29

The old man guarding the gate was dozing off. He suddenly saw that Xiong Zhipeng was holding someone, and asked quickly, "What's the matter?" He stood up and stretched his neck to see clearly who the person in Xiong Zhipeng's arms was.

"Xiong, what's wrong with General Manager Rong?" the uncle asked with concern.

"The general manager is not feeling well and can't walk anymore. I'll take him home. I'll call someone else to come over to be on duty." Xiong Zhipeng replied very honestly.

"Oh." The uncle nodded without any doubt, "Then hurry up and take the general manager home, and I'll call someone to come over for you later."

Xiong Zhipeng thanked the uncle and left the construction site.

Rong Bowen's mind gradually cleared up. Hearing their conversation, he felt that the company's management was chaotic. Otherwise, how could Xiong Zhipeng leave the construction site and let someone else be on duty. If it was well managed, the beast would have no chance of fucking him.

The more Rong Bowen thought about it, the angrier he became, but now he has soft hands, feet, and body, unable to resist Xiong Zhipeng.

When Rong Bowen was thinking about how to avenge Xiong Zhipeng's feud, Xiong Zhipeng quickly took off his shoes and took off his pants, then separated his legs and pulled the bottom of his underwear.

Hearing a "puchi", Rong Bowen spread his legs and sat on Xiong Zhipeng's cock.

"Ah..." The huge dick was inserted extremely deep, bouncing and bouncing within Rong Bowen's body, but the friction during insertion caused Rong Bowen's sensitive body to tremble non-stop.

Rong Bowen's feet in dark socks looked for a foothold, trying to stand up. Xiong Zhipeng jerked his cock, the big glans rubbed against the intestinal wall, making Rong Baiwen's body go limp, and he fell into his arms.

"Don't move around, or you will die with me in a car accident." Xiong Zhipeng pressed Rong Bowen's back, looking for the most comfortable position for Rong Bowen to sit on his lap.

But no matter how comfortable the position is, the cock inserted into Rong Bowen's pussy will always bounce.

Rong Bowen gritted his teeth depressedly, and before Xiong Zhipeng started the engine, he gave Xiong Zhipeng a fierce bite on the neck.

"Hiss..." Xiong Zhipeng gasped.

The big hand pinched Rong Bowen's butt punitively, and slapped him twice.

Rong Bowen was so angry that he raised his hand and pinched Xiong Zhipeng's neck. It's a pity that as soon as Xiong Zhipeng straightened his waist, his waist and limbs became sore and weak, his legs trembled, and he couldn't exert any strength in his hands, so he pinched Xiong Zhipeng's neck weakly with both hands.

"You pervert are a wolf in sheep's clothing!" Rong Bowen said viciously.

Xiong Zhipeng held the back of his head for a long time, forced him to lift his face, lowered his head and kissed his Adam's apple, and said with a smile, "Baby, you are my flowery sheep!"

Rong Bowen leaned his back on the steering wheel, looked at the roof of the car, and the big red tassels that fell from the car decoration hanging on the roof of the car brushed over his head. He felt Xiong Zhipeng's hand provocatively caressing his waist, fingertips stroking back and forth from the back to the groin.

The wet tongue kept licking and kissing his neck, and the gnawing of the canine teeth was as stimulating as a wild beast. Rong Bowen clenched his fists, but he still couldn't restrain the pleasure that Xiong Zhipeng brought him.