3. How to be a Sinister

After class

Billy couldn't believe that you were about to be at Casey's tonight, he CANNOT let it happen...he had to do something. You went over to your locker where Sid and Tatum were at. "Oh- Y/n, Sid and I were gonna ask you if you wanted to help out on the final project in history later tonight" Tatum said when she saw you. You sucked in your bottom lip before making a nervous face, "I...you know, I really can't but you two have eachother-" "why not?" Sid cut you off. Come on, Y/n, don't be a stubborn girl and go with them.

Come on, baby, I don't want you getting hurt tonight. "I have to go to someone else's house!" You replied. "Whose?!" Sid and Tatum said at the same time. "Casey Becker's!" You replied. Tatum made a disgusted face and Sidney just looked at you confused. "Why??" Tatum asked. "None of your concern, you two will be fine on your own" you replied. "Wait, but helping out with a project is more important than notes because notes isn't for a grade, a project is" Billy butted in hoping that would convince you enough.

"Thanks for the reminder, you guys are over exaggeratong" you said back. Billy mentally groaned in annoyance, he wasn't going to give up, you weren't going and that was final. He then had an idea...

"Well...then would you rather get an F on a project for doing some stupid math notes or would you rather get a higher grade for ditching notes?" Sid asked you. "My God...- I'm going to class" you ignored that question and walked off. Tatum just stomped her feet and groaned and Sidney sighed tiredly before laying her head on Billy's shoulder.

He acted like he didn't see her lay her head on his shoulder but really, he was just shrugging her off. He walked off making her head stumble off his shoulder and she looked at him weirdly.

In the middle of class, 2nd period

Billy didn't share 2nd period with you, he only had 1st, 3rd, 5th, and last period with you. His mind was still on the fact that you accepted Casey's house for some stupid ass notes and refused to do a graded project. About that idea he had...he looked at the teacher to make sure she wasn't looking and he grabbed her sharpie and a piece of paper since his desk was next to hers. He then looked at her one more time before crouching behind his desk and he crouched down and surprisingly, nobody saw him. He quickly pushed open the classroom door and jogged out the classroom.

He went down the hall to Casey's locker. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching him and he took the cap off the marker and began writing on her locker. After, he looked at his work with a smirk. He had written a message on her locker: Lazy bitches die. To add on, he roughly pulled off her locker combination lock completely breaking it and he opened her locker and found her schoolwork. He grabbed her notes out from her math folder and tore them apart. He threw the broken lock inside her locker when he was done and he slammed her locker shut.

He then went down the hallway to your locker and he pulled out the piece of paper and began writing on it. When finished, he slipped it into the crack of your locker. He then wrote a thousand of hearts on your locker while he smiled to himself. Images of you were popping up in his head and he couldn't help but bite his lip and he rubbed his thighs together to try and control himself since he was literally at school. My fuck...I just wanna feel you already...when can I?

After, he slid the sharpie back into his pocket and he placed his hand on your locker as he dragged his down imagining it was your body. He was moaning quietly as he felt himself getting horny. He realized that he was getting ahold of himself too soon but he didn't care...he also knew he had to go back to class before he got in trouble for sneaking out. He turned back around as he gave your locker a quick glance and he also smirked before heading down the hallway to go back to class.

As he entered, nobody paid him any attention surprisingly, perfect.