1. Captions to Words

You walked inside the high school you've been going to for 2 years, you were in 12th and you came in in 10th. You went to Woodsboro High School and I guess you could say it was alright...for now. You've made friends with the "right" people who cared (a bit too much) and nothing seemed to go wrong, at the moment. You went up the stairs to where your locker was as you tried your best to not go falling backwards down the stairs since a bunch of people were shoving you in a rush. Stupid asses.

"Shit- wait up!!" You heard a familiar voice from behind you. Tatum, your best friend since you first came here came running up the stairs behind you. You finally made it up the stairs with Tatum, "why didn't you wait me for me?!" She was a bit mad. "Tate, there are so many people! How was I suppose to wait for you without getting trampled?!" You replied. Tatum just groaned before following you over to your locker where you saw Sidney and Stu, your other friends you've also known ever since you first came here. Stu was blocking your locker like always and it sort of annoyed you because he would make you say the "password" to be accessed.

"Stu..." you went over to him. "Password?~" he did a goofy smile. "I don't know" "I'll give you a hint" he then pointed at himself. "It's too early for this" you said before gently pushing him out the way. Stu tilted his head back and groaned. Sidney looked tired and she had her head laying on her locker trying her best not to fall asleep. "Sid, it's only 1 more week of studying for the finals, you'll be fine" Tatum said to her. "I'm aware" she replied with a yawn. "Y/n, please tell me that you've been studying during those first 7 days" Tatum then turned to you.

"Who studies nowadays?" Stu raised an eyebrow as he smiled a bit. "Let me just add you in as well, Stu" you looked at him with a tired look and he just looked at you with "really?" look. You just turned away and grabbed your items out from your locker. "Ok, well, I'm gonna go...Y/n, Sid, meet me after class" Tatum said before walking away. "What about meee?!?!" Stu yelled in a whiny way as he ran after her. You and Sid just sighed and looked at eachother but then- "hey," Billy popped up beside Sidney. Billy was one of your best friends and was dating Sid.

Billy was the first person you met when you came here in 10th and he wasn't dating Sidney at the time, they were friends though. Yes, Tatum, Sid, Randy, and Stu were your bestfriends but Billy was like, your bestest bestest of a friend, he was your all time and first person you said hi to and had a conversation with. You two had no friends before you met Sid, Stu, Tatum, and Randy (you'll meet later on). When you walked into your 2nd period class on your first day here, you saw Billy sitting and he was a loner and so were you.

You had no choice but to sit by him and you were frightened at first because he was your first interaction. He said hi to your first because he had no idea why you chose to sit next to him. Nobody wanted to be his friend because he was too quiet, didn't care too much, and chose to be alone. You didn't wanna pass though because he looked "gentle." Wickedly...

You two didn't really consider yourselves as friends yet when you first met- well, you did but he wasn't so sure yet because he wanted to be around you more to make sure you really wanted to be his friend. After the day of you two first meeting, he was surprised to see you going up to him again and you two talked and talked along the way about yourselves. As those weeks passed by in 10th grade, he began to be the one coming up to you instead. You would sit beside eachother in every class your had together, including lunch.

In Billy's point of view, the second he saw you sit beside him and when he saw you, he thought you were pretty that it confused him so much. Why would some random beautiful girl choose to sit beside me? Then that's when he felt something he's never felt before down in his heart when you looked at him and smiled warmly. As days passed of you two being around eachother a lot, he began to have a bit of a crush on you. A bit? What the fuck do you mean "a bit?"