32

Only when you have feelings can you feel like home.

Xiong Zhipeng, who treated someone as his wife after he fell in love with her, couldn't bear to see Rong Bowen going out to eat every day. The dinner table was the best place to communicate feelings, so he had to seize the opportunity of the first meal.

Xiong Zhipeng rummaged through the refrigerator and found a lot of steaks frozen in the freezer. He knew at a glance that Rong Bowen liked steaks. Even if he doesn't like to cook, he will freeze all kinds of steaks in the refrigerator. Each steak is cut to a thickness of 2 centimeters. There are also many small bags of black pepper sauce frozen next to it. A piece of steak goes with a small bag of black pepper sauce. juice.

Xiong Zhipeng is also a carnivore and doesn't mind eating steak early in the morning.

He used his mobile phone to search for methods of marinating steaks. He defrosted the steaks in the microwave, prepared salt, onions, and red wine according to the methods provided online, and started marinating the steaks.

It was a joy to prepare a loving breakfast for his wife. Xiong Zhipeng was in a good mood, humming a ditty softly, preparing knives, forks and plates, cleaning the steak frying pan, and simmering clear soup on the gas stove.

The dark gray curtains blocked the sunlight from the bedroom. The bedroom was a little dark, but it was very suitable for sleeping in. However, Rong Bowen couldn't sleep anymore after he was full.

He opened his eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling, as if there was something good-looking on the ceiling worthy of his daze. In fact, he didn't see anything clearly about the poplar tree, he was just in a daze.

He thought about how he had sent money yesterday, hoping to use the money to defeat the man and get him to reveal who was the mastermind, but in the end he was fucked by this pervert.

Not only did the pervert fuck him, he also ejaculated inside him.

His body became unlike his own, he took pleasure in anal sex like never before, and then he was fucked by the cock that he also had.

They are obviously men, why would he be raped by the same sex? Why is he comfortable? Why doesn't he feel sick? Why does a pussy like to be fucked?

Rong Bowen couldn't figure it out. The brain becomes a tangled mess.

He pulled up the quilt and covered his face, not wanting to think so much anymore, but the pleasure lingering in his body lingered, and the pussy behind him that had been so loved by the cock yesterday was still wet.

Rong Bowen's hand couldn't help but touch his lower body. His morning erection was pressing against the silky quilt, and the small hole under his genitals was secreting liquid.

He bit his lip and tentatively inserted a finger into the small hole. As expected, the inside was extremely soft and the intestines were moist. As soon as his fingers touched the intestines, the intestines trembled, and a numbing pleasure immediately rushed to the groin.

How could it become like this?

"Little cutie, I will let you go today. Starting from tomorrow, I will fuck you at least once a day, turning you into a special cock sleeve for me."

The words the man said yesterday suddenly came back to his mind. I don't know whether it was because his body was really cooked, or because it was too comfortable to insert his fingers into his vagina. Rong Bowen felt a slight spasm in his intestines, and the pleasure of the intestines squeezing his fingers became stronger. .

"Uh..." Rong Bowen sadly found that his sensitive body could not resist the temptation of desire, and he pumped his fingers in and out of his pussy.

"Ah..." He raised his waist and made a catering gesture. The soft and smooth silk quilt was rubbing against it. As the waist and hips twisted the tip of his penis, the fragile bell mouth felt pleasure again and again. One finger could not satisfy the greedy pussy, and again Swallow two fingers.