23. Feelin' Fazed

Billy followed them right down the hallway, storming down each path as his hands were balled up. The girls were shit talking as they walked down together and one of them saw Billy and instantly made an unfazed face and whispered to her friend who also turned her head and her eyes widened a bit. "Hi, Billy~" one smirked and waved while her friend had a bitchy laugh. Billy immediately got into their faces. "You wanna hit other women, huh?!" They immediately backed away as their eyes widened and they gasped.

"Wha-...did you walk into the girl's bathroom?!-" "shut the fuck up. Keep that big fucking mouth shut before I stitch it shut, you little bitches, you hear me? Say you hear me right the fuck now!!" He demanded. They both began shaking and they backed up further, almost tripping over one another's heels. "Can't say shit without your sluts of friends, yeah? You wanna go there by laying your hands on a woman worth more than your little TWAT SELVES?!" He screamed the last part making his voice echo in the hall and the girls startled big time and one of them tried running away but her friend grabbed her arm.

"No, no, do what you were about to do, get the fuck out of my face before I use a whole fucking firework to explode your entire goddamm mouth open, you big worthless WHORES!!" He yelled and they both immediately ran off, nearly tripping and gasping as they began crying with fear. He immediately felt regret for letting them go. His eyes widened in anger when he realized he should've tortured them. He then grinned like the little devil he was and chuckled to himself. "Oh, you fucking skanks..." you chuckled again knowing he had a massive plan added onto his list.

Once a big mouth, always a big mouth. Always a slut, forever a dead whore.

Billy just sat by a locker and rubbed his face in tire. He had so much regret for letting them run off without a hand laid on them. Goddammit...why? WHY DID YOU LET THEM GO, YOU DUMB FUCK?! NO WONDER WHY Y/N HATES YOU! YOU CAN'T GET SHIT RIGHT! YOU CAN'T EVEN FIX YOURSELF TO PROTECT HER!

He then realized. She's still in the bathroom. He shot up from the ground and jogged but then froze in his tracks when he saw Tatum come out with her arm wrapped around you as you were crying. Not in fear, but in sadness that you just wanted things to go back to normal like he did. He took a skippy deep breath and he followed you right behind, staying quiet. He followed you and Tatum to the nurses office and watched as the door was shut in his face. He stood there, his hands on the door as he looked through the window and looked at you.

Tears formed in his eyes as he watched you cry and beg for Tatum not to leave. He felt so jealous that it wasn't him you were begging to stay and hold on to while being hurt. He just banged on the door with his fist before walking down the hall, stuffing his hands in his pockets as tears rolled down his cheeks once again. My girl...when can I- his thoughts were cut off when he saw Principal Himbry speaking to Dewey. He stood there frozen and his tears just stopped. He watched Principal Himbry walk off from Dewey as he heard "make sure you go check that out please...I'm already planning curfew for these kids."

Billy watched as Dewey ran into the boy's bathroom. FUCK! The bathroom where he killed that boy. Well-deserved. He then looked back at Principal Himbry who look unfazed and he tilted his head at that and slightly balled up his fists again. The fuck does this hag think he's thinking? Wanting to ruin my fucking plan? Billy already had a plan of killing him because of what he pulled when you were in near danger of Mr. Fritz. No detention for my girl...no trouble for my girl. My girl is safe...with me. He turned his neck left to right to let it crack both angles and he turned the other direction where he knew Stu's class was, complete ditching Sidney's presence of being somewhere around this school.