18. Scream Till You're Mine

You were in Dewey's police car with Sidney and Tatum in the backseat with you as Dewey drove. You were zoned out, staring out the window as Sidney had her head leaning against your shoulder in exhaustion and Tatum was comforting the both of you. You were still...what's the words? Feeling mentally unstable. "What was Billy saying to you?" Sidney whispered. You felt your thinking fade away and you went silent. You then spoke up after a few moments of silence: "Irrelevant things."

"Like what?" "Not things related to you..." you were trying so hard not to come off rude. And considering she's his girlfriend, you just had to lie anyway while giving her an answer.

...

11 PM

Billy was in a cell for the night until tomorrow, when he would be released as police checked his phone records to see if he was the one that called Sidney. Although, he knew that it was on Stu's cellular device. He sat there on the hard metal bed that had no mattress and no pillow, just chains to make it stay up. He was curled up, his knees up to his chest as he had his face buried into his knees. He's been crying for 3 hours straight and it's been...rough. He was thinking about you so much and how much he wanted to just feel you.

He wanted to set off something terrible to fool all the idiots so he would have you. He had a plan tomorrow night and he was about to make sure it happened or else he's getting rid of the last bits. He rocked back and forth against the wall, the metal bed shaking like a hammock. Everything you said to him tonight, has sent him off. He's been blaming himself for the wreck of your guy's friend, even though he knew damn well it was his fault.

He shouldn't of told you he thought of that touchyness as anything more, he shouldn't of pushed you against the locker and yelled at you, and he should've instead had you go hangout with Tatum so he and Stu could get the job of killing Sidney over with and you wouldn't be pissed at him nonetheless. But besides that, "it's all her fucking fault..." he was meaning Sidney. She watched a scary movie with Y/n, let her stay over, hung out with her, talked to her, THAT'S SUPPOSE TO BE OUR THING! He yanked at his own face and it began turning red because of it.

"Call yourself whatever, but never...call yourself my bestfriend. Because I don't know him if that's your identity. Fuck, I'm not even your girlfriend. And I never...will be. Not like this...not even in the afterlife. So get that through your heart cuz obviously...your head is too delusional but your heart seems clueless."

"Fucking hell, Y/n...I just want my bestfriend back. I don't care-...just please...I want you back..." the tears fell down his cheeks as he grabbed your hand again and wrapped his arms around your body pleading to death. You felt yourself crying again and you just looked down before shaking your head and you gently took your arms off of you and tried to release his hand away but he wouldn't let go. He began shaking as he was pleading in desperate tears. "You're not my bestfriend..." you looked at him as you both were in tears.

He let out a loud yell and scream as he began stomping his feet down onto the metal bed. He got off it and instantly began kicking it with all his might as he yelled in complete anger and jealousy, mixed with sadness. The metal bed flipped up and one side of the chains tore down and he grabbed the other chain side and tore it out the wall and began smashing it down onto the metal bed. He smashed it and smashed it with all his might, picturing Sidney's face making him stomped on it too.

"HOMEWRECKING PIECE OF FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "GOOD FOR NOTHING SCUMBAG LITTLE-" he picked up the metal bed and threw it across the cell making it smash into pieces and he screamed at the top of his lungs until his throat hurt. He cried out loud as he was screaming. He slammed his back against the cell wall and dropped down to the floor as he was screaming while crying. "Please, please...I can't-..." he broke down as his hands yanked onto his hair. He cried as hard as he could until he couldn't breathe anymore.

"I just want my girl back..." he gasped repeatedly as he was crying so hard. He layed his head back against the wall as he kept thinking about you and your beautiful face. "I want my girl...I want her..." he shut his eyes as tears rapidly streamed down his cheeks.