16. A Crazy Liar

With you and Sidney

You two were napping on the couch with the TV on. Halloween was on and the scene where Micheal was trying to attack Laurie in the closet played. The telephone beside Sidney then rang waking you both up. "Hello?" Sidney answered. "Practice ran late, I'm on my way, okay?" It was Tatum. "It's past 7..." Sidney sighed as she sat up.

With Billy

He stood outside the window as Stu had the costume on. He saw Halloween playing on the TV and he felt so hurt. I should be the one watching that with her! That's suppose to be OUR thing! WHAT THE FUCK?! He watched you get up from the couch and he followed you around to every window. Stu was roaming around the yard too trying to hold in his piss. He was checking you out so much as he was smiling to himself but he still felt so much pain.

"Call yourself whatever, but never...call yourself my bestfriend. Because I don't know him if that's your identity. Fuck, I'm not even your girlfriend. And I never...will be. Not like this...not even in the afterlife. So get that through your heart cuz obviously...your head is too delusional but your heart seems clueless."

He held his hand over his heart as it beated in pain and his throat tightened. "But you love me and I love you..." he whispered to himself as he followed you some more. "My girl...she's my girl. My only girl." He whispered to himself again. He bit down on his bottom lip so hard that he tasted blood but he didn't care. He touched his own thigh as he imagined holding you in his arms. "Come on, forgive me already..." he whispered to himself.

He couldn't help but to let out a soft moan as he kept thinking of you. He got pissed and he kicked the house causing a loud bang and he made a dent. He began having a mental breakdown and Stu just watched him from afar weirded out. "GET-..." he immediately smacked both of his hands on his face as he began shaking like crazy and taking the loudest and dramatic deep breaths ever. "Get in there before I jump through this goddamm window and rip the fuck out of Sidney's scalp...!" He stared dead at Stu as his hands were clenching into fists while shaking.

"What has gotten into yo-" "GO!" Billy screamed but he immediately covered his mouth and turned away as he could be heard chuckling and mumbling shit that could literally cause him to go to an asylum. Stu rushed through the back window, quietly. Billy paced around the entire yard and he kicked down Sidney's gate door breaking it and picked it up and began smashing it down onto the cement. He began crying while laughing and he smashed the gate door even harder down onto the cement causing to fully break apart. "I want my girl back- I WANT HER BACK!" He whisper yelled to himself.

He wiped his tears and began laughing uncontrollably. He looked through the window and saw you drinking (whatever you want) and he just placed his hands on the window admiring the shit out of you as he was shaking and taking skippy deep breaths as he repeatedly mumbled your name. He immediately pulled out the phone and clicked in Sidney's number and held it up to his ear as he got his voice box ready.

Watching scary movies together is OUR thing...napping on couches together is OUR thing...talking and laughing is OUR thing...you being mine is MY thing.

Billy shuts his eyes as he mumbled more shit. Once Sidney answered, he immediately kept his posture. He tried so hard to not just began screaming at the top of his lungs snatching her out the house and began suplexing her across the sidewalk pavement, then running her head over with a car.

As he spoke to Sidney with the voice box and all, Stu was hiding in the closet inside her house. You were walking around the house. You went over to the window Billy was at and he immediately ducked down, his eyes shifted up towards you and his smile widened. "Sid, what's the-" she interrupted you by putting her finger up to her nose signaling for you to be quiet.