26. I Want My Girl Back

You went into Blockbuster, which was a video store. You saw Randy (forgetting he worked there) and he also saw you. "Y/n, you here for Halloween?" He asked. "No, I'm just finding whatever. How'd you get here so fast?" You asked. "I work here??" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh...right." You turned away. "The hell happened to your head?" He asked with a concerned face. "Nothing...people...nothing." You replied. "Nothing? People?" He was confused.

"Nothing." You quickly corrected yourself. "You got your ass beat...didn't you? Who the hell did it?-" "no, no more, okay? Nothing, nobody." You interrupted him before things could escalate. Completely unaware that those two girls were dead, you still felt awarefully nervous. Randy just raised his eyebrows concerningly as you turned away and went into a different aisle. "Okay...well, atleast watch Prom Night!" He called to you.

Stu and Billy walked into the store. Billy shifted his eyes around and he saw you and he raised his eyebrows as his eyes widened a bit. "So you gonna tell me what happened or-" "fuck what I dealed you, go distract asshat while I go see my girl." He interrupted Stu. "Come on, man, I told you, she doesn't even wanna talk to you one bit." Stu said with frustration. "And I don't give a damn." He glared at Stu. "You can't find love, not even that little bitch Tatum. I shouldn't have to tell you to stay the fuck out of my love life, but it looks like I am because YOU can't grow the fuck up. So stay out." He demanded Stu because walking off.

Stu just stood there with a confused but sort of hurt face as he tried processing what the hell just happened, but he shrugged it off and walked over to Randy to go distract him like Billy said. Billy walked around the other aisle shelf as he put his hands in his jean pockets, his eyes on you. He walked around and slowly went over to you. He walked behind you and slowly looked you up and down with lust in his eyes, but his heart proceeds to break because he knows you two are still on tough lines.

He took a deep breath and spoke: "hey." You heard his voice and you looked up from the movies, your eyes widening a bit and you shut your eyes and also took a deep breath. "What do you want...?" You spoke back. He went over beside you and looked at you. "I just came here...I didn't know you would be here." Lies. "And...you see me here and talk to me?" You asked, still avoiding his eyes. He sucked in his bottom lip and shook his head as he looked down. "Look, I just wanna talk to you. Why can't I even just look at you without opening my mouth because you hate me?" He asked in a hurt voice.

"If you know someone's mad at you, why even bother?" You asked back in that same hurt voice. "Because I want my girl back." He replied with no hesitation but pain was written in his eyes. You turned your head to him and it took him so much to not break out into a big smile because you're so beautiful. "I want her back...really bad. The entire week, I couldn't sleep one bit, not even in prison. I...I can't even think. Call me a dick for not thinking about Sid first, but you come first and you're the only person I can trust and...and love." He said as he looked into your eyes with hurt.

You felt your throat tighten, wanting to cry so bad but it can't be now...not here...not infront of him. "I can't say it at all...not to Sidney." You said. He shrugged and shook his head. "Who cares? What the hell, who fucking cares? Even if deep down it means something else, it doesn't have to right now." He said. "I love you and I don't give a fuck about whatever you women call this bullshit girl code. You and I come first, Y/n. I love you and I always will. I love you." He said.

"That was three times..." "good, I want you to know how much you mean to me." He said back. You looked away and he leaned against the shelf, crossing his arms and looking at you to admire you. "Do you hate me...?" He asked. "Please. Don't make me answer that when we're on the hot spot right now..." you replied as you looked at him and grabbed a movie off the shelf and walked away to avoid the waterworks already building up in your eyes. He watched you walk away and he tilted his head back and bit his lip with controversy running through his head.

Don't give up yet...not on her...not on my girl. His thoughts were cut off when he heard Randy yell "EVERYBODY'S A SUSPECT!" Everyone just looked at him and Stu looked embarrassed and he gave Billy the "give me a hand over here, will ya?" look. He rolled his eyes and went over, his mind never leaving you.