chapter one

Looking into my mommys eyes I smiled and said "I love you." As I skipped off into the preschool classroom. When I got in the classroom I remembered that I forgot to hug her. I ran back out the door and didn't see my mommy. I kept walking down the hallway looking for her when I bumped into a big lady.

She smiled down at me. She had glasses so thick that you couldn't see her eyes and she was wearing a lot of makeup. Her ugly face grossed me out. "Well your a really pretty one aren't you?" She said to me in a nice voice.

I giggled "I'm a boy miss.pretty is for girls."

She smiled wider "I know. It really doesn't matter what gender my food is though."

I giggled again "I'm not food." I tried to walk around her to get to my mom but then she grabbed my arm.

"You look too good to eat. Maybe I should keep you as a pet." She grabbed my arm and lifted me up. Gigantic purple arms burst out of her back and she flung herself up through the ceiling with me in her arms. She was flying. I was flying. But what about mommy? I never got to hug her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This room. Its so dark. I can't take it anymore. Why does she keep hurting me? She says her name is mama, if that's her name then she must be my mama. And mama is always right. Maybe I'm a ghoul and ghouls....kill. This room is so dark I wonder how long she's kept me in here. She has to be right. I should kill. YES! ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN TORTURE! "Oh mama? Can you please let me out? I'm ready to kill!" The large steel door opened and she came in with a pair of pliers.

"Wow. You know what that means. You get good boy points. You get 15 good boy points!" She walked up to me and smiled.

I smiled and laughed. Yay! Good boy points! I get to feel the pain! The pain that tells me I'm alive! I locked my fingers in the ropes behind my back. Mama came up to me and grabbed one of my nails with the pliers. Hahahaha! Do it! Please do it! She yanked my nail off and I screamed out loud from the pain. Blood leaked from my hand. Then mama grabbed a knife and cut my wrist a couple times. I smiled letting the pain seep through my whole body.

She cut my ropes and left the room. I sat in the dark against the wall watching the blood flow from my arm, when the wall behind me opened and I fell backwards. My eyes burned from the bright lights. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around and saw a big arena. There were people all around me cheering. I saw mama and i waved to her. I heard the person next to her say "a little scrawny isn't it?"

She smirked "just watch."

I stared at the other side of the arena and saw a table. I walked up to it and saw a bunch of different weapons. Then I saw a person in the corner. I smiled. BLOOD. BLOOD BLOOD! I NEED BLOOD! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! I grabbed a knife and lunged at him. He started to run but I ran faster. I jumped over him and landed in front of him. I smiled and stabbed him in the stomach. Hahahahah. The look of pain on his face sent a chill down my spine. MORE! MORE! MORE! I NEED MORE BLOOD! I stabbed him over and over again making sure he didn't die so that he could feel the pain.

I stopped for a moment and looked at his face. There was water coming from his eyes. I twisted my head "oh no mister don't cry" I stab him "your still alive aren't you?" Stab "the pain tells you your alive." I smiled and lifted the knife. "Hahahahaha" I lunged it into his head. "Oopsie I killed him." I stood up and looked at my blood soaked clothes. "Oh no mama. I got my clothes all dirty." I looked down at the mans dead body and smiled "I'm a ghoul. Ghouls eat meat." I leaned down and grabbed the knife. I stuck it in my mouth and used it to file my canine teeth to a sharp point. Then looked back down at the corpse. Yummy! I bit down as hard as I could into his neck and pulled out a big chunk of flesh. It didn't taste good so I spit it out onto the floor. I wiped the blood off my face and smiled.

Then the whole crowd started to cheer. I smiled and waved. Lots of people gave mama money and said things like "where'd you find that one?" And "how did you get something like that?"

I giggled and spun around like a ballerina. I screamed out "thank you everyone! I'm suzuya juuzou!" Hmmm where did I get that name? Oh well. It doesn't matter. Hahahahaha!

I turned my head and saw mama walking towards me and I smiled. I jumped over to her and laughed "was I a good boy mama?"

She nodded and grabbed my arm "yes yes. You got 20 good boy points."

I giggled "yay! I was a good boy!"

She dragged me away and threw Me back In my cell with tied hands. She started to torture me and I screamed from the pain then everything started to feel numb and my screams stopped. The pain faided and even though the pain was still there I smiled. I could feel tears in my eyes but I didn't care, as long as I get some kind of attention even bad I will feel loved.

This is my life. Hahhahah! They died! There all gonna die! This power is amazing! Pain and death! I need more! I need to get more good boy points so that mama will love me. I just want mama to love me.