24. ???

Time Skip to the End of the day, the Nurses Office

You were dying mentally and nearly physically. You just wanted to get out in both definitions. You were laying your head down with Tatum caressing your hair and she took a deep breath. You both instantly startled when a boy began screaming in the hallway. It sounded like a horrid scream that could only trigger one thing. "HIS HEAD!!!!!!! THERE'S BLOOD!!!- SOMEONE, GET THE FUCK OUT HERE AND- AND- OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!" You instantly sat up, your head hurting, and you followed Tatum out the nurse's office. "UM, YOU CAN'T BE UP-" you two cut the nurse off by shutting the door on her.

You saw Sidney running over to you and Tatum and you followed the crowd. The boys bathroom?? You looked over the crowd and you froze and you covered your mouth in horror as your eyes shot open. There...a beheaded innocent boy sat...his blood all over like a puddle. You were just frozen in shock and horror. A few girls looked and screamed out loud and people began running. Sidney and Tatum saw and Sidney immediately looked away in horror but Tatum looked shocked and she covered her mouth.

Dewey passed by you and he looked down at you with a look that said "you've gotta get out of here." You nearly fell back about to pass out but you caught yourself and you just put your hand on your chest and turned to Sid and Tatum who looked away in horror and then they looked at you.
"Y/n, Sid...we...we gotta get the fuck out of here." Tatum spoke. Sidney stormed down the hallway, basically running. In seconds, you couldn't breathe. Billy, murderer, you, love, Mr. Fritz, Principal Himbry, A BEHEADED INNOCENT BOY?! "Y/n...-" "I don't feel good at all..." you held your chest as you felt lightheaded.

"We gotta go, come on...-" "no, no, you don't-...I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die-" "don't you dare fucking say that! Please! We gotta go!" You let Tatum pull you away and you felt like you were going to puke. "That boy...-" "don't, please, just don't mention it." You begged her.

With Billy

He just stood across the hall with his arms crossed as he watched Tatum pull you down the hall. He scoffed and rolled his eyes as he looked away. They'll all die tonight...fair and square. He looked at Principal Himbry who went over to Dewey to speak to him about everything. He just clenched his fists, his arms still being crossed. Billy then dug his hand into his right pocket, finding the paper that Principal Himbry had given you when Mr. Fritz accused you of disgusting shit.

Billy then smirked as he looked down at it and shifted his eyes up to Principal Himbry. He then pulled out a 50 dollar bill he had stolen from his dad when he wasn't home this morning and he went into the office. He went up to the front desk lady who looked up at him. He threw the 50 dollar bill at her face, not giving a shit about the offended look on her face. "Tell boss time's up. Curfew." He demanded. "I'm sorry, what?-" "curfew. How many times do I gotta say it, 80?" She just looked offended.

He shook his head and turned away. "Same number as your age, you old whore." He whispered to himself as he walked out the office. The lady just sat there in total shock and she looked down at the 50 dollar bill with that same offended look on her face.