11. Chop the Pig

The day went by fast, you and Billy parted ways. God, I just wanna go home. "Y/n," you turned around and saw Tatum running up to you. You bit your lip feeling a bit annoyed, "what's new?" You rolled your eyes a bit not wanting to deal with her ass at the moment. "Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my bitchy attitude earlier" "yeah, you're sorry" "are you kidding me? The least I can do is apologize to someone who's having such a shitty day! I don't have a goal on trying to make it better since it seems like your mood hasn't lifted one damn bit!" She snapped.

"My God- it's okay! Better?!" You groaned as you walked a bit faster. "What can I do?!" "Nothing, absolutely nothing-" "no! I want to know what I can do to make you not hate me at the moment!" "You can start off by worrying about your bitchy attitude for now on instead of mine and actually be a better comforter when it comes to me being pissed the fuck off!" You said back. She looked offended, "I felt bad afterwards, Y/n! You're not a fucking baby, you don't need babied over the littlest shit anymore!"

"WHERE DO YOU SEE BABYING, TATUM?! WHERE?!" You turned to her. "EVERYWHERE! YOU ALWAYS EXPECT SOMEONE TO FEEL BAD FOR YOU WHEN YOU FALL OVER THE LITTLEST THING! YOU'RE A FUCKING TODDLER!" She yelled back. You felt tears forming in your eyes and Tatum rolled her eyes at that, "SEE?! THERE GOES THE WATERWORKS!" "You wanna be happy?- YOU WANNA BE HAPPY?! ALRIGHT, LET ME REFRESH YOUR GODDAMM BRAIN, THINK BACK TO WHAT I TOLD YOU IN THE BATHROOM EARLIER, I BET YOU'LL FIND IT THROUGH THAT PILE OF STUPIDITY IN YOUR BRAIN!" You stormed off.

Tatum scoffed, "THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR TO ME WHATSOEVER, Y/N!" She yelled as you stormed out the school. You left the school property and headed down the sidewalk. A cop car then pulled up next to you and you immediately recognized who it was, Dewey. He rolled his window down and looked at you with a sigh and soft smile. "Need a lift?" He asked. "Yeah, thanks." You stepped into the backseat. "Where's Tatum?" He asked. "Um-" you were cut off when the backseat door opened and Tatum saw you and she shut her eyes like she's a bit surprised and mad at the same time that you're here.

"What?" Dewey raised an eyebrow at her. "She's riding with us too?" Tatum groaned a bit. "So? He asked and I took the offer," you raised your eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes and shut the backseat door and went into the passengers seat. "Nobody's allowed to sit up front when I'm on duty, Tatum." "Okay, well, I don't wanna sit back there," she crossed her arms as she sat her back against the seat. "Because of me, you dramatic." You rolled your eyes. "CAN YOU-" "Okay! Not here, not now!" Dewey cut her off before she could continue. Tatum glared at you though the review mirror but you just scoffed and looked away and she did the same.

...

Dewey pulled up infront of your house and you were about to open the backseat door until Dewey locked it making you look at him weirdly. "What's going on between you two?" He asked. "Nothing." You both said in unison with sass in your tones. "Bullshit, what is it?" He sighed. You just groaned and slammed your back against the seat, "I really don't care to share what's wrong, I've told her so many times today and she's not processed it one bit." You said. "Because maybe I has asked you to elaborate but your stubborn ass stormed away??" She clapped her hands sarcastically.

You didn't even reply because you knew that she was right. But, then again, what happened today, scared and hurt you. "Y/n, what happened...?" Dewey turned his head towards you. You just shook your head as tears immediately began streaming down your cheeks. "Mr. Fritz tried coming onto me and lied about me doing something first to Principal Himbry and gave me a detention paper for tomorrow...-" your voice cracked as you wiped your tears. Dewey's eyes widened big time and Tatum froze in her seat.

"Your teacher...?" You nodded at Dewey's questioning. "He gave me a talk that wasn't a talk...I just don't wanna go to school tomorrow anymore..." you sighed as you wiped more tears away. "You could've told me the rest earlier instead of avoiding me..." Tatum also turned her head towards you. "I couldn't and I didn't want to. I was scared and had guilt...it was my fault for staying after class..." "no- it's not. You had no idea what was gonna happen and all you wanted was to just get your work done and go. Not just...whatever the hell he had planned. You didn't deserve that..." Dewey said.