22. His Knife Can Swing

(I know I'm messing up the timeline of the week but I know what I'm doing, trust the process.)

You walked into the school the next day and you froze when you saw a shit ton of police in Mr. Fritz's classroom with Principal Himbry speaking to the police, including Dewey. They all looked like they were mourning someone or something. You just stood there watching it all but then Sidney and Tatum went up to you. "Y/n!" You startled and looked over. "The hell are there police in Mr. Fritz's classroom for?" Hoping they found out about his pedophile ass.

Sidney and Tatum looked at eachother in a bit of horror and you quickly noticed. "What? What is it?" You asked curiously with some fear in your tone. "The police apparently found him limb to limb and scalped at his home recently." Tatum replied. Your eyes widened big time and your heart just froze that you could've sworn it felt like you were gonna faint. "That's a lie..." you said. "No...we're not shittin' around. It's true..." Sidney said back.

Your eyes just froze at the cops and Dewey looked over at you and he gave you a feared look in his eyes. Meanwhile, Principal Himbry looked at you like he was onto something but he looked knowingly. Tatum began talking your ear out about how bad he was scalped and his body being torn into pieces and thrown into the washer, along with guts, liver, and puddles of blood as Sid was giving a disgusted look. You felt your stomach fall and your head immediately spun.

...
You just looked at his lips nervously and he leaned in and kissed you for you to help you not be so nervous.
...
He felt your breast and it just turned him on so much. You couldn't stop thinking about boundaries and Sidney knowing that it equaled up to false feelings, so you pulled away.
...
He yanked you by the back of your shirt and pulled you back real hard and kicked your body over a desk making you lean over it and he quickly attempted to try unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants but you immediately turned around and kicked him straight to the balls and grabbed a chair and threw it at him and he immediately fell to the ground yelling in anger and pain.
...
"And I won't ever say those 3 words back because those limitations and everyone else we know are the gates to how we both feel!" You said back. "That's bullshit and you know it!"
...
"You're not my bestfriend..." you looked at him as you both were in tears.

His eyes widened and his heart immediately jumped off a cliff, it felt like he wanted to faint. "N-no...you don't mean that one bit..." "I do..."
...
"You know that you'll forever be my right. Right?" He spoke as the tears slid down his cheeks. You just looked at him before shrugging. "I can prioritize myself too...but I want you to be by my side at my worst. Today's just not it...not now...not ever."
...

"Y/n!" Tatum snapped her fingers in your face, Sidney looked at you with concern. You immediately shook your head as you held your stomach and you ran down the hallway, tears forming in your eyes causing a blur. You pushed open the bathroom door with force and you kicked open the bathroom stall door and hurled into the toilet. You held your own hair back (ignore if bald) and let it all out, tears now streaming down your cheeks.

After, you just sat there on the ground and cried as you held your stomach. It all makes me so sick, what more is there to expect? You then heard the bathroom door opening and you thought it was Tatum or Sidney, so you got up and got out the stall. You then saw two girls, both blonde. Oh hell no. They both saw you and they just made weird faces. You ignored them and went to go wash your hands. "Is that-" "yep," the girls whispered to eachother. You didn't even bother on glaring at them, just minded your own business.

"Washing your hands for once?" One of them asked you with a cocky tone as the other chuckled. "Mind shutting the fuck up for once?" You asked back. They both went silent and stared at you with pissed eyes. "I didn't go THAT far, Miss L/n, now did I?" She asked in thar same cocky tone. "No, but it'd really make mine and other people's days if you just kept your mouth shut or atleast shoved a bar of soap down your throat." You replied. "I'm sorry- who the fuck do you think you are, you stupid whore?!" The girl yelled.

You shrugged sarcastically without a response. "You better take your ass back to the men's bathroom if you think you can man up like a little bitch!" The other one said. "Now that's very far." You said back. The other girl then roughly pushed you up against the sink making your body go forward and you smacked your head off the mirror causing a slight shatter and your head immediately started bleeding. You yelled in pain and turned back and swung your fist across her face making her scream and go backwards and the other girl grabbed your arm and twisted them making you cry out in pain and she kicked your ankle hard making you fall to the ground.

The other girl got up and she stood over you with her friend and held her pained face. "Fucking hell...go back to it." She spat before her and the girl left the bathroom. You laid there holding your ankle as your head was bleeding with a cut and you bit your lip to not fully cry. You didn't wanna cry, especially not after you got hurt when trying to defend yourself. But...you couldn't take it. This week has been hell. You released your lip and let the tears fall rapidly. "Kill me, kill me...please, just fucking kill me and I'll be fine..." you cried silently.

...

Billy stood outside the bathroom door as he heard the chaos and he stared off as he listened. He then heard commotion and he immediately pressed open the bathroom door and saw them hurting you while you tried defending yourself. His eyes went wide big time and he made an attempt to step into the bathroom but he held himself back. Not because it was the girls bathroom, but because he knew that if he probably even stepped in, you'd catch him lacking his spy and obsessive plan and hate him even more.

He immediately moved out the way when the girls were coming out the bathroom and he stood still by the wall as they walked by. Once they didn't notice him, he opened the bathroom door to see you and saw you in pain. He felt his heart drop and his senses were all coming back again. He turned his head to the left to where the 2 girls were still walking and he felt his heart race and his mind went blank. He shut the bathroom door and heard your cries muffled and he stared down at the girls.

He felt his hands shaking and he bit his bottom lip until blood was drawn. He shoved his hand in his pocket and began fiddling with his pocket knife and he immediately followed them down the hall.