Nineteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

The man frowned, and the dagger in his hand drew a few strokes on the bald man's face, and said boringly: "It's boring, get out."

With his feet back, Xiong Zhipeng straightened his helmet again habitually. Xiong Zhipeng played with the dagger, brushing his fingertips over the tip of the knife, as if checking whether the dagger was sharp.

Rong Bowen's smile froze when he entered the alley, and a few punks who looked like they had seen a ghost ran past on both sides. The punks' faces were not injured at all, but everyone's clothes were covered with dust The ass fled out of the alley in a panic with pain on its face, with a frightened and miserable expression of being raped alive.

And Rong Bowen, who was wearing a neat white shirt, straight trousers, and combed back his hair, became the only clean and eye-catching existence.

Rong Bowen suddenly felt that he was in a very dangerous situation. Although Xiong Zhipeng didn't turn around and played with the dagger casually, the aura of his whole body radiated from the inside out, like a wild animal out of the cage, and his broad back looked very dangerous.

While the last bald man didn't run away, Rong Bowen stepped back quietly. He came quietly and prepared to go quietly, but he felt that the danger was all concentrated on him, which made his whole heart tremble. Bang bang, the loud heartbeat made him swallow a mouthful of saliva, hold his breath and step back step by step, out of the dangerous range.

Suddenly, Xiong Zhipeng in front of him turned his face away, that masculine and handsome face was not as simple and honest as before, his black and thick sword eyebrows were raised, his fierce eyes looked straight into Rong Bowen's eyes, and Rong Bai immediately stopped arts.

Rong Bowen almost instinctively wanted to turn around and run, but he couldn't move his body. He stared at Xiong Zhipeng with a cold face, watching Xiong Zhipeng striding towards him with big strides, the scratch on his face fell into his sight .

The dagger picked up Rong Bowen's chin, and Xiong Zhipeng stared at his full forehead exposed by combing his back, and then saw his straight lips, and his slender and curved neck with his head held high.

The expression of trying to escape but pretending to be calm is really pitiful and loving!

"What do you want to do?" Rong Bowen asked calmly.

"I should be asking you what you are doing, Mr. Rong whose dick is hard." Xiong Zhipeng said with a smile.

Rong Bowen clenched his fists all of a sudden, he didn't realize that he was in a state of excitement in the chaotic situation just now, the crotch of his slim trousers bulged, especially when the other party told him bluntly, his face immediately became ugly.

Seeing him showing an expression of being bullied, Xiong Zhipeng found that he was getting worse and worse. When his upright image met Rong Bowen, he didn't know where to go, and the bad thoughts of wanting to possess and bully followed one by one. It popped up and turned into a little beast, blowing the trumpet vigorously around Rong Bowen.

Ahh, the sound of the honk is full of bullying, bullying, bullying a few more times, this person is yours...

The cold tip of the knife slashed across Rong Bowen's chin, but Rong Bowen didn't dare to move, he stiffened his body and let the tip of the knife slash through his Adam's apple and stopped at his neckline.

Xiong Zhipeng's eyes darkened as he unbuttoned the neckline with two buttons to reveal his beautiful collarbone, "Undo the belt and the top of the trousers."

Rong Bowen resisted silently, standing upright.

Xiong Zhipeng smirked, poked the raised crotch with the dagger, and said softly: "If you don't untie it, I'll just let you wear the crotch pants and go home with your dick up."