27. Per Second

(Dirty actions warning)

After that warm-up both Billy and Stu had for Randy to let him up on a quick mental warning of terror, they left Blockbuster. "Where the fuck are you going?" Billy asked Stu, seeing him walk the other way. "I gotta get to Tatum so she knows what to get for my fiesta tonight." He replied. Billy squinted his eyes a bit. "You're more worried about what she's spending more than what to do?" He asked in a bit of anger. "No, man, I-" "here's what you need to stick to doing: get that twig to call it an hour and call up Y/n to convince her to go, and do NOT mention me or else I swear on my life, I'll strangle you and blondie both with a rope of liver." He threatened.

Stu's eyes widened. "Why do you have to always be so rough when you talk?" He asked nervously. "Why do you have to question me so much?- GO!" He yelled making Stu run towards the direction he was already headed. Billy groaned to himself and shook his head as he clenched his fists and walked the other way. Tonight, they'll all die.

...

You were at home looking at movie you had chosen blindly since your mind was focused on Billy and his words the entire time you were there. But, him...you loved him and you knew it. Goddammit, why can't I just tell him like he told me? Sidney. "I love you and I don't give a fuck about whatever you women call this bullshit girl code. You and I come first, Y/n. I love you and I always will. I love you."

Right. But, you can't. Yes, you can. STOP DENYING HIM AND HOW YOU FEEL! He did this though. He's the reason why you've lost trust. Is it though? It was 2-3 days ago. Forget my life already. You looked at the movie and it appeared you had blindly chosen The Children of the Corn. The original of course. You just looked at it before opening the VHS case and putting the movie inside the box television. The intro played out for a bit until it got to the menu screen where you picked up the remote and pointed it at the television to press play.

You got up to go walk to the kitchen to get a snack, but then the telephone rang. You startled and looked at it nervously. No, not Sid's house. Just go get it. You picked it up as you took a deep breath and spoke: "hello?" "Y/n, it's Tatum." You instantly took a moment to relieve your head and you sighed. "Oh, hey. What's up?" "Stu called me and told me to invite you to his fiesta tonight, you wanna go?" You furrowed your eyebrows a bit. A fiesta? During this?

"No. That's not really a good idea honestly." You replied. "Sid and I are going. Look, it doesn't even have to be for him, it can just be about us girls, even though it's not." She said. You looked down as you went quiet to think. Not about going, but what would happen if you did go. "Is Billy going?" You asked. "Not that I know of...Sid asked the same thing and Stu said no." She replied. You sighed and nodded to yourself. "I guess I'll go then." You spoke. "We'll pick you up so you don't have to walk. His house is straight up fucking far." She said. "I've never been there before, but thanks." You said back before hanging up.

You stood there, staring at the telephone, and now questioning if it was a good idea if you should've said yes. Just go. It's not about Stu or anyone else, just you...according to Tatum.

...

Billy was laying on his bed as he stared up at his ceiling and he heard his telephone ring beside his stand and he lazily grabbed it. "What?" "Tatum got her! She's going." Billy's eyes lit up and he began getting mentally excited. "You didn't say shit about me, correct?" "No, man, she's just coming." Billy chuckled. "Perfect." He hung up without a bye. He sighed to himself and continued staring up at the ceiling where your photos were. He slightly began rubbing his ankles together.

Not now. He tried sitting himself up but it just made it worse. He let out a low grunt when he rubbed his thighs together, now feeling turned on. Yes now. He gave up and just laid back down and placed his hand over his bulge and began rubbing there as he stared up at the ceiling where photos of you were. (Ew, wtf) He began heavily breathing as he closed his eyes and rubbed quicker.

His mind completely on you as he did so, he groaned a bit loudly and squeezed. He was imagining how it'd be if his hand was on the back of your head as he slowly pulled in and out of your mouth, not being the dominant one in the situation. It took him another 10 minutes until he was done and he felt himself wet a "bit." He just laid there breathing heavily as his mind was flushed with many thoughts.

Bad idea...but too good.