whisper, exuding a warm breath, ambiguous and soft. Especially when Rong Bowen's bangs brushed against the man's full forehead inadvertently, the man's eyes could not see the red banknotes one after another, but Rong Bowen's hand holding the banknotes, slender, making the decision, The joints are well-defined, and even the nails are well-maintained, revealing a delicate flesh-pink color, reflecting the red color of banknotes, which inexplicably makes people feel a bit of eroticism, giving birth to a hint of wanting this beautiful hand to hold the thick purple-black genitals and move them until the end Thoughts covered in milky cum.

Thinking of this, Xiong Zhipeng grabbed that hand, and easily clenched Rong Bowen's hand with his broad palm. Excessive force caused the banknote to become crumpled and held in Rong Bowen's hand. Rong Bowen raised his eyes to look at Xiong Zhipeng, those dark eyes were still dark, but deeper than before, as if they wanted to pull him to turn black together, which made Rong Bowen feel a strange sense of tension in his heart, and his mouth was dry.

"I have read a story before. A hunter went hunting in the forest. He met a bear. The bear raped the hunter and then let the hunter go. The hunter was always angry and went to the bear for revenge, but was raped by the bear again. Later the hunter He went to take revenge again, and Xiong raped him again. Xiong asked him: Did you come to seek revenge on me, or did you let me rape you on purpose?" Xiong Zhipeng put a smile on his handsome face, "This story can also be applied to on you and me."

What kind of ghost story is this? How could it be applied to him and this guy? Rong Bowen almost vomited blood with anger, trying to break free from that hand, but Xiong Zhipeng held it tighter and tighter, and the smile on his face grew wider and creepier.

"You are simply crazy!" Rong Bowen hurriedly squeezed Xiong Zhipeng's hand, but that hand was like a pliers, holding his hand so tightly that he couldn't break a single finger, "I warn you, you Let go of me quickly, or I will..."

Xiong Zhipeng grabbed his other hand and asked with a smile: "Otherwise what will you do? Give me more money, or beat me and trample me under your feet?" Xiong Zhipeng pressed Rong Bowen's left hand to his hip Down.

When Rong Bowen felt what was under his palm, he instinctively withdrew his hand, but Xiong Zhipeng firmly pressed his hand under his crotch. Even through the jeans, the man's cock was still full of vitality.

Rong Bowen only had the word "Fuck me" left in his mind, and he had long since neglected his manners, so he bent his knees and pushed straight towards the man's crotch. Xiong Zhipeng smiled, and let go of his other hand to block his attack. If Rong Bowen lay down obediently and let him fuck him, it would not be Rong Bowen. Although he doesn't like turning sex into bloody violence, a little violent suppression is still Necessary, otherwise how could he get this rich son.

Rong Bowen took the opportunity to withdraw his hand, and threw his fist at Xiong Zhipeng without hesitation, and punched Xiong Zhipeng's face. He didn't want to worry about anything now, he just wanted to make this man give in, submit to his lust, and ravage this strong body with all his might. flesh.

The two of them wrestled close to each other, the crude plank bed creaked, and the sheets and quilts were messily gathered together. Bundles of money were scattered under the scuffle between the two, the suit was ripped open, the tie was twisted around the neck, and the buttons of the white shirt were flying. Rong Bowen held the hand on the belt with one hand, and was pressed by Xiong Zhipeng on top of his head with the other hand, his bare waist contracted rapidly, the small belly button and the mermaid line made Xiong Zhipeng couldn't help but let go of the belt and pressed navel.

Rong Bowen immediately grabbed the opponent's wrist and stared at him fiercely.

Feeling this small depression, Xiong Zhipeng almost wanted to lean down and lick his belly button with his tongue, wondering if this place might be Rong Bowen's sensitive spot.

"Get your dirty hands off." Rong Bowen ordered through gritted teeth, and pulled Xiong Zhipeng's hand away bit by bit.

Panting heavily, Xiong Zhipeng clasped Rong Bowen's hand with his backhand, and at the same time pushed his legs against Rong Bowen's knees, forcing him to open his legs: "It's useless to think it's dirty. If you don't look for me today, I will instead There is nothing I can do with you. But you have thrown yourself into a trap, and now I am trembling with excitement, I want to eat you, and even the bone scum will be ground and swallowed bit by bit."

These words were both extreme and terrifying, Rong Bowen struggled with his temper: "You are a pervert, I will never let you go!"

Xiong Zhipeng stuck himself between Rong Bowen's legs, pulled off his belt in arrogance, and said rascally: "I wish you would not let me go!"

"You pervert!" Without the belt, Rong Bowen felt as if he had lost the last layer of protection, and his whole body seemed to be naked. He suddenly became nervous, and finally realized that he might be raped again. He hurriedly grabbed his pants to stop the man from taking them off, "I'm a man! A man! A man!"

"It's because you are a man that I want to fuck you." Xiong Zhipeng laughed more and more rascally, "If you were a woman, I couldn't be hard."

"..." At this time, Rong Bowen didn't know how to describe his feelings. He didn't understand how there could be people like Xiong Zhipeng in this world, and he had to go all the way to the dark.

The strong sense of crisis made Rong Bowen think of running away, but it was too late to run away now. He was trapped in the narrow wooden bed, and Xiong Zhipeng was standing beside the bed. His tall and strong figure brought a strong sense of oppression. Even if Rong Bowen wanted to show a stronger posture than him, he couldn't do it on the bed. He was the targeted prey, either killed by the hunter, or teased to death.

Rong Bowen will never allow himself to show weakness, his whole body is tense, even if he knows it is a dead end, he is not allowed to wag his tail and beg for mercy, the eyes staring at Xiong Zhipeng are full of arrogance, only his mouth is tightly squeezed, and the raised chin makes his neck feel tight. The lines of his body were also tightly stretched, and the protruding Adam's apple was both cute and pitiful, making him feel a little fragile.

Proud and fragile, two contradictory temperaments paired with messy hairstyles and disheveled clothes are really damn tempting to commit crimes.

"I'm a pervert, what are you who is hard on me, a pervert?" Xiong Zhipeng pulled away Rong Bowen's hand, covered the hardened part of Rong Bowen with his big hand, and kneaded viciously.

Subtle pleasure flowed from the genitals, Rong Bowen bit his lips tightly to prevent moaning, but the pleasure of the sensitive glans rubbing against the cloth seemed to rush into his body like electricity. The man's handwork is very good indeed. With five fingers, he flexibly unbuttons his trousers and pulls down the zipper, and immediately sees the sexy bullet panties wrapping the hard penis. A small piece of the top of the underwear was wet, and the shape of the glans highlighted his own existence.

Pressing the bulge of his underwear with his thumb unceremoniously, Rong Bowen couldn't bear it and grabbed Xiong Zhipeng's hand, but Xiong Zhipeng took the opportunity to grab his hand, and pressed it to his crotch.

1069 (H)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें