7. Clueless Enough At First

Time Skip 3rd Period

You had 3rd period with only Billy. You walked in before him and he was right behind you. You didn't wanna talk to him at all at the moment and since you sat by him, you were gonna ask to move seats. You went up to Mr. Fritz who was a weird ass teacher towards only the girls. Surely, he's checked them out like pervert Principal Himbry, but has never done anything. You walked up to him and he turned to you and smirked like the dirty motherfucker he was. "Mr. Fritz? Am I able to move somewhere else in the class for the rest of the week or atleast just for today?" You asked.

"Well, where would you like to sit?~" he asked while still smirking. "Um...it doesn't matter, just not anywhere near the front. If that's...fine" "of course, you can choose anywhere~" you just nodded and turned around to go find a seat and found yourself accidentally slamming straight into Billy.
"Y/n-" you ignored him as if you never slammed into him and went to the back of the classroom. He just watched you go back there and his heart shattered a bit. You looked at him for a moment before looking away feeling upset still. Billy just scoffed and sat down at his cheek which was across the back row. He turned his head towards you making you look up at him and he mouthed something like, "please, I'm sorry."

You just shook your head at him and continued looking away. Billy groaned in frustration and slammed his fist down on the desk.

In the middle of class

You were doing your work and you felt eyes burning on you and you slowly shifted your eyes up. It wasn't Billy though, it was Mr. Fritz who was staring at you while smirking. You just quickly looked back down and continued your work. Billy took that chance to look at you and saw that you looked a bit surprised which made him unsure why. He just continued looking at you until he saw Mr. Fritz coming over to you. You felt his presence towering over you and you proceeded to not look up. "Y/n?" He said. You slowly looked up, "yes...?" You replied while shifting your eyes around uncomfortably.

"I've been noticing your struggles on the notes you turned in the other day that we had already taken" "huh? But I did them with Billy last week and we had the same answers, what about him?" Billy just raised an eyebrow a bit. "Billy's is fine. Yours, however, is a bit...messy" he said back. You furrowed your eyebrows a bit, "okay?? Want me to like, fix it for homework tonight?" You asked a bit unsure. "No, actually, I would like you to stay after class and redo them" he replied. Your eyes widened a bit, "I don't know, I don't wanna be late to 4th period. I swear I can redo them for homework-" "it would really just be simple to get them done during school hours instead of after, don't you think?" He cut you off.

"Not really, I-" "and it also isn't hard to not argue with a teacher when you're told to do something that's required for a grade" he cut you off again. Even though you were mad at Billy at the moment, he couldn't bare you not being respected, even if it was by an adult. "Then I'll redo my notes with her too" Billy butted in. You just looked at him and gave him a "no way" look but he just shrugged not giving a fuck. "Mr. Loomis, you're fine, you already did your notes perfectly fine" Mr. Fritz said back to him. "Well, what if I told you that I'm not happy with the way my notes look? What if I said that I would like to redo them either way?" Billy talked back.

"No, and that's final" Mr. Fritz argued back before turning back to you. "You're staying after class and that's that~" he said before walking away and giving you a bit of look that for some reason had seductiveness in it. You just sat there uncomfortable and looked down at your work. "Y/n, I can help you. Really." Billy tapped on your desk. You just ignored him as you continued looking down.

After Class

Billy got up and looked at you. "Want me to try convincing him to let you go?" He asked you. You ignored him again, "okay- look, I know you're pissed off. But you gotta face the truth at some point..." he sighed nervously. "What truth, that you enjoyed nearly fucking me?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Y/n-" "Mr. Loomis, go to your next period" Mr. Fritz said to him. "Can I wait for her? I don't care how late I am" Billy asked. "My goodness- no. Get going" he replied to Billy in a stern tone. Billy just stared at Mr. Fritz like he was thinking about something that could cause trouble before shifting his eyes back over to you who was still looking down.

Billy just sighed and shook his head before walking out the classroom to his 4th period. Once the whole classroom was empty, Mr. Fritz went to go close the classroom door and he turned to look at you who wasn't looking and was looking down still a bit uncomfortably, he quickly locked the classroom door. "So," he started as he began walking over to you holding your notes. He then placed them down on your desk and you looked at them. But...what the fuck? It looks completely ungraded and your writing looks fine. (Ignore if your writing is messy)

"This is ungraded though...and it looks good to me" you said to him. "Not good enough. Not at all..." he said as he pulled out his pen and went behind you. He then leaned over where his breath was a visible feeling on your neck making your body shake a bit nervously. "This," he pointed at one of the problems, "has absolutely zero sense," he finished. You just looked at the problem confused on what he meant. "This looks fine. It really does- why is it that Billy doesn't get a talk like this? And don't say that it's because my writing is messy and his isn't..." you talked back. Mr. Fritz just raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.

"Talking back to me for the 2nd time today is like wanting to earn yourself a detention, young lady" he said. You just furrowed your eyebrows at him as your eyes widened, "a detention?? Why?! This is all my work!" You talked back. "Detention, L/n!" You just got up from your chair and grabbed your stuff. "You know what? Fine, get me a detention, just go and worsen my day!" You said as you began walking towards the door. Mr. Fritz then stormed up to you and grabbed you by the back of your hair making you gasp and he pushed you against a desk making your body fall into it. "WHAT THE HELL?!-" He cut you off by grabbing you by your hair again and you grabbing a pencil that was on the ground that someone in your class had probably dropped without knowing and stabbed Mr. Fritz in the arm making him yell in pain.

You quickly got back up and ran towards the door and began jiggling the door knob and realized he had locked it. Your eyes widened, "HELP!-" He yanked you by the back of your shirt and pulled you back real hard and kicked your body over a desk making you lean over it and he quickly attempted to try unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants but you immediately turned around and kicked him straight to the balls and grabbed a chair and threw it at him and he immediately fell to the ground yelling in anger and pain.

You ran back over to the door and kicked it open fast and hard and it somehow opened. You immediately ran out the classroom leaving all of your stuff in there and ran down the hall fast.