Part Three

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

In vain.

Is it possible to just lie down obediently and let someone rape you?

He would never allow himself to cowardly accept such an ending without doing anything.

"It's so smooth!" Touching into Rong Bowen's collar, the man caressed Rong Bowen's smooth chest, and squeezed heavily on the well-trained pectoral muscles. The smooth and delicate skin is not obvious but can show The muscles of his good figure have always fascinated men.

The small nipple is a bit flat, and it takes a long time to knead it until it hardens, and it can be pinched to this small nipple. Maybe sucking and biting it often can make it bigger. The man thinks so, but the color is the color of most people. That dark brown, or a light pink.

Thinking that there would be two small meatballs of unknown color hard on his fair-skinned chest, the man became excited, and his erect genitals became more swollen and hard. He licked Rong Bowen's ears vigorously, and the fine pleasure like an electric current crawled along the base of the ear to Rong Bowen's neck. Rong Bowen bit his lip, not letting his thoughts be affected by the pleasure, and asked hoarsely: "Who are you? What do you want?"

"I'm your man and I want to fuck you."

The man's voice is neither low nor melodious, but very thick and powerful. He answered without a trace of hesitation and stated his purpose straightforwardly, just like a beast that has found a mate. caught in hand.

what is i your man? what is wanting to fuck you? Rong Bowen suddenly exploded, and shouted: "Who sent you? You tell him that even if I am raped, I am the only heir to Ronghua! An illegitimate child will be an illegitimate child for the rest of his life. To become a prince is a bunch of scumbags who can't get on the stage..."

There was only one person who was "sent" to rape him behind him, and Rong Bowen, who was about to lose his virginity, had no scruples, directly tore off the mask of disguise, and cursed angrily, but it is a pity that he has been obedient in front of his parents since childhood The baby's Rong Bowen really couldn't swear too nasty swear words, Jun's face was flushed with anger, his thin lips parted and closed with transparent body fluid on them, they were extremely obscene.

The man stared straight at his blushing neck and the mouth that had just been played with by fingers, and slapped his pouting buttocks gently, the word "cheap" stopped abruptly, and the whole world fell silent.

Rong Bowen is a person with a good face. When he was in school, he studied hard for the honor of being the first in the school. The tutors could form a company. For the teacher's praise, he has always been the teacher's favorite little assistant. In the eyes of his classmates, he is hard-working Squad leader, for the reputation of "Elegant Prince", learn all kinds of etiquette, from smiling to sitting posture, you must maintain an elegant posture, and the posture of wiping your mouth after eating must be pleasing to the eye, not to mention the walking posture, you need to use a ruler to measure every step up.

Only he himself knows what kind of bad temper he is.

To save face, he was tied up, blindfolded, and spanked by a man.

Rong Bowen couldn't believe it for a moment, he turned his neck stiffly, his whole face was also extremely stiff, revealing a trace of disbelief and shock, his half-opened lips seemed to want to say something, but his blank mind made him speechless .

Although he couldn't see his eyes, the man could imagine his unbelievable eyes. The man couldn't help laughing, stared at his perfect face, held his breath and quietly approached his face, and gently kissed his lips . The unsuspecting kiss pressed his upper lip from light to heavy, and Rong Bowen opened his mouth subconsciously, until the man's tongue protruded from his lips and penetrated into his mouth, wandering everywhere before realizing what happened What's up.

Rong Bowen's first reaction was to push the tongue out of his mouth. The man's kiss was very jerky, and he licked his mouth instinctively. The tongue carefully explored every part of his mouth. Compared with the man's Gentle, but Rong Bowen pushed back the man's tongue ferociously. No matter where the tongue protruded, his tongue would try to drive the man away, not letting the other party take advantage of him.

The breath in the man's nose became slightly heavier. The soft tongue was not so much driving away as it was unconsciously seducing, wrapping around the tip of his tongue slipperyly. The poking and stabbing movements were obviously sexual hints. The man pinched Hold Rong Bowen's chin, forcing him to open his mouth even wider to accept his tongue.

The body fluid that did not belong to him flowed into his mouth through the entanglement of lips and tongue. Rong Bowen wanted to spit it out in disgust, but the inseparable lips could only naturally shed the excess fluid from the two of them, and more fluid flowed into him unconsciously. In the swallowing throat, the slippery tongue seemed to invade his throat along his mouth, no matter how Rong Bowen opened his eyes and how his tongue resisted, the other party's tongue could resolve his resistance, just like a snake Walking around every part of his mouth, he had to accept his invasion obediently.

It wasn't until suffocation came that the other party withdrew his tongue and slowly withdrew from his sore mouth, bringing out a large amount of body fluid at the same time. Rong Baiwen breathed in fresh air instinctively, his light-colored lips turned red from being torn, covered with transparent body fluid, and With a moist luster, the flesh-red tongue can be seen when the half-opened lips inhale.

The man slowly took off his hard hat, slightly sweaty bangs were messily pasted on his forehead, and a few strands of bangs were lifted up by the hard hat, making Rong Baiwen even more handsome and compelling. At this time, he was blindfolded, The appearance of leaning against the wall with his hands tied to his shoulders makes people want to tear off his clothes, chew on his slender neck, white chest, flat belly, play with the male organs between his legs, and the small buttocks hidden between his buttocks. Fold Cave.

Just imagining that scene, the man's whole body became hot, his hard lower body twitched slightly, and the penis head on the underpants secreted a few strands of lewd fluid. He restrained himself from wanting to tear off Rong Bowen's pants immediately, and pressed him against the rough concrete wall , crossed his legs, and thrust straight into the cave.

He doesn't want to be a rapist who only commits violence and simply vents his desires. He knows exactly what he wants. Rape is just the most convenient and simple way, and completely holding Rong Bowen in his hands is the ultimate goal.

Although he knew that Rong Bowen couldn't see his expression, the man still smiled at Rong Bowen, hiding in the dim light of the setting sun with a big smile on his face, and fondled Rong Bowen's delicate and fair face with his rough palm , the bronze-colored palms that are completely different from Rong Bowen's fair complexion show that the two have different family backgrounds, different lives, and different statuses.

The man's palm was very warm and dry, stroking Rong Bowen's skin inch by inch. This is something Rong Bowen has never experienced before. No one has ever touched his flesh carefully with his palm, especially the other party is a man. Let him Changing from an active position to a passive one, he couldn't adapt himself to being so passive, but the other party hugged his shoulders intimately, making his back close to the other's broad and strong chest, and he could feel that the man was taller than him , stronger than him.

"Go away!" Rong Bowen roared, raising his face as high as possible, showing his remaining arrogance and self-esteem, but he didn't know that his neck was exposed, the tie that had already been loose was hanging around his neck, and the loose neckline revealed a piece of beautiful chest muscles. The chest, the flat nipples that were finally kneaded into shape by the man, and the red heads were exposed, looking pitiful.

The man who held him in his arms admired the beauty of the collar from top to bottom, and rubbed his palms against his collarbone fiercely, leaving a small red mark on his collarbone. Taking anger as a matter of course, he slowly unbuttoned his suit, then unbuttoned his shirt, and let the body reveal itself bit by bit.

Every time a button is unbuttoned, Rong Bowen's panic increases, as if his arrogance and self-esteem are stripped away like clothes, and then discarded, leaving only a sense of shame.