12. He is Vile

The next day was like any other day of course. You went into the school as you rubbed your eyes tiredly. You opened your locker but then it was slammed shut by Sidney. You startled, "what?" "What do you mean "what?" have you seen Billy?" Your eyes widened. "No way you just got all dramatic like that and shut my locker just for that." You were not in the mood. "Sorry. Well, y'know...it's a Tuesday." She said. "I'm aware." You opened your locker back up and tossed your backpack in there and took out your stuff.

"What's up your ass today?" She asked. "Everyone." You replied. "Not me, I didn't do anything." She defended herself. "Yes, you. Don't be dramatic when I'm pissed off." You said back. "Dramatic?- I was just asking a simple question and waking you up!" She defended herself again. "You suck at waking me up..." you muttered. "What was that?" "I said- nevermind. I'm going to class..." "we have 10 minutes still." You ignored her and slammed your locker shut in her face. "Y/n!" She called after you as you walked off leaving her there.

...

Billy was walking up the stairs and he saw you walking around the corner. His heart began racing and he smiled widely to himself. He ran up the stairs and ran up behind you but as he did so, a random boy ran infront of him and complimented "good ass!" towards you. Billy's eyes widened and his heart dropped. He watched your head turn towards the boy with a concerned and confused face. He then watched you storm down the hallway looking embarrassed and upset. Principal Himbry, Mr. Fritz, him...Principal Himbry, Mr. Fritz, him...was all that ran through his head as he froze now just standing there as he watched you storm off.

His sick twisted obsessive mind was spinning repeating those same people. They all touched and thought of her...my Y/n...my girlfriend...my wife...my life...my world...my only thought. He clenched his fists allowing his finger nails to stab into his palms as more and more murderous words ran throughout his head. How to provoke Billy: fűcking wįth my girl.

Billy turned his head to the left where the boy had went and saw him go into the guys bathroom. Billy stormed down the hall and into the bathroom. He saw the boy in the stall and he immediately locked the bathroom door entrance before going infront of the stall. He smirked like the sinister devil he was before stepping back an inch and he kicked the stall door down making it swing up hitting the boy across the back.

"Huh?-" Billy cut him off with his knife that he had now pulled out his pocket and swung his knife across the boy's face. The boy let out a cry when the knife immediately stabbed into his face. Billy kicked him straight in the stomach making him go flying back against the toilet as blood splattered everywhere. Billy grabbed the boy by his head and slammed it against each wall of the stall before stabbing his knife into his balls. "She likes mine better." He said sternly as he had a devilish smile with blood all over his face before stabbing his chest too.

He held the knife in the boy's chest deeply before scraping it down. The sound of his liver and bones cackling could be heard inside. Billy was smiling in satisfaction as he thought about you the whole time while doing this. "Bad...bad idea of you to even look at her." He mumbled as he got even more pissed thinking about it. All of the sudden, Billy took the knife out the boy's chest and stabbed his head repeatedly. Blood splattered like spilt water and it only made Billy more happy.

He then stabbed his neck lik he stabbed it in and turned it in circles around the boy's neck like a can opener. Bones cackling, his veins popping, and blood splattering. Billy held his hair tightly as he tore his head off his neck and the boy's body fell over making blood pour out. He stared at the boy's headless body and then at his head. "Was it really that hard? Hm?! You could've just kept on walking. Now look what you did- oh, no, don't call me dramatic, you stupid fuck...you knew damn well. Your eyes Should've been elsewhere...not at my girl. YOU FUCKING HEAR ME UP THERE?!" He shouted the last part looking up as if he's in heaven.

He then laughed to himself as he looked at the head. "Thanks for not wasting my time, you worthless shit..." he threw his head in the toilet, his blood immediately changing the color of the toilet water to dark red. Billy looked down at the body for a few moments before lifting his foot and he gave the arms, hands, wrists, legs, and feet a massive stomp making them all crack and break with extra blood splattering out.

Billy stared down at the damage he's done in satisfaction before walking out the stall and he went over to the sink and rinsed off the blood off his face and dried his face before taking off his flannel sweater that was covered in blood and threw it in the trashcan. He turned his body to make sure there was not a single spot of blood. Good, none. He took his knife, cleaned it, and put it back in his pocket.

He walked towards the bathroom door, slowly and quietly unlocked it, slowly opened it and peeked out the hallway and nobody saw him. He immediately ran out and slowed down when 5 doors past the bathroom. He had an evil smile on his face.