30. A Long Drive

(SMUT)

You stood at the end of the street, the loud ass crickets cricketing in the night, the moon unfortunately not full. You shifted your eyes around and looked down at your wrist as if there's a watch. The note said the end of the road at 9 PM. You then heard a car engine and your head shot up at the sound. Your eyes widened when you saw a car coming and you quickly held up your hand to your eyes as its headlights nearly blinded you. You stared at the driver after taking your hand down before walking over to the driver's side who put their window down.

The fuck? They had a completely black mask over their face and a black hoodie. "Can you even see?" You asked suspiciously. They turned to you and nodded, staying very silent. You nodded back slightly and got into the passengers side and they immediately turned their head to you. What you had no idea of, the only man who's ever desired you is sitting under that mask. Billy knew that you couldn't see him at all, good. His eyes roamed your face thats always been his favorite and then shifted his eyes down your body. "Um...do you like, need money?" You asked, a bit uncomfortable with the way he's staring at you.

He shook his head and turned his head to the road as he began driving. You scrunched your nose when you could smell something funky in the back. You turned your head to the backseat and saw cigarettes and blood all over the seat. Your eyes widened and you slowly turned your head to the man who was already looking at you as he was driving. Billy noticed that you had found the little "accident" he caused in the backseat and he reached his hand out and put it on your thigh. Your eyes widened again. "What are you-" he began rubbing his hand up and down your thigh very seductively and you pressed your back against the seat.

You froze in shock and your breathing got quicker. "What are you doing...?" You asked nervously. Billy knew that your boundaries obviously came first, so he took his hand off your thigh. You sat there in absolute shock and stared at him with wide eyes for a while as you were silent. Your eyes for some reason shifted down to his bulge where you could see him getting hard as fuck. You then shifted your eyes down to his legs where he was pressing them together to stop it, but it was no use. Oh, fuck it.

You reached over and gently put your hand on his bulge and he instantly looked over at you and felt you began rub it. Billy was now in desperation for your body and it took him so much courage to not let out a loud grunt but he ended up doing it anyway. Sad she doesn't know she's touching me right now. He put his hand over your hand and made you rub his bulge quicker and you bit your lip and rubbed it how he wanted it done. Your finger made its way to his jean zipper and he looked down and unzipped it for you and you pulled out his dick from his boxers, which was...quite big to say the least.

He quickly pulled over when you pulled your own hair back (ignore if bald) and instantly leaned your head down and began sucking his dick. Billy's eyes rolled back and he groaned in so much absolute pleasure, hoping you wouldn't notice it's him. He let you suck it however you wanted, not wanting to tell you what to do by putting his hand on the back of your head, unless that was how you liked it...
You sucked and sucked with all your might and he helped held your hair back when he saw how annoyed you were getting with it. He held onto your hair so tightly as he was groaning in so much pleasure and caressing your head, pretty much praising you like a fucking champ.

Nothing passed through your mind at the moment, not even Billy, how he would feel about this. But what you didn't know was that, the man your literally blow jobbing WAS Billy. He had slammed his head back against his seat as he was groaning when you sucked his dick with all the energy he's seduced you with. Sidney could NEVER. In an instant, he was already cumming a lot and it was no surprise. He didn't think you would start licking up all the cum since he knew most girls thought it was gross even though that's the best part of sucking dick. He was so surprised when he saw you began to lick up all his cum and he groaned more and smiled so much to himself.

Though, he felt bad he was hiding his identity just to have you fuck him. You finished sucking his dick and you wiped your mouth and fixed your posture, still looking at his dick like you wanted to bounce on it so fucking bad. He took notice and his excitement immediately accelerated and his smile widened under that mask. FUCK YEAH! He instantly took your hand and pulled you on his lap, surprising you, but you got so happy and you quickly slid off your pants and underwear, leaving you bottomless. You for some reason, without hesitation, sat on his dick, making you let out such a loud moan.

Knowing he's been waiting for this moment for 2 years straight, this is probably the best night ever for him. The plan he had with Stu for murdering Sidney and everyone else was obviously still on his mind, but this was main. He grunted when you started riding the shit out of his dick to try and get use to the pain of it being up nearly past your stomach since it was so huge. You were moaning like crazy and he grabbed onto your body so tightly and he unbuckled his seatbelt and quickly laid you across the driver's and passenger's seat and started fucking you so roughly. You both were moaning with all your might and you shut your eyes, enjoying the pain and force he was giving you.

One of his hands were on your neck and his other was holding onto the seat as he thrusted so fast and so damn hard to the point you were shaking like crazy and crying out in moans of pleasure. He was biting his lip with so much force that he could taste his own blood. He lifted his mask above his mouth and quickly leaned down and kissed you on your lips aggressively and you instantly kissed back with the same aggression as you were still screaming out into moans and he was groaning with thousands of desires written all over it.

He quickly moved his hands and held your arms and hands above your head and fucked you 10x harder to the point you were crying and moaning really loudly at the same time, but in a good way. He forced his dick into you to hear you moan and scream, sending euphoria into him, making him groan the same noise level you were at. The car shook and shook and he kept his mouth on yours as his tongue and your tongue were French kissing intensely and he was fucking you with all that energy he's felt for you those 2 years.