9. An Epithet

The whole day passed by faster than passing a speed limit, but it was...fine in that matter. You walked outside the school with just your bottle of water since you refused to eat the school lunch. You spotted, Tatum, Randy, Sidney, Stu, and Billy sitting at the fountain. You took a deep breath, you didn't really have the energy to be seeing Tatum at the moment but avoiding only makes it worse. You were only a distance away and Billy spotted you and he immediately looked up more. You walked over to them and they all noticed you, even Tatum. "There's the lady of the hour!" Stu laughed and stuck out his tongue like his usual goofy self. "Rummaging through hours?" Randy raised an eyebrow.

"My God, where were you? I was looking for you after 3rd and 4th period" Sidney asked. "I was-" "skipping class and hiding in the bathroom like the unusual person she's been being all morning, not willing to tell me what the hell is wrong and how she expects me to always put up with that non-reasonable attitude," Tatum cut you off. Billy froze and looked at her after she said and did that. "I'm sorry, my attitude??-" "let's not, please!" Sid cut you off. "How about you, let's not, Sid, yeah? Enough cutting me the fuck off," Sid's eyes widened a bit and you looked at Tatum, "I didn't come out here to fight, I wanna chill."

"Then tell me what the fuck happened earlier that's making you a sudden bitch,
Y/n!" "Easyyyy!" Stu tapped her. "Women started their monthly prescriptions I'm guessing?" Randy joked making you kick his foot. "See?! You're being a fucking bitch! You screamed at me for no damn reason earlier, you're talking to me and Sid like this, and kicking Randy?! What's wrong with you?!" "I'M NOT-..." you covered your face in anger and frustration as your eyes began tearing up and you just wanted to scream so damn loud until your voice went missing.

Billy just looked up at you in shock and he immediately said something, "hey...sit" he whispered softly in a comfort tone as he sat up and reached up and gently grabbed one of your hands off your face and gently tried pulling you over next to him. "No!- don't. If she's gonna act like this, then she can go sit elsewhere..." Tatum said to him. "Ey, easy on her!" Stu raised his eyebrows at her before laughing a bit. "You think I want a whiny one sitting over here?! No! She's suppose to tell me what's wrong whenever-" "AND I DON'T HAVE TO, GODDAMMIT!" You accidentally yelled making them all look at you in shock.

Billy pulled your arm a bit and you looked down at him, "sit...it's okay...it's okay" he whispered as he pulled you over on the opposite side of him. You just threw your bag on the ground, "and I'm sitting here...! None of you own this damn spot...!" You sat down beside Billy and turned away from them all. Stu just looked at Tatum and Randy, Randy looked down, Tatum looked at you now feeling horrible, Sidney glanced at you for a few seconds before looking down, and Billy had one arm around Sidney while his other one was caressing your back.

Billy dragged his hand up your shoulder and down your arm making you look down at his hand that was now on top of your hand and he took your hand and caressed it gently and you just wiped the tears away from your eyes and allowed your other finger on your other hand to drag along his hand making him grab that hand too and hold them both and caress them. They were all quiet until they began talking, talking about Casey and Steve's death. Obviously they had nothing better to talk about and wanted to get you out of their minds, except for Billy.

Billy was just looking at Tatum in complete selfish, hatred, and anger. He let go of Sidney and began pressing his hand down onto the fountain as he bit his lip hard while his intrusive thoughts wanted to become reality so bad.

His intrusive thoughts:

He just wanted to get up and smash her head onto the fountain concrete until her face looked like a messed up mural painting that had gotten water spilled all over it. His next wish was to kick the back of her head making her drop into the fountain and drown her to death. He wanted to watch the blood from her face fill up the water until the beautiful blue was red hell. He wanted you to watch, he wanted to hear your thoughts and he wanted them to be exactly what he was thinking, I'm glad she's dead.

Back to reality:

You're fucking dead, Riley. All of you are dead...you hurt her, I'm alarmed. You hurt her...you hurt her...and you're dead. You're so dead.