19. Somewhere

With you

You couldn't sleep. You layed in your bed in your pitch dark bedroom, staring up at the ceiling. Obviously, your mind was on Billy. You looked over out your window, gazing at the dark sky and full moon. Anything you both would sneak out at night, he would always go behind you when you weren't paying attention, and would jumpscare you from behind pretending to be something that creeps up at night when it's full moon. You would playfully slap his arm and he would wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and say that you're always the reason why it's full moon, full moon's were your guy's favorite thing to see whenever you two snuck out together.

But...tonight, there wasn't smiles. There was lies, betrayal, hurt, and a 2 year friendship breaking apart. Could it of been because of one person or because you two were letting it go for reasons that shouldn't matter? You didn't know. All you knew was that, your bestfriend is in prison for an entire night because of an accusation that you're not truly sure is true. And you can't back down or else you'll have nobody. You then got out of bed and you went over to your window, opening it.

You poked your head out the window and admired the full moon, Billy immediately popping up in your head. You layed your face in your hands and you could mentally feel him wrapping his arms around your from behind as his body is pressed against you and his lips on your neck. Wait...
You perked your head up in confusion on why you're even thinking about that. "No...there's no us." You whispered to yourself. "No us...not ever again." You took a massive deep breath as your breath got shaky and you felt tears in your eyes.

You just let them fall down your cheeks and you began crying some more. You just hoped that he wasn't thinking about being anywhere...and instead, somewhere. You cried some more as he was in your head. It wasn't realization that hit, it was a heart deflation. "I want him back..." you whispered to yourself as you cried so hard. "I'm so sorry...please...I just want him back. I just want my bestfriend back."

I'm so sorry, Billy.

With Billy

He let his tears continuously roll down as he breathed heavily and he shut his eyes once again and cried till he couldn't anymore. "I want her back..." he whispered to himself. "I'm so sorry...please, just give her back to me. I just want my bestfriend back."

I'm so sorry, Y/n.