13. His Hot Temper

Later on, 3rd period

You sharpened your pencil as you looked over at Mr. Fritz's empty desk. You weren't concerned or curious at all, you were just weirded out in a good and bad way. "Thank God he's not here today." Billy went up to you and stood by your side and looked at your beautiful face. "Right?" You sighed as you finished sharpening your pencil. "Sharp." He looked at the sharp led of pencil before looking into your eyes with a smile. He's always felt happy whenever he looked at you, your beauty amazed him really bad that it's made him THIS obsessed.

"Sharp indeed." You looked back up at him. "You doin' anything today?" He asked. "Probably just relax at home, I'm not really in an energetic mood to hangout today." But I wanna fix that for you. "Oh, yeah, me neither." He lied. You walked back to your seat and he instantly followed you and sat back down at his seat, too. "I might go hangout with Stu and Tatum later, though. I don't know..." you spoke. He couldn't help but to furrow his eyebrows as you said that. So you're not in the energetic mood today, but you might go hangout with Stu and Tatum.

"Really? You don't wanna just like, hangout with me instead?" He asked as his jealousy began kicking in. I'll fucking kill Tatum and Stu if I see her with them, I don't give a fuck if Stu's in on this crime shit. "Um. I mean, their house is all chill and about, y'know?" You replied. "So is mine. We can chill and do whatever. Movies, sleep, eat, whatever you want, it's all yours to decide." He began convincing you as he tapped his feet getting pissed and jealous.

"No cuz like...I might just go to their house tonight...I'm sorry, I just want to hangout with other people, too." You said as you looked at him. "Y/n, if it's about what happened the last time we hung out, I thought we had already talked it out and I said sorry...so many times. I really am sorry-" "it's not that, Billy, I just want to hang out with other people, not just you, what's the issue with that?" You sighed. Because you're mine. Not Tatum's friend, not Sidney's friend, not Stu's friend, not Randy's friend, you're mine. You're my whole life that I'd kill myself if I saw another person with you. Or I'd kill them, too.

"Nothing...sorry. Go hang out with them, then." He replied as he stopped tapping his feet. You smiled a bit, "thank you." He nodded before looking down.

After Class

LIKE FUCKING HELL! He stormed down the entire hallway, his eyes searching for Stu. He then spotted Stu come skipping out the bathroom and Billy immediately ran up to him and he grabbed Stu by his shirt and slammed him against the locker extremely hard making Stu yell out in pain. "Ey, man!-" "CANCEL THE FUCKING PLANS BEFORE I BLOW YOUR GODDAMM BRAINS OUT!" Billy screamed. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT PLANS?" "TELL TATUM TO TAKE HER IMPLANTED MISTAKEN' ASS BACK TO HER HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL AND TELL Y/N THAT YOU'RE BUSY! DO IT BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!" He screamed making Stu startle.

Stu pushed Billy away. "Y/n isn't a big of a deal to push away, but why Tatum?!" "Because that bitch is the damn reason why Y/n wants to go hangout with you stupid fucks!" Billy was breathing heavily. "Don't tell me you're jealous!-" "I'M JEALOUS!" Billy screamed. Stu's eyes widened as he looked down both left and right of the hallway to make sure the hallway was empty. "Keep it down, man...!" Stu made a concerned face. "Did you hear me or do you want me to put your crackhead self 6 feet under?!" Billy stared dead into his eyes.

"No, no, I heard you, my God, Billy!" Stu backed away scaredly. Billy shook his head before speaking again: "now I wanna watch you tell her no. You fucking hear me?" He then flicked Stu on the forehead hard making him startle and hold his forehead and squeal in a bit of pain. Billy walked down the hall to his next class as he roughly bit his lip angrily. He better tell her...cuz she's mine.