28. He-Man

You had your head laid back against your bed board as you watch the movie on your TV. You were so tired, not in a sleepy way. (Well, yes). You watched the TV, despite you considering it boring, you didn't wanna waste money. The phone on your nightstand then rang and your heart slightly dropped. The killer. No, just get up and go answer it. You sat up from your bed and answered it. "Hello?" "You still haven't answered my question." It was Tatum, making you wanna deeply punch your paranoia.

"Your question?- Tatum, you know my mind"s been on a roller coaster." You said back. "I'm aware and so has mine." She sighed over the line. "Ask me again, I forgot." Lies, you don't recall her ever asking a question. "The party at Stu's house tonight?" Oh, right. You put one hand on your hip as you tilted your head back and groaned. "Did I even say yes or no to that?" You asked in a bit of an annoyed tone. "I don't know, did you?" She also sounded annoyed and it was making you wanna just bitch slap her. Besides the apologies, her all-week attitude has been pissing you off.

"You know what? Fine." "The tone again?" "Tone? I said I'm coming." "In that case, you can just walk. You know, I've just about had it...honestly." You immediately furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you serious?! Then I won't go!" "Then don't!" Tatum hung up. You stared at the phone in disbelief. Is this the karma you get when shit talking people in your head?! Bullshit, unless it came out my mouth in reality.

...

Billy stood outside your bedroom window as he listened to the conversation, knife in hand. He gripped onto it harder when he heard the way Tatum spoke to you. Crush her, stab her to death, strangle her then burn her, hang her, gut her...all of the above. No, just one. Dammit. He then heard how she had tuded you into walking to Stu's alone which was VERY far from where the entire school lived. Probably close to only Casey because they both lived in the middle of nowhere. He immediately shook his head and he pulled out a small notepad and a mini pen and began writing.

...

You heard the doorbell ring and you groaned and put the phone back and headed out your bedroom. You went to the front door and opened it. No one was there. Stupid ass ding dong ditching game these kids can play. Although, you remember doing it yourself as a kid. You looked around and was about to shut the door when you saw a note taped to the front door. You got closer to read it.

"Free drive, meet at the end of the road 9 PM."

You raised an eyebrow after reading that. That's not creepy as hell. You took it off the door and shut the door to go back inside and just stared at the note. Free uber and to meet them at the end of the road 9 PM tonight? What the fuck? You threw it in the trash and shook your head.

...

Billy saw you throw the paper in the trash and he just raised his eyebrows and chuckled a bit. It's alright, I know she'll give in. He looked down at his hand and fiddled with it a bit. He then looked at his ring finger and his mind immediately went to something. His eyes lit up and his lips formed a small mischievous smirk.

...

He ran down the sidewalk, his knife in his pocket and he backed up into a lady's yard, his eyes shifting around to make sure cops and neighbors don't see shit. He fully backed into her yard and he saw her slide door open and he peeked inside and heard a shower running. He stepped inside and shoved his hands in his flannel pockets before following the sounds of the shower. It led down the hallway and he stood outside the bathroom door when he heard it being turned off. The lady had blonde hair and she was probably in her mid 40s.

She wrapped the towel around her body as water dripped all over the place. Billy took his knife out his pocket and held onto it. Please tell me she's married. He for some reason looked up and that's when his eyes lit up again when he saw a photo of what probably was her and her husband. He smirked to himself and the lady opened the door, instantly triggering him and her. He turned his head and her eyes widened. "GET OUT MY HOUSE!-" he quickly stabbed her straight into the neck.

She gargled on her own blood and backed up back into the bathroom and his hand was still holding onto the knife handle and he followed her forward into the bathroom and he pulled it out with no hesitation and she fell backwards into her tub, smashing her head on the shower wall. He began stabbing the shit out of her neck, her veins tearing apart and her neck slowly decapitating. He stopped stabbing after 20 times and he raised his foot and with no hesitation again, he stomped down onto her neck and it decapitated.

He was breathing heavily and he dropped his knife, blood all over him. He took that second to search her. He kneeled down and grabbed both of her hands and found a marriage ring. His eyes widened a bit at how gorgeous it looked. Mine. He quickly tried pulling it off and it was an instant struggle. He pulled harder and he and groaned in anger. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! YOU OLD FUCK!" He screamed. Her wrinkles were making it hard to pull it off.

He then snatched his knife back off the ground and he smashed it down onto her hand, slashing all of her fingers off by their ends. The ring finally came off and he took it and stood up and observed it. He went over to the sink and rinsed the blood off his hands before grabbing the soap bottle and painting the ring in soap and rinsed it off. He put it in his pocket. He tilted his head back and put both of his hands on his hips as he shut his eyes. He began laughing to himself and he sighed.

Tonight is the night, I swear it is, I know it is. He looked down at the woman's fingers and he just kicked them towards her decapitated head before walking out the bathroom and out her house where the slide door was opened and he ran out her yard and away from her house.