35. His Hourly Bitch (FINAL)

Your head was pouding, probably from the pain that hit you. You then felt water being splashed on your face, making you wake up, feeling as if you were going to drown if you didn't wake up. Your eyes flickered open and that's when you saw Billy hovering over you. He was covered in blood, his white shirt looked like he had been stabbed repeatedly, but the "blood" smelled like...corn syrup. "Oh, man, look who's awake." He said as a wide smirk formed on his face. You could hear heavy breathing and a chuckle in the back and Billy kneeled down and caressed your cheek.

You opened your eyes more and they widened in horror as your heart dropped. "FUCK-" "ssshhhHHH!!!" He covered your mouth as he stared you in your eyes. You began crying and tried hitting him, but Stu handed him handcuffs and handcuffed your hands to the cabinets handles. "W-Why...?!" You cried. "Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers." He replied as he rubbed your thighs, stuffing his hands down your pants to feel them more. You murmured something under your breath and looked over and saw Sidney and your eyes widened more. She was covered in blood too and she looked at you as she was breathing heavily and crying.

You looked the other way and saw Stu who was tossing his knife around in the air, playing hot potato with himself. No fucking way. Billy forcefully turned your head back towards him and smashed his lips onto yours with so much aggression and started humping you immediately. "N-No, stop...-" "shut the fuck up...please...I want you so damn bad...got it?!" He scolded as he grabbed your hair. Sidney covered her mouth in so much disbelief in betrayal as tears streamed down her face. "Sid, you know I would never..." you told her as you also cried. She looked at you and shook her head. "I know, I know...I just, I can't...I'm sorry." She cried.

"Why so much FUCKING CRYING?! HUH, YOU STUPID WHORE?!" Billy screamed as he stormed over to Sidney and slammed her head across the cabinet, making you scream out with tears running down your face. "BILLY, STOP!" Sidney cried harder as she held her head and Stu was in the corner, flapping his arms like a bird, letting his hyper energy go free. Billy was breathing heavily and he looked over at you and walked back over to you and grabbed you by your waist. You couldn't move because of the hands were handcuffed. "I SAID, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" You screamed. "BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T EVER FUCKING LOVE ME BACK!" He screamed back as he grabbed your face.

He took a deep breath and slowly released. "And because little miss slut is a princess of a queen slut..." he added, meaning Sidney and her late mother, Maureen Prescott. Sidney was crying as she held her head in so much pain. You were trying to yank the handcuffs off, but it was no use. Billy noticed and he pinned your legs against the counter. "It's so sexy with the way you think you can always outrun my feelings, y'know? You just try so hard and it only makes me feel so fucking turned on..." he whispered in your ear as he began rubbing at his bulge with so much aggression, feeling his pants already getting wet.

"And the fact you're so clueless that you've fucked me for an hour in that car...shit, that felt more than amazing." Your eyes widened in horror and shock and your jaw dropped as tears rapidly fell. "N-no...-" "Yeah. It was...mmm, I just want some more of it. The way you sucked my dick with zero thoughts, bounced all over my cock and let me fuck you with all my energy till I cummed, felt like a miracle if you ask me..." he whispered so seductively as he rubbed at your tits from under your shirt. You were frozen in so much disbelief and horror and shock. No...no...please...it's all lies.

The fuck? They had a completely black mask over their face and a black hoodie. "Can you even see?" You asked suspiciously. They turned to you and nodded, staying very silent. You nodded back slightly and got into the passengers side and they immediately turned their head to you. What you had no idea of, the only man who's ever desired you is sitting under that mask.

You nearly fainted, but he grabbed you by your ass and shook his head. "Not even dramatically pulling a scene will get you away." He said. Sidney looked at you as she cried harder: "you lied to me..."

They were all doing shots and drinking a lot except for Sidney. "You look a mess..." Sid spoke to you as she looked you up and down. "What, my outfit?" You also looked at yourself. "No, like, like sweat or something...you go for a run or what?" She asked as she ran her hand through your hair. You fucked her boyfriend- shut up, I had no idea. "Oh- no, I, um, it's hot in my house, so..." you completely lied.

"I didn't know it was him, I swear on my fucking life, dude..." you said back as you cried harder too. "But you could've said you fucked someone, not lie! Whyd you have to pull an everybody else thing, huh?!" She yelled as she cried some more. Billy got pissed and he stormed back over to her and her eyes widened and she immediately began backing away, but he grabbed her by her hair and she cried out and held his hands that were in her hair and he turned on the sink water to hot and stuffed her head under and put it in her eyes, making her scream out in so much horror and pain.

You screamed as you cried: "STOP! STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Stu was laughing as he was dancing on a chair and Billy kicked Sidney's ass crack in as her face was turning red and blood came spewing out her eyes. You were screaming and crying, unable to breathe, and he pulled her back and threw her to the ground as she was also screaming and crying in misery. "KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT AND DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR GODDAMM VOICE AT HER AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME, YOU SKANK?! HUH?! HEAR ME?! I'M ABOUT TO CHOP OFF YOUR FUCKING EARS, CUNT!" He screamed and then stomped on the side of Sidney's head.

You went silent and looked away in an absolute major frozen in time of horror when you heard a loud crack in her skull. Stu froze his dancing when he heard it and he stared at Billy in horror. "Billy, that wasn't the plan...-" "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" He cut Stu off. Stu stood there as he held onto his knife and Billy picked up his pistol and began playing with the trigger as he looked at you. "I'll tell you what's been on my mind for the past 2 fucking years...unfairness, irresistibility from that imitation of a smile you shoot at me every fucking day that kills me mentally, the way you are in general- WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?! I'VE BEEN WAITING AND YOU'VE NOTICED ME DURING THOSE 2 FUCKING YEARS!!" He screamed at you.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You screamed and cried out loud as you turned your head away. He snatched your face and kissed your lips with intensity force and he humped you some more. As he was doing so, he snatched the gun from Stu and pulled away from the kiss. "Imagine kissing me over your friend's dead body." He chuckled as you were crying. He smiled even wider and then shot Stu in the face unexpectedly. You screamed at the top of your lungs and cried out loud. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! YOU GODDAMM FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!" His heart dropped at your words and he stared at you, his expression darkening.

"But...no. No. NO! YOU FUCKING LOVE ME!! YOU LOVE ME!!!! AND I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!! I KILLED EVERYONE WHO HAS ONCE DISRESPECTED YOU AND HAS BEEN IN OUR WAY!!!!!! I FUCKED YOU THE WAY YOU WANTED!!!! I CHOSE TO NOT STEP ANY BOUNDRY TO KEEP YOU!!!!! AND I GET THIS!?!?!?!?" He screamed harder. "Oh God, oh God..." you cried as you looked at both Stu and Sidney's dead body. Billy kept staring at you as he was breathing heavily. He then placed his hand over your stomach. "It's gonna be a girl." He said. You stopped crying for a moment and looked at him. "Wh-...what? What do you m-mean...?" You asked in fear.

"Name her Samantha." He said before pointing the gun to his head and shooting his brains out without hesitation and falling to the ground. You gasped and you began panting and your heart dropped to the bottom of your stomach. That's when you screamed at the top of your lungs and tears came down your face like a rapid waterfall. You fell to the ground, your handcuffs yanking your wrists hard, slicing them a bit and blood came dripping immediately. When you realized what he had meant and the way he touched you, you looked down at your stomach and screamed and cried out loud harder.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...