8. Push to Pull

(This is my last Billy fanfic...movin' on)

You skipped half of 4th period and sat in the bathroom the entire time thinking about what just happened in 3rd period. You couldn't believe it, the teacher tried-...what the fuck, man? You were just sitting on the sink with your shoe trying to fix it because the lace somehow came undone and it got you thinking, are there perks to being this dumb, nearly not capturing yourself after a bad moment? You fixed your shoe and put it back on and you were startled when the hathroom door opened and that's when you saw a couple of girls come in.

Shit, it was the popular's. They both saw you and gave you weird looks as they smacked their gums and fakishly shook their hips while walking as if they're models but honestly, who could ever. "Can you move?" One asked you meaning for you to get off the sink. You didn't listen because she didn't use her manners, you just stared at her like a security guard looking down at underaged children wanting to enter a club. "Um, hello?? Are you deaf? Get your ass off the sink, I'm pretty sure the mirror doesn't enjoy looking at it!" The other girl said.

"Okay?? And the mirror doesn't like looking at two snobby lesbians with filtered faces" you said back with a shrug. "Excuse me, bitch!-" "scram!" Tatum came inside the bathroom making the girls look at her. They both just raised their eyebrows at her, "oh, look, it's little Riley" "why don't you go get your deputy boy to come and kick us out instead?" The two girls laughed and Tatum looked at them both in a pissed off way. "Scram before I choke your wannabe of a snack asses with dog collars!" She said back to them both.

They both just scoffed at her and stormed out of the bathroom. Tatum rolled her eyes and came in the bathroom and went up to you, "why the hell didn't you come to me after 3rd period? You had Sid walkin' around almost the whole damn school" she asked with a frustrated tone. "Because...I didn't feel like it" you lied. "Bullshit, Y/n, you're suppose to come to me after every class! Now tell me why you didn't meet me after class, even if it's a little reason so I know not to be concerned next time."

You just looked down and began fiddling with your fingers. "Mr. Fritz wouldn't let me leave" you muttered nervously. "Mk?? Then, just walk out" Tatum said back. You sighed a bit nervously, "he wouldn't let me, Tatum..." "were you doing work or something?" You shook your head, "no. I was already all caught up..." "were you in trouble then?- goddammit, Y/n, tell me!-" "he tried fucking me! My God..." Tatum froze and he jaw remained dropped as her eyes widened, you knew right then and there, her heart dropped.

"What the hell did you just say...?" She asked in a tone that sounded of concerned and angry. "Forget it, I don't feel like talking about it-" "no, no, what do you mean?! Y/n, I swear on my whole fucking life, I'm gonna kill someone, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" "EXACTLY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, TATUM!" You hopped off the sink in frustration as tears formed in your eyes. "WELL, ELABORATE!" "I CAN'T!" "WHY NOT?!" "BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN'T!" "Y/N-" you had stormed out of the bathroom leaving her in there and you felt horrible but you just couldn't bare to think about that at the moment.

Billy, Mr. Fritz, and Tatum...God, what more could there possibly be? I wanna go home.

...

You sat in the hallway skipping the rest of 4th period. You had your legs up to your chest as your arms hugged them while your head was laying on your knees. "Hey," you looked up and saw Billy towering over you. My rucking God, not now, please. "What...?" You took a skippy deep breath as you wiped the last bit of your tears that were sitting on your lashes. He kept on looking down at you and he hoped to his mother's non-existentence, that you had zero theories about what was circling his mind at the moment because they were all intrusive...very disturbing ones.

He then sat beside you but very closely, allowing your bodies to touch. You could feel his breathing and his body shaking a slight level. He allowed the silence to surround you both as he looked down at you laying your chin on your hand. He knew what he did wrong and he felt like an idiot. No, not convincing you two to makeout last night, what he said. He knew that if he had never shared what he felt, then you wouldn't be mad at him. He just wanted to break up with Sidney for you but that would mess up his entire plan of murdering her.

The only question he wanted answers to right now were is, do you love him back? Even if it's a secret in your heart that's meant to be kept away from him for the sake of everything you two already have for each? He sucked in his bottom lip as he was still looking at you and he decided to break the silence: "I'm sorry. I should've kept my feelings to myself...I know I might've ruined what you think about me and our friendship at the moment" he apologized. You looked over at him and he just wanted to smile so damn bad because of how beautiful you were to him.

You shrugged as your eyes shifted down, "I'm already having a bad day...thanks for fixing that though" you said back. "So...is it no longer a bad day? Y'know, now that I said sorry? I was serious about it too" He asked concerningly. If you think that Billy had no idea about what happened just because he "wasn't" there to see it happen, oh, boy, have you lost your mind...
You shook your head and took silent deep breaths to fight off the tears that were strangling you.

"No, but I'll be fine. Just, um...don't worry about me unless needed," Bill shook his head too. "No, you're not doing that to me. You can do that to Sid, Tatum, Stu, and Randy, but you're not doing that to me, Y/n. Look...I messed up, by telling you how I felt. You wanna be bestfriends, so do I. You had every right to push me away at that moment, but you're not gonna push me away right now. When you're upset, you need me...when you're upset, I need you. I need you to cooperate, you don't have to cooperate with telling me what's going on, but cooperate with letting me be there,"

He then grabbed your hand and held it in his making you look him in those gorgeous brown eyes with those tears still swimming in your eyes. "Because you always come first" he finished. You felt your heart beating so fast and the cracked pieces trying not to shatter more as you're mentally smacking it to stay in place. You couldn't help but hug him tightly and he immediately hugged you back at the same tight grip as you and he heard your muffled cries in his shoulder and he held you in his arms.

"You'll always come first. Nobody else that we know..."