21. His Last Straw

(Heads up, Sidney doesn't go home at all today because she's staying over at Tatum's house for safety.)

The entire day, Billy was mentally dead. He couldn't see what he wanted to see: being loved by the girl who's saved his life for the past 2 years. He's gotten scolded by a couple of teachers because he's been sleeping in class wheb really, he's drowned. He couldn't and didn't wanna live any longer because he felt as if people were being faulty of his love presence for you, even though they have zero clue.

Scalp them, hire a cannibalism, hang them, bash them, dismember them, behead them with a butcher knife so they'll take the time to feel the pain, use a gun, wait, do it, kill them...kill them-

"Billy?" He looked up at the teacher. His eyes were exhausted, he had dark bags under his eyes, he was just completely gone mentally. "What?" He didn't give two shits. "What is it with you today? Your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period teachers told me you've been sleeping all morning." He just shrugged. "Dunno." He slammed his head back down onto the desk. "Alright- just take your things and get a break until you can figure yourself out." She said. He just got up and grabbed his folder and left the classroom, slamming the door shut making the entire class startle.

He threw his folder in a trashcan nearby, tears forming in his eyes once again. He just took big breaths as he began crying some more and he stormed into the guys bathroom and into a stall and shut it, locking it. He couldn't take this anymore. He sat on the ground and brought his knees up to his chest and cried silently but hard.

"don't you get it?! Don't you understand me when I said I really liked it?! I wasn't fucking ashamed, Y/n! I was so shameless and I don't get what you're not getting!"

"You...but you agreed with me that it was only friendly and not any romance related. Billy, you fucking agreed to that and you're just gonna straight up fuck with me like that?!-" "woah, woah, woah, that's not where I was headed to! I was meaning that you should maybe be as truthy as I was when saying how I felt about last night, I'm sorry that you took that the wrong way and thought I meant I would give in to the agreement!"

"Call yourself whatever, but never...call yourself my bestfriend. Because I don't know him if that's your identity. Fuck, I'm not even your girlfriend. And I never...will be. Not like this...not even in the afterlife. So get that through your heart cuz obviously...your head is too delusional but your heart seems clueless."

"Fucking hell, Y/n...I just want my bestfriend back. I don't care-...just please...I want you back..."

"You're not my bestfriend..." you looked at him as you both were in tears.

"You know that you'll forever be my right. Right?"

"I can prioritize myself too...but I want you to be by my side at my worst. Today's just not it...not now...not ever."

He screamed out as he cried hard and he began kicking the stall door as hard as he could as he was breaking down. The door then unlatched and the lock completely broke. He just screamed out loud as he buried his face in his hands. After some time, he stopped screaming and just laid his head back against the stall wall and cried hard. "I just want her..." he cried.

He couldn't breathe for a bit and he began shaking some more but he settled down. He then started chuckling a bit before turning it into a laugh. He laughed out loud and he shook his head. "Oh God..." he laughed harder. "They're all gonna get it, Y/n." His tears dried on his face. "They'll all get it...for you." He then began tracing his fingers in the air as if he's cutting something open. "And you can...watch...as they're dying. For you...y'know?" He talked to himself and began laughing some more

Later that night, 11 PM

After a long day, Billy was at home. You two didn't talk at all for the rest of the day, even though he stared at you all day in hopes of seeing your beautiful face look back at him. But to him, for just today, that was fine. Because today...has been his final straw. Billy grabbed gasoline out of his dad's shed and matches before walking right out his yard. "They'll all get it...only for my best girl." He whispered to himself as he walked faster down the dark streets.

In a while, he was right at Sidney's house. He knew damn well she wouldn't be home for the rest of the day or atleast the rest of the week. But she was his main target to get fucked up and buried 6 feet. He knew that she had completely already ruined his life. Her mom, his dad, his mom leaving years ago, so he had gotten rid of her mom making it the highest murder case in Woodsboro. He wanted the last heritage of Maureen to go: Sidney.

He knew that she was at Tatum's house for safety, so this was perfect. "This is for ruining my life." he began throwing the gasoline all over her house. He then lit up a few matches, "and this is for taking away my girl's trust for me." He threw the matches at the gasoline on her house and it instantly flamed up, the fire immediately spreaded. He stood there to watch it all burn and the evil in his eyes spread throughout his mindset. He watched as the fire went inside her house and he watched her front porch roof fall in flames.

He let a wide smile spread on his face and he put his hands in his flannel pocket. "This is for my girl..." he whispered to himself. He then threw more gasoline at the fire making it roar up higher into flames and the spread got intense at a higher level. He kept throwing the gasoline until it was all out and added more matches to the flames. He had the most wicked smile on his face as he did so and he watched as her roof caved in due to the amount of pressure of fire and gasoline.

He admired the flames in approval and just smiled even more. "My girl..." he whispered repeatedly. He then watched as one of the rooms completely exploded causing half of her house to tear down. He chuckled to himself and turned away and began walking down the streets to go back home, feeling the heat of fire from her house and he could hear the flames and explosions in her house. He was smiling big time and he just looked down.

They'll all get it...only for my girl.