33. Throw Up Feeling

You shut the bathroom door, locking it before turning on the bathroom sink and filling your hands with water like a cup and splashing it on your face. You made sure the water was freezing cold, having to get yourself to wake up if you're dealing with all that bullshit. You looked around for a towel, not spotting one, so you just used your shirt. You exited the bathroom and walked past the window you heard a thud, only to hear that same rock being thrown at it again and the window completely shattered and you startled.

With Billy

He was picking up pebbles and pebbles of rocks until their sizes increased. He grabbed one last rock that was the size of his hand and he threw it right into the window, causing it to shatter, and not giving a damn it was Stu's house. He stood by the garage, listening to the chaos and he sighed. "This better fucking work...I swear..." he whispered to himself. He took the piece of paper you got from Principal Himbry for the detention that never happened and he had it folded into a paper plane before throwing it into the window.

Back to you

You watched a paper plane came flying into the shattered window and you immediately caught it. You opened it and your eyes widened. No fucking way. It had a message on it written in...blood. "Tonight's gonna work, I promise." You threw the paper plane on the ground and hurried downstairs. Fuck no, fuck no, fuck no, fuck no. You slid down the last two steps, startling Randy as he walked by. "Shit, you good?" He asked. You quickly stood up as your ass was throbbing and fear pacing around. "Yeah- don't worry about it." You replied as you speed walked into the living room with a normal face but horror swirling inside of you.

You then saw Stu come out into the living room and he had an 'oh shit' look on his face, but a normal act as he sat back down on the couch beside you. You saw Gale staring at you with curiosity. No, please, not here...no interviews. Dewey was talking with Sid as he was glancing at Gale every so often. Randy came back into the living room and continued his rant on Halloween and Prom Night. "Is Tatum still getting beer?" You asked Stu. His normal face act dropped and he took a deep breath before replying: "I think...she left??" He lied, but you were unaware.

You slightly furrowed your eyebrows. "She left?? On me and Sid??" He shrugged and quickly looked away and continued acting normal by talking to all these random ass people from school. You got up and went over to Sid. "Stu just said that Tatum left..." you said to her. She stopped talking to Dewey and looked at you a bit shocked. "What do you mean?" She replied. Dewey furrowed his eyebrows. "Tatum didn't leave, she can't leave cuz I drove her here." He said. "I don't know, I guess she left." You said back. "Then, I guess we should go. I don't believe she left." She said. Stu overheard this and he immediately jumped up off the couch: "actually, I was going to ask if you can stay, Y/n, um...yeah!" He clapped his hands excitedly but anxiously.

"I can't, curfew." You said back. "Yeah, these kids can't be out...not during everything that's happening." Dewey said next. "Come on, just a small hangout, I'll drive you home or...taxi??" He offered. Yeah, like that got me anywhere. "Um..." the way he looked at you sent an eerie feeling down your spine and you made a slight sour face. "No, just drive me home when I'm ready." You answered. Stu mentally sighed in relief and physically clapped his hands loudly with excitement. "You sure you wanna stay?" Dewey asked you. "Yeah, I've got a ride...thanks though." You replied. Some people had already began leaving, maybe because they were being smart enough to follow the curfew rule.

And what were you doing? (You're smart, don't worry). You followed Stu and Sid to the front door where you watched people leave and Sid called: "Tatum! Come on!" You rubbed your eyes tiredly and sighed. Your eyes glanced at the garage where Tatum had went minutes ago and Stu tool notice and his face dropped and he quickly distracted you. "I think vanilla is the best flavor, what do ya think?" He asked you with his nervous system shaking like crazy. Oh God, don't make me think about that after I just sucked dick. "Um, it's plain, but I like it too...it's gotta go with something though." You replied.

"Like chocolate chips?" He asked. "Like chocolate chips." You confirmed with a nod. Sid sighed and said: "God, where is she?-" "RA!" You, Stu, and Sid startled and turned around and saw Billy. You froze and you nearly fainted backwards. You instantly looked up at Stu who shifted his eyes from Billy, to you, to Sid, and back to you. His casual face instantly went back to being nervous. "Stu, you said he wasn't coming..." you whispered quietly to him. He just gritted his teeth together anxiously and looked back at Billy who looked at you, knowing he fucked the living hell out of you before you both came here.

"Billy, hey." Sid said as she crossed her arms. "Billy! Hm...what are you doing here?" Stu asked with a scared tone as he began biting his finger nails. Billy stared straight you and you stared right back at him with wide eyes. His eyes spelled 'dying of five hundred more rounds of sex while being angry and upset' and yours were more of a 'please teleport me six feet underground.'

"I was hoping I could talk to Sid alone." He spoke, his stare was intense as fuck. Don't kill...not yet. Don't fuck her again...not yet. Don't smash apart heads...not yet. Your entire body stumbled over a bit and your stomach twisted. "Jesus, I gotta-...nah..." you pushed past Stu and ran back upstairs to the bathroom. Billy's heart sank and he glared at Stu who shrugged real fast as he looked horrified. Did those pills work on her?

You slammed open the bathroom door and open the toilet seat lid and hurled real fast that you didn't have time to hold your hair back. You coughed as you held your stomach and started crying. It was just all too much. What is he fucking doing here? I didn't feel like shit before. It's just stress, not nausea...not nausea...please.