26

Rong Bowen curled up his toes, his insteps were straightened, and his whole body was flushed red. The banknotes on the bed reflected his flushed face, his wet eyes could no longer see a single banknote, instead he was sticking out his hard penis, raising his waist, longing for the love of a man, but the pride in his bones made him pull on the bed sheet even more desperately.

"It's still so soft!" Xiong Zhipeng tried his best to penetrate his fingers into the intestinal tract, feeling the soft contraction of the intestinal wall, the lubricant made the intestinal tract wet, and the intestinal meat seemed to be waiting for something bigger to manipulate, wriggling hungrily.

The emptiness in the back gradually deepened, bit by bit it also penetrated into Rong Bowen's bone marrow. Rong Bowen felt four fingers spread out in his body, slowly stretching the narrow intestinal tract, and the fingertips gently hooked and scratched the intestinal wall. He didn't want to focus all his attention on the rear, but the skillful massaging and thrusting of his fingers made the rear more sensitive, as if the rear was really a natural pussy for a man's cock to fuck and hit, more and more sensitive, more and more sensitive The more empty, the more pleasure.

Suddenly, Rong Bowen covered his mouth, his body convulsed uncontrollably, his genitals shot out streams of semen, and Xiong Zhipeng's fingers were tightly twisted by the wet and soft intestines.

Xiong Zhipeng pulled out his finger, and his soft pussy sucked his finger reluctantly, bringing out some charming red intestines, like a small pout slightly, exposing the pink and tender intestinal wall inside.

Xiong Zhipeng wiped the semen from Rong Bowen's belly, and spread the milky white semen on his nipples. Rong Bowen vainly covered his mouth, his bangs wet with sweat were stuck to his forehead, his slightly absent-minded eyes were still immersed in the aftertaste of the orgasm, a big palm was wantonly kneading the small nipple that had finally protruded, the owner of the big palm He also stuck out his tongue and licked the nipple, squinted his eyes to taste the smell of semen on it, and then buried his face in Rong Bowen's neck, licking and kissing the sweat on his neck and chin.

Rong Bowen unconsciously hugged the man on top of him, and raised his head to let the man lick his neck and suck his Adam's apple. The man's greedy lips and tongue lingered on Rong Baiwen's beautifully curved neck, holding his thick dick, pushing the head of his penis to open the hole bit by bit. He is like a calm hunter, his movements are not in a hurry, the thick and long dick is pushed into the soft intestine extremely slowly, every inch of it seems to be imprinted into Rong Bowen's soul, bright and terrifying from the outside to the inside The interior is reversed to open the intestines.

"Ah..." Rong Bowen could hardly bear the man's slow entry, the huge cock filled his pussy to the full, the lubricant that had nowhere to flow was pushed to flow deeper, and the remaining lubrication The drug was squeezed out of the body and dripped into the groin along the hole close to the cock.

It wasn't until the man's scrotum was tightly pressed against his ass, the scrotum was squeezed and deformed, and the cock completely entered his body, the man gave up the delusion of fucking him.

Rong Bowen could only pant feebly, his legs spread limply on both sides of the man's body.

Xiong Zhipeng was not in a hurry to do it, just like this, holding Rong Bowen, slowly swinging the cock from side to side, rubbing against the intestinal wall at different angles, the hungry intestinal wall was not willing to let go of the cock that reached his mouth, they sucked the cock one after another, and it was wet again It wraps around the cock softly.

Rong Bowen obviously felt the slight tremor of the thick stem and the huge shape of the glans, which made him deeply aware that he was completely entered by a man, filling his emptiness.