32. Anonymous Pill

"Guys, check it out! It's the chick from top news!" Some random guy shouted. You, Sid, and Tatum turned your heads and saw Gale come in with Dewey. Sid sighed, Tatum scoffed and rolled her eyes before standing up with Sid, and you just kept seated, keeping your gaze away. Your eyes slightly shifted up and you could see Stu staring at you from the corner of your eyes, so you looked up and he immediately looked away nervously. You slightly furrowed your eyebrows and looked away feeling uneasy.

Stu was standing outside the door of his house when you both looked away from eachother and he was tapping his feet like crazy, anxiety rushing throughout his body. He looked down at the knife in his pocket and Ghostface mask in his robe. No, he wasn't nervous about killing, he was nervous because he knew he had just given you a pill that's suppose to- nevermind. "Dickhead-" Stu startled when Billy popped up and Billy smacked his head to snap him out of whatever dimension he was running around in.

"Jesus, man..." Stu whined as he rubbed his head as he shut one eye. "Shut up and get outside...!" Billy whisper yelled. Stu quickly went outside and shut the front the door behind him. "Did you give her the pill?" He asked. "Yeah, she didn't even feel it go down her throat at all." Stu replied. "Good..." Billy sighed. "Did you take your pill, too?" Stu asked him. "Well, no fucking shit, I had to in order for it to work, dumb fuck." He replied in a harsh tone. "She's gonna hate you..." Stu sounded worried. "She won't even know." Billy rolled his eyes. "What do you mean...?" Stu's eyes slightly widened.

"Nothing, just- go." Billy shook his head in annoyance before turning away and running off the porch and behind a bush. Stu went back inside, his eyes completely frozen in space as he was in complete horror. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and he scrambled into the living room and plopped behind Tatum. "Hey, Tatum, you think you can get me another beer?" He asked. "What am I, the beer witch?" She joked before getting up. You watched her go and Stu looked at you again, his eyes shifting down to your stomach, and then he looked away again.

"Praise the lord, praise the lord, praise the lord." Stu repeated as he spun in a circle. You and Randy looked at eachother weirdly before looking up at him as he repeated that over and over again as he spun like a cat chasing its own tail. Sidney was talking to Dewey about her father while Gale was nodding with a smile like the faker she was. She slid a camera behind the VHS player (you didn't see shit). "Would you stop the praising and let me watch the intro credits?" Randy asked feeling annoyed. "PRAISE THE LORD!" Stu screamed out, not listening to Randy, making everyone go silent and look at him shocked.

Randy just stared at him with wide eyes as he was silent with everyone else. You had to go to the bathroom, so you just got up and ran out the living room. You jogged up the long ass stairs and walked down the hall. You then startled when, what sounded like, a big rock smacked against a window. You shot your head around to see which window it was, but it didn't happen again. Your face grew concern and you hurried into the bathroom.