5. What "it" feels like

(A bit of touchyness...just kidding, it's more than "a bit")

At Night, 10 PM, An hour after Billy and Stu murdered Casey and Steve

You were doing homework in your room and couldn't stop constantly yawning. "Fucking hell" you mumbled. The telephone then rang and you sat up to answer it. "Yeah, hello?" "It's Sid, Tatum wanted to know if you were still planning on doing that project tomorrow or atleast tonight-" you then heard her get cut off by Tatum in the background, "don't say me! It was also your idea!" "Ok, ok!" Sidney sighed. "Anyway, so??" "I'm doing homework right now, um...maybe come over in a bit, my parents don't come home until it's wayyy past midnight" you said back.

"Alright, so then...maybe like, 10:20 or 10:30?" "Yeah, that should be fine, call me by then" "mk, bye-" you already hung up. You continued doing your homework and yawned once again. That was until a massive knock on your window startled you and you looked over and saw Billy. You sighed in a bit of annoyance because you felt like it was impossible to get your homework done without being interrupted. But it's Billy, so why be mad? You got up off your bed and went over to your window and opened it.

"You're out late" "yeah, well, I got bored...so why not visit you for a bit" he said back. "Sid and Tatum are coming over in like, 20 or 30 minutes to do the project with me, so...I'm not sure how long you might wanna stay" "I can stay until then, it's not like they'll just enter your room through the window" he laughed a bit. "Did I disturb your little homework session or something?" "Yeah, you actually did but it's fine since it's due after tomorrow" you replied. "Ah, well, what's the purpose in doing it now then?" "Because I don't feel like doing it later on" you replied.

He watched as you paced around your room trying to find your backpack to put your homework back in. He couldn't help but admire you and he checked you out and bit his lip. You're unbelievably hot as hell...
He then remembered what he really came here for. He took a deep breath, "hey, um..." you looked at him. "Has there ever been a weird sort of intrusive purpose popping up in your mind? Like, ever...?" He asked nervously. You just shifted your eyes to the other side, "uh...elaborate??" You were a bit confused. "I'm meaning, have you ever been kissed or...y'know...had sex?"

You raised your eyebrows at him as your eyes widened a bit. "What?" You froze. "It's just a simple question obviously. A bit out of curiosity..." he got a bit nervous and began fiddling with his hands. "I-...no. None of the above..." you looked down a bit confused and shocked on why he would ask you that. Billy mentally smirked and began rubbing his thighs a bit feeling turned on. "Do you maybe...wanna try?" Your eyes widened big time and you looked at him.

"What?- the fuck...no! Why would I do that?!" You looked at him shocked. "No pressure, of course! It was-...you just said you've never tried any of it before, so I just thought." he said. "Billy, Sidney would be so fucking pissed!-" "Y/n, I said no pressure at all! You don't have to do it!" He said. But I really want you though...fuck Sid...I just want you, so bad...!!

"Why would you wanna even do it, besides that point?" You asked. "I don't know-...you just said you've never done any of that stuff before, so I asked you because...maybe I can be your first. If you were to ever find another guy and you two have sex but then he leaves you right after, you're gonna regret giving your virginity away to him. But you've known me since 10th grade and I'm not one to share secrets and pressure women into this. I was just asking and I want nothing to do with force." he said calmly.

"But we're just friends and you have Sid. I would never do that behind her back..." you said. Yes, you would, Y/n...I can already tell you're about to give in. "I know and I'm aware. But listen, this is nothing personal. Just hear me out...I'm scared that once you find that guy as the "love of your life," that you're gonna regret giving him your all in a snap. I can tell you trust me a lot and I'll let you do whatever you want with me and I'll let you chose what you want me to do with you. Boundaries respected, I swear..." only for you.