31. Secret Finds A Keeper

He pulled up infront of Stu's house where the fiesta was happening, you being completely unaware that the man you literally just fucked and gave a blow job to was Billy. The "stranger" looked over at you and you also looked over at him. "So...no money for the ride as a thank you?" You asked to double check. He shook his head again, knowing that session was pretty much the money in his eyes. You looked out the window before looking back at him. "Thanks." No, thank YOU. He watched as you got out the car and once you shut the door, Billy instantly pulled down his hood and snatched off the mask off his head and had the most satisfied mischievous smile on his face ever.

He quickly drove away, speeding away as fast as he can. You watched as the car sped off extremely fast, unaware that it was gonna demolish itself. You crossed your arms as you turned your head away to enter the house. Please tell me Billy isn't here. Too damn bad, you just got railed by him. But I'm unaware. That's his plan...step 2, done. You went inside the house where you instantly slammed into Stu who dropped his beer. "Ah, shit- oh, Y/n! You actually came, I thought maybe Billy's tude had-" "fuck off on her for now, literally." Tatum quickly butted in and she took your arm and led you into the kitchen where Sid and Randy and a lot more people were at.

They were all doing shots and drinking a lot except for Sidney. "You look a mess..." Sid spoke to you as she looked you up and down. "What, my outfit?" You also looked at yourself. "No, like, like sweat or something...you go for a run or what?" She asked as she ran her hand through your hair. You fucked her boyfriend- shut up, I had no idea. "Oh- no, I, um, it's hot in my house, so..." you completely lied.

As you were distracted, Stu took a cup and filled it with water and he turned away and pulled out of his pocket, Prenatal pills, and quickly dropped one for women inside the cup of water as he glanced at you to make sure you weren't looking. He took a nervous deep breath as he threw the wrapper in the trashcan, putting a plate over it so nobody would see. He then went over to you. "Want some beer too?" He handed you the cold cup of water. "Nah, not moody for it." Your eyes didn't look in the cup and he stared at you as you drank your cup of water. "Come on, faster." He whispered loudly in anticipation, making you look at him.

"What?-" "Nothing!" He clapped his hands and jumped up after he saw the pill enter your mouth without you somehow noticing. You swallowed the water, not realizing there was a pill in the water. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and looked at Tatum who smacked the back of his head. Sidney rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Hey, I need to talk to you for a moment." She said to you. "Oh, okay." You threw the plastic cup away and followed her to the living room and sat down beside her. You could hear Randy screaming from the kitchen as he was drinking lots of shots: "ARE YOU LISTENING?!- JAMIE LEE CURTIS IS BETTER IN BOTH PROM NIGHT AND HALLOWEEN, MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION!" He screamed at a random guy who looked mad confused.

You raised an eyebrow before turning to Sidney.

With Billy

He sped his dad's car far and extremely fast down the road and he looked over at the ground and quickly grabbed his blue flannel sweater before opening the car door and jumping out, landing in the grass as he rolled. The car crashed straight into a deer in the woods and into a tree, instantly killing it when the deer went flying in the air and crashed down on the ground, breaking its neck open in half and it's legs smashed against the tree. He looked up from the ground and his eyes slightly widened. That wasn't suppose to happen, he wanted the car to explode.

He stared at the dead deer before lowering his wide eyes and he shrugged and got up from the ground. He went over to the dead deer before going over to the gas tank little door and opened it and shoved his hand inside. He tore out a chunk of the gas and let it all rapidly leak it and he instantly ran away from the car. He turned to it and watched it explode like a volcano erupting. The deer's dead body went into pieces with its decapitated head, its body parts flying around with the car's pieces. He watched it all happen and he put on his blue flannel and stuffed his hands in his pockets before walking off down the street, careless that there was now a fire.

Back to you and Sidney

"So...you know- okay, first, I just wanna say I'm sorry with all that's been happening between you and Billy lately. Yeah, he's my boyfriend, or- was, but you two are or were very noticeable before I came into the picture. But, I also wanna talk about how close it sorta has made you both." She said. You slightly furrowed your eyebrows and you looked down at your hands on your lap. "Close? Sid, this entire week has caused a separation on us. I don't know about you though." "No, not that. Like...the fighting you two have did all week, it's sorta making you two closer and I've noticed that." Fighting can make people get closer?

"Okay, well...that sounds bullshit to me and I'm sorry." You said back. "You hate him, don't you?" She asked. "Do you?" You reversed the question. "I asked first." "Second always gets a chance." No way I'm answering that. It isn't stupid, I just don't wanna talk about him, generally. "Y'know, forget it." She said before turning away. You also turned away and you shut your eyes and took a deep breath. Please, God, don't bring him here tonight. Tatum came in and plopped herself down on the couch. "By the way, Dewey said he's taking you home with us later cuz of curfew." Tatum said to you.

Oh, for real? I was kinda hoping I'd get another fuck session with that stranger, he sure knows how to calm a woman down. But...it was Billy. Well, I don't know that. "Oh, okay." You replied. Stu came in the living room with Randy who ran over to the movies, probably to go search for any Jamie Lee Curtis movies, he was down bad. Stu came and threw himself down beside Tatum with that usual goofy grin of his. He looked over at you, then glanced down at your stomach as his goofy grin slightly faded. "Shit..." he said to himself. You looked over at him and he quickly looked away. Why was he being so suspicious?

"What?" Tatum asked him, seeing him continously act weird. He realized his suspicion was probably going to get his ass kicked or worse, caught, so he acted casual and stood up from the couch when the door bell rang. "Guests!" He said in a playful woman voice and ran off to the door. You watched it happen and looked at Tatum who shook her head to herself like 'not my man.' You looked back down at your lap, thinking about Sidney's words, Billy, the stranger, and much more things related to this shitty situation.